Polio-stricken little girl gets strangled by father: Mullahs of india/pak must be proud

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Dude, look at Sumon's stats. No Indonesia, no Bangladesh, no ME, no Maghreb. Does that say something to you. Of course it doesn't. You are willfully ignorant, because you have blinkers over your eyes. Get yourself a life, maan!
That stats tells that muslim countries are prone to be driven mullah garage and hence polio somehow stays there.......... exactly same thign OP is pointing out why this simple glaring fact is hard to comprehend for ur pea-sized brain.. each and every country in tat list with polio i has sizeable muslim population.. in India polio exclusively remaisn alive in muslim area.. what more evidence does one want viz viz why it happens what happens

Guest dada_rocks
I would have agreed with you if we as a nation hadn't been hobbled with such a ruinous education policy for 60 years.
you can't fault education policy in this particular case. govt left no stone unturned.. 60 year history can;t be made a scapegoat here

That stats tells that muslim countries are prone to be driven mullah garage and hence polio somehow stays there.......... exactly same thign OP is pointing out why this simple glaring fact is hard to comprehend for ur pea-sized brain.. each and every country in tat list with polio i has sizeable muslim population.. in India polio exclusively remaisn alive in muslim area.. what more evidence does one want viz viz why it happens what happens
If you look at the country list, I am afraid your so called mullah culture which mostly belongs to indian subcontinent, doesnt apply for Nigeria, Niger or Egypt. First two are poor africal countries. Afganistan has its own problem... for last 3 decades they are busy with war, so they dont care about polio when ppl are dying more by bullets than any other means. India and pakistan should have been immuned long ago... but unfortunately they couldnt. Dont make any religion or preachers scapegoat, Polio strikes children and no parent regardless any religion or race, give a sh*t when it comes to the life of their beloved. All you need to do to realize them how important it is. NGOs along with Govt should do the campaign. I dont accept your comment that Govt did all it could do. Now if you say that mullahs has that much authority on your 20 crore population, then I guess India as a country is vulnerable than any other nation.

If you stay in India and if you have seen the kind of effort that has been and is being put into the pulse polio programmes....then you can only blame the parents. Every few months pulse polio vaccine drive takes place...they go everywhere...on trains ...schools ...they even force their way into peoples homes to make sure that young children are vaccinated. Not only this ...in a lot of places....people come to check for ink marking on the child to cross check. If after all this ,a child is not vaccinated...then it means that the parent has made an effort to keep the child from being vaccinated. These people not being worth being called parents.

It is a well known fact that some mullahs in India have been active in persuading people to boycott the polio campaign ,specially in UP and Bihar(not surprising considering these two states have a bad record as far as education goes)........They have been spreading rumours that these vaccines are meant to make muslim children infertile.Thankfully most people have not bought it but the small number of people thatbelieves them have been the biggest road block in thr irradication of polio.Any one who fights this pulse polio campaign should be considered as criminals and put behind bars and kept away from people.

It is a well known fact that some mullahs in India have been active in persuading people to boycott the polio campaign ' date='specially in UP and Bihar(not surprising considering these two states have a bad record as far as education goes)........They have been spreading rumours that these vaccines are meant to make muslim children infertile.Thankfully most people have not bought it but the small number of people thatbelieves them have been the biggest road block in thr irradication of polio.[b']Any one who fights this pulse polio campaign should be considered as criminals and put behind bars and kept away from people.
I agree with you. Hope there will be some way to solve the problem and no more child will suffer.

It is a well known fact that some mullahs in India have been active in persuading people to boycott the polio campaign ' date='specially in UP and Bihar(not surprising considering these two states have a bad record as far as education goes)........They have been spreading rumours that these vaccines are meant to make muslim children infertile.Thankfully most people have not bought it but the small number of people thatbelieves them have been the biggest road block in thr irradication of polio.Any one who fights this pulse polio campaign should be considered as criminals and put behind bars and kept away from people.[/quote'] I agree with you on this. However, my feeling is that you're bound to get such situations in countries and regions that are desperately poor, esp if ghettoized. This is where more actionable education policies over the last 60 years, as opposed to lip service for the media sound bytes about the necessity of universal education would have helped.

Guest dada_rocks

Bangaldesh is more poro than India even on education count they lag behind wonder why they got i the polio campaign right.. Stop being an apologist for these clowns who are putting spanner in govt's tireless effort.. For once govt can't be faulted for lack of effort fault lies with these idiots..

Guest dada_rocks
If you stay in India and if you have seen the kind of effort that has been and is being put into the pulse polio programmes....then you can only blame the parents. Every few months pulse polio vaccine drive takes place...they go everywhere...on trains ...schools ...they even force their way into peoples homes to make sure that young children are vaccinated. Not only this ...in a lot of places....people come to check for ink marking on the child to cross check. If after all this ' date='a child is not vaccinated...then it means that the parent has made an effort to keep the child from being vaccinated. These people not being worth being called parents.[/quote'] precisely

Guest dada_rocks
If you look at the country list' date=' I am afraid your so called mullah culture which mostly belongs to indian subcontinent, doesnt apply for Nigeria, Niger or Egypt. First two are poor africal countries. Afganistan has its own problem... for last 3 decades they are busy with war, so they dont care about polio when ppl are dying more by bullets than any other means. India and pakistan should have been immuned long ago... but unfortunately they couldnt. Dont make any religion or preachers scapegoat, Polio strikes children and no parent regardless any religion or race, give a sh*t when it comes to the life of their beloved. All you need to do to realize them how important it is. NGOs along with Govt should do the campaign. I dont accept your comment that Govt did all it could do. Now if you say that mullahs has that much authority on your 20 crore population, then I guess India as a country is vulnerable than any other nation.[/quote'] NIgeria and egypt doesn;t have mullah culture then which nation has USA.. Poverty is no excuse these polio drives are well funded. YOu go and check in each and every case you will find polio exists among muslims only even in India are u telling me only muslims are uneducated all hindus are scholars, obviously not.. Every year you will bump into few news piece where some villagers refused to take polio drops because some mullah said so.. in India they hide behind garbage like since they feel threatedn by hindu majority hence they succumb to any call of mullah..What excuse they have in pakistan......It's same old tirade where everyone else under the sun is at fault but not those who actually had responsibility . I can understand afghanistan not taking this seriously and I am equally sure even without war these guys wud have done same thing though just like pakistai and indian mullah but mullahs from rest of the countres in the list need to have one close look at what they are spewing in name of religion..

Your methodology have resulted into one partition and msot probably second is on the way.
Don't speak like a moron. My methodology is not 'gandhi-vian' just because that is the polar opposite of your nonsensical bigotry and you think that anyone who opposes your steaming pile of nonsense must come from the opposite camp- that is too idealistic. My methodology ( if i can quantify it) is Chanakya-neeti and Machiavellian politics. Both of which resulted in some of the greatest states/empires in history of man. So STFU and let those who know a bit about political theory and know how to troubleshoot problems do their bit. Your efforts would be far better spent learning what exactly is Chanakyaneeti or Machiavellian tactics than spouting garbage based on your opinions- that too, opinion of a village idiot that has ended up in the west- no experience travelling or tasting different cultures and finding out what ACTUALLY is the bottomline.

Which terrorism I defended where mind you ur garbage over jew terror remains a garbage.. find sthg else u racist dopey
Your denial of jewish terrorism *IS* your defending of terrorism. That is a human rights documented fact, including documented facts in British archives- the british happened to be in charge there and they had no reason to be partial over one side or another. Hell, the top Jew of Israel ( Menachim Begin after he became head of govt) HIMSELF admitted to committing those attrocities, so who the feck are YOU to deny it ? I know! the typical muslim basher who lies to bash muslims! If anything, with the presence of Lord Rothschild in the UK political circles ( a very prominent jew), the jewish attrocities were toned down a bit in their presentation. If there is any clear evidence of anyone defending terrorism is your denial of Jewish terrorism during creation of Israel.