ICF Euro 2012 fantasy league

Sidhoni

whats this final match about? cant we edit the team now? i have got only few players who will get points in the final' date=' rest were from por nd ger, so that means 0 points for those players?[/quote'] Yes. There is one entry for Semifinals+Finals. The players from Portugal and Germany would not score any points now. Does that mean you are screwed? :winky:

Yes. There is one entry for Semifinals+Finals. The players from Portugal and Germany would not score any points now. Does that mean you are screwed? :winky:
Oh dayumm. Yup totally screwed then! I dnt mind the Portuguese and German players in team, What i don;t understand is why can't we reshuffle our existing lineups of Spaniards and Italians.

Oh dayumm. Yup totally screwed then! I dnt mind the Portuguese and German players in team, What i don;t understand is why can't we reshuffle our existing lineups of Spaniards and Italians.
When you edited your team for the last time. You must have seen the round is from June 27-July 1 which means there can be only one entry for SF+F.