The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

So accept that Indian democracy is gutter and we have no option but to choose the less corrupt . And this person happens to be Modi according to us. Anyway Indian democracy became a joke when MMS became PM.This guy has absolutely no clue what is going on .
now you became a conspirator..already Madamjee told whatever commenst made against MMS is all kanspiracy...

The last 25-30 posts in this thread are the reason why Modi can never be the PM - people either love him or hate him and such a leader cannot become the PM in today's political scenario in this country.
its possible...only thing is he have to form a good team and get some media mileage.. he has to create a situation that if minorities cmes in droves to vote gaianst him , majority need to vote for him..with a proper planning that will definitely a possibilty nothing is impossible in this country...

Look what's happening to Jagan Reddy (I agree in whatever 'impartial' CBI is doing)...Where as CBI going easy against Mulayam, Behenji, Laloo (16 years) etc... Amazing to see a govt. using an investigation agency for it's survival.. :hatsoff:

Look what's happening to Jagan Reddy (I agree in whatever 'impartial' CBI is doing)...Where as CBI going easy against Mulayam, Behenji, Laloo (16 years) etc... Amazing to see a govt. using an investigation agency for it's survival.. :hatsoff:
just now Ramdev trust is slapped with 50 crore fine by IT :giggle:

Yeah' date=' Indian public sans Gujarat has handed his ass back to him on platter with namak and mirch on multiple occasions.:hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical: and what has Laloo done outside Bihar? kitney kiley fatah kar liye usney against Indian public? Both are regional leaders..Even I say Modi should stay in Gujarat...

:hysterical: and what has Laloo done outside Bihar? kitney kiley fatah kar liye usney against Indian public? Both are regional leaders..Even I say Modi should stay in Gujarat...
Way to turn around the argument to make it sound like I am some fan or supporter of Laloo when I brought him up as an example of how influential political leaders get away with anything. Life mein kaafi aage jaaoge, netaji. :hatsoff:

Way to turn around the argument to make it sound like I am some fan or supporter of Laloo when I brought him up as an example of how influential political leaders get away with anything. Life mein kaafi aage jaaoge, netaji. :hatsoff:
:bow: Modi could be influencial, but you need to understand that the Central Govt. is always more influential and have many agencies under it to use it effectively... Modi's just a regional satrap, but :hatsoff: to him for surviving against all 'odds'...

:bow: Modi could be influencial, but you need to understand that the Central Govt. is always more influential and have many agencies under it to use it effectively... Modi's just a regional satrap, but :hatsoff: to him for surviving against all 'odds'...
How many major leaders did BJP manage to convict when they were in power at the center from the opposition? Sajjan Kumar? Tytler? Sukh Ram?

Do you realize what a idiot you are ? Tytler and Sajjan kumar are Kaangressi babus and it is ofcourse in the best interest of the current Kaangress babus that this case doesn't see the light. But even they are finding it hard to hang on last I checked. But do keep smoking whatever you are smoking ... :hysterical:
What happened to Supreme Court's supreme justice when BJP was in power with regards to Tytler and Sajjan Kumar?:hysterical:

it takes decades of power to have all the machinery at your service ... BJP obviously never had that ... besides the fact that they never had absolute majority.
How many major leaders have states in which BJP has had years of power been able to convict at the High Court level? :hysterical: