The Ugly Indian Man

Gambit

kab tak bahane banaoge
Jab tak aap baat ko ghumaane ki koshish karenge.
I am asking u simple tenth level sanskrit stuff and u are going on and on with excuses
And i've already told you that my geeta isnt in sanskrit, its in bengali. So wtf are you asking me sanskrit for, you retard ?!? Do your tamil pandit (unless he is a super high level pandit in a temple) show up with a sanskrit gita, you idiot ?!? Sanskrit is a dead language- it is only read by temple-vaadi retards. That is a very select and small % of priests- most priests who can teach you many things about the Gita are the ones who do ceremonies like marriages,naming, house-welcome etc etc. And those guys dont just go learn sanskrit for the hell of it- temples have that pretension, not freelance pandits. Sure, some of them do, but most of them read it off translations anyways.

so u never threw that geeta question to me u have been lying that u did
Lying is something you are accused of here, sir. Not me. you have no credibility to accuse anyone here or anywhere of lying.
I am no sanskrit visharad myself but basic knowledge to hona chahiye particualrly to self-proclaimed pandits
O really ? Kyoon hona chahiya ? Newton wrote his Principia Mathematica in Latin. Does Steven Hawkins require knowledge in Latin to talk about Newton's law of physics ? If not, why do *I* need knowledge of sanskrit- everything there is already translated to most of indic languages anyways that is relevant to the gita/mahabharata. Don't come with such bakwaas tests because it has utterly no relevence in what you are trying to establish. You asked me if i can school you in the Gita or not- i said i could. Not whether i can school you in Sanskrit. Typical illogical 'baat-ghumaana' tactic from you, thats all. Anyways, i gotto go. Bye.

Guest dada_rocks

pahle kaun si baat main ghua raha hun ye to pata chale.. kabhi bolate ho klah bataoge .. aise bolo chuki pata nahin kuchh sanskrit ka is liye yahin bahan ak rah gaya hai.. don;t give me dead routine.. every freaking pandit I came across reads it understands it just because u don't doesn;t make it dead..

Guest dada_rocks
Lying is something you are accused of here, sir. Not me. you have no credibility to accuse anyone here or anywhere of lying. O really ? Kyoon hona chahiya ? Newton wrote his Principia Mathematica in Latin. Does Steven Hawkins require knowledge in Latin to talk about Newton's law of physics ? If not, why do *I* need knowledge of sanskrit- everything there is already translated to most of indic languages anyways that is relevant to the gita/mahabharata. Don't come with such bakwaas tests because it has utterly no relevence in what you are trying to establish. You asked me if i can school you in the Gita or not- i said i could. Not whether i can school you in Sanskrit. Typical illogical 'baat-ghumaana' tactic from you, thats all. Anyways, i gotto go. Bye.
Good point but here is the question when in doubt over what actually Newton meant refernce was only in Latin.. and we have enough doubts about ur knowledge so we must ascertain whether ua re one of those translation readers or actually took anythign from original source.. given u come up with gems lilke veda/upnishad says thsi or that and when people ask reference run away.. same story is with geeta too.. and yes unlike latiin sanskrit is nto dead lanagauge , u don't know thatr doesn;t mean dead.. as i think of it if we start going by that dictum more or less everythign will be classified dead because u hardly know anything other than google. so will aks again ponga pandit explain each word grammatically to me it's simple couplet nothign advanced and you a pandit sud be able to do it.. if not accept here u area liar throw these claims because u knew nto many know sanskrit so you can get away with it