The Ugly Indian Man

Gambit

Guest dada_rocks

Ponga pandit knows it all you guys better buy it.. if u poke him a little he might even come up wiht confession how he has had first hand expereincethereby pandit of this homosexuality debate.. there is nothing on this face of earth he has not done:hysterical:

there is nothing on this face of earth he has not done
Don't hide behind rhetorics to conceal your jealousy and inferiority. I've not done everything under the sun but bottomline is, my experience with this world dwarves your's despite you being lot older and your ego gets in the way to make that admission. Hence abuse like 'ponga pandit' when i've schooled you about the gita/hinduism in the past.

basic sanskrit ka pata nahin chale hain geeta parhne..
Tere so to accha gyaan hai na- to fir to kaun hota hai bolne waala ? mai pramaan kar chuka hoon teri woh 'basic sanskrit aati nahin' tark me galti kahaan hai, vatz. Jo pahle brahmagiri kar chuka hai, usse geeta ke bare me tark karna apne pair pe kulhaari marne ke barabar hai, vatz. Kyoki tum uske kabil nahi ho. Samjhe ?

Guest dada_rocks

Again this is the very forst couplet of geeta I have given u earlier too Dharmkhetre kurukhstere samveta yuyutsuvah , mamakah pandawaschiav kim kurwat sanjay" ur task is indeintify dhatu-rop shabd-roop vibhakti vachan and its menaing do sandhi-vichchhed where u find sanyuktakahsr .. take ur best shot let us see LIke u failed last time I am sure u will fail again.. let us see Mr. Ponga Pandit what u have got

ur task is indeintify dhatu-rop shabd-roop vibhakti vachan and its menaing do sandhi-vichchhed where u find sanyuktakahsr
1.My hindi is not that great to know the meaning of 'dhatu rop shabd roop vibhakti'. 2. How the feck are YOU to question me ? Kaun bola tere ko ki tu question kar sakhta hai ? Especially jab mere gita ke prashno ka uttar tere paas nahi hain ? jab uttar laoge vatz, tabhi prashn karne ki gun kaabil karoge. I've my questions from the Gita unanswered- i am not going to let you dictate questions to me. Common tactic of the ignorant is to pose question when already asked before and cannot answer, in hope of reducing the argument to pedantry.
make sure I don't have to give u grace mark once again
Vatz, have you not learnt that you are not qualified in this field to mark me ? I know you try to do some professorgiri like all those retarded professors who cannot teach but you should know what you are/are not qualified to mark on. So bare bare bateein is comming form you- i am stating facts here.

Arrey yaar DR, why do your make so many spelling mistakes. Sanskrit mein thodi si bhi galti kar do ge to meaning badal jayega. Here is how it goes: "Dharmakshetre kurukshetre samaveda yuyutsava Mamaka pandavaschaiva kim kurvat sanjay"

Guest dada_rocks

I thought so u can't translate the very first couplet and u claim to be geeta reader.. and which question and when did u throw.. throw again.. Waise hindi ko kya ho gaya kalh tak to bari chest-thumping chal raha tha ki tum madhushala parhe ho.. HonestlY I have no idea about bengali but given by ur past record I am sure if I knew even basic of bengali u wud have been exposed even there.. I know ur kind BTW u are still to produce that reference of veda/upnishad yaad hai ki nahin..:giggle:

Sanskrit mein thodi si bhi galti kar do ge to meaning badal jayega.
Let him expose his own ignorance. Those who know sanskrit knows that is not what the Gita says. But let him answer the questions about Gita asked to him before he can earn to right to pose questions.

Guest dada_rocks

jo Geeta parha hai use kam se kam first couplet to yaad hi hona chahiye mera typo se kuchh prabhaw nahin parna chahiye..

jo Geeta parha hai use kam se kam first couplet to yaad hi hona chahiye mera typo se kuchh prabhaw nahin parna chahiye..
Yeah it's the first shloka in gita alright. Simple hai CC.. Dhritarashtra pooch raha hai ki sab sanki log kurukshetra mein kya gand macha rahe hain :P

Guest dada_rocks
Let him expose his own ignorance. Those who know sanskrit knows that is not what the Gita says. But let him answer the questions about Gita asked to him before he can earn to right to pose questions.
:hysterical::hysterical: so this is not Geeta's first shlok that's what you are telling me.:hysterical::hysterical: I have some nice feelign about this.. seriously now can u type ur version of first couplet of geeta I seriously woudl love to see it....... Hame bhi to pata chale ye Geeta Press wale hamko nakali Geeta kyun thama diye:hysterical:

I thought so u can't translate the very first couplet
Who said i cannot ? I said you answer questions asked to you first before you ask me questions. Again, since you are not very well educated, you cannot differentiate between your assumption and a fact.
and which question and when did u throw.. throw again..
Will do tomorrow. I have an appointment to attend to tonight.
Waise hindi ko kya ho gaya kalh tak to bari chest-thumping chal raha tha ki tum madhushala parhe ho
1. hindi is not my mother tongue 2. I havn't spoken or read much hindi in the last seven years 3. Madhushala i read in class 10- that was almost 10 years ago. If you had actually been educated, you'd know that Madhushala is/was part of the ICSE curriculum for Hindi as 2nd language and that is exactly what i took as my 2nd language. 4. My command is still adequate enough to read/write/speak hindi provided i brushed up on terminologies. Its called being 'out of practice', not 'never done before/cannot do'.
I am sure if I knew even basic of bengali u wud have been exposed even there
What this statement shows is that you let assumptions make you sure. Ie, a classic case of a person who cannot tell the difference between assumption and fact.
BTW u are still to produce that reference of veda/upnishad yaad hai ki nahin
Jab aap apni obligations puri karenge, tab aapki baari ayegi, miyan.
I know ur kind
yet another proof that the subject cannot tell the difference between knowledge and assumption. Vatz, when you shall be good enough to understand Sanskrit, then your questions shall be addressed. I know exactly what is the deal with you- you are writing in English from your mistranslated English Gita because hindi you do not know the grammar well enough and sanskrit you cannot read. hence you cut-paste from your english translation, blissfully unaware that what you are saying is erroneous in Sanskrit anyways. There is a saying applicable to you- 'higher a monkey climbs, more it exposes itself'. Keep climbing vatz. First me, now Varun- keep talking about the Gita and your bakwaas knowledge about it shall be exposed because you are a hindu simply by name and birth- not through knowledge or gyaan.
seriously now can u type ur version of first couplet of geeta I seriously woudl love to see it.
Again, you have not earned the right to question me on this topic, vatz. Practicing priest i was- not you. By default, YOU must prove your worth first, not me. Isn't that obvious to you, naam-ka hindu ??

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah it's the first shloka in gita alright. Simple hai CC.. Dhritarashtra pooch raha hai ki sab sanki log kurukshetra mein kya gand macha rahe hain :P
oye bhiru wo meaning to online bhi hai. koi bhi likh dega .. main test of anyone who has rudimentary knowledge of sanskrit is in what I am asking him to do.... it's simple sanskrit grammar test nothign much.. I am no sanskrit visharad myself but basic knowledge to hona chahiye particualrly to self-proclaimed pandits... main is pandit ko aaj fully expose karne ke mood mein hun.. side mein ho jaoo yaar.. to pandit tell me what does ur geeta has in place of first couplet.. sahi mein for somene as ignorant as you are you do claim a lot of things..

Guest dada_rocks

kab tak bahane banaoge.. sanskrit shlok is available online.. bloody for anyone who claims to be pandit tumharenakhare jo hain na mahan hain.. I am not asking anything advanced heck I myself don't know advance stuff I am asking u simple tenth level sanskrit stuff and u are going on and on with excuses....... Not knowing sanskrit is not a crime but to claim priesthood and then this sort of cop out well not nice ponga ji

Simple hai CC.. Dhritarashtra pooch raha hai ki sab sanki log kurukshetra mein kya gand macha rahe hain
maloom hai bandhu. I am simply not going to let him pose questions to me yet on this topic - thats all. He has run away from his questions and his modus operandi is to ignore questions/points and try to pose questions to others and bore them to death.

Guest dada_rocks
Who said i cannot ? I said you answer questions asked to you first before you ask me questions. Again, since you are not very well educated, you cannot differentiate between your assumption and a fact. Will do tomorrow. I have an appointment to attend to tonight. 1. hindi is not my mother tongue 2. I havn't spoken or read much hindi in the last seven years 3. Madhushala i read in class 10- that was almost 10 years ago. If you had actually been educated, you'd know that Madhushala is/was part of the ICSE curriculum for Hindi as 2nd language and that is exactly what i took as my 2nd language. 4. My command is still adequate enough to read/write/speak hindi provided i brushed up on terminologies. Its called being 'out of practice', not 'never done before/cannot do'. What this statement shows is that you let assumptions make you sure. Ie, a classic case of a person who cannot tell the difference between assumption and fact. Jab aap apni obligations puri karenge, tab aapki baari ayegi, miyan. yet another proof that the subject cannot tell the difference between knowledge and assumption. Vatz, when you shall be good enough to understand Sanskrit, then your questions shall be addressed. I know exactly what is the deal with you- you are writing in English from your mistranslated English Gita because hindi you do not know the grammar well enough and sanskrit you cannot read. hence you cut-paste from your english translation, blissfully unaware that what you are saying is erroneous in Sanskrit anyways. There is a saying applicable to you- 'higher a monkey climbs, more it exposes itself'. Keep climbing vatz. First me, now Varun- keep talking about the Gita and your bakwaas knowledge about it shall be exposed because you are a hindu simply by name and birth- not through knowledge or gyaan. Again, you have not earned the right to question me on this topic, vatz. Practicing priest i was- not you. By default, YOU must prove your worth first, not me. Isn't that obvious to you, naam-ka hindu ??
Nice cop out.. so u never threw that geeta question to me u have been lying that u did .. right.. Bandhu if u knew this was mere one minite task anyone who has studied sanskrit till tenth standard could do that....... YOu don't shy away from typing googled stuff suddenly I asked u sthg u have all kind of alibis ready under the sun:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
maloom hai bandhu. I am simply not going to let him pose questions to me yet on this topic - thats all. He has run away from his questions and his modus operandi is to ignore questions/points and try to pose questions to others and bore them to death.
meaning kisi ne nahin poochha given u are gogoel master u can find that easily jo main poochh raha hun wo hai m basic grammar of sanskrit