inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

Against shane warne inzi comes of a novice u could tell the kind of fear warne used to send down inzi's spine...I have seen him falling flat on his face trying to flick warne [ series was one day in australia before world cup I guess] for a guy who is not known for his footwork it was quite a damning spectacle.... Mcgrath has made much better batsmen of his era look like a fool' date= inzi is hardly anybody as far as mcgrath's genius is concerned..
I bet u have not held a cricket bat in ur hand ever.. It's nto slippery road that someone could slip. Let me elaborate u on what really happeed, he was totally foxed by drift and flight and had walked too much across and by the time he figured it was too late but still tried to put bat to the bowl consequently ended up hitting his face to the pitch. quite humiliating .. Another recent humilation came from rooky spinner panesar and I guess that memory is fresh so there is no need of detailed description.
Nice try to put some masalla because you must have been watching a totally different match...from what i remember he was looking to sweep Warne and lost his balance! Inzi is a very good player of spin...not in the same league as Lara or Sachin but still a mighty fine player of all kinds of spin bowling.
Watch more and yes hold a bat in hand once in a while it gives better perspective.. While sweeping falling on face sounds ridiculous.. There is no room for loss balance there. Let me teach a little but of physics when one fal;ls; on his face it means the vertical line passing through one's centre of gravity lies ahead of him. When u sweep ur back-foot bends front foot is planted and u take across the line sweep there is noway in hell a person can fall on his face unless. U fall on ur face only when attemping flick.. go try it in nets ....... the guy had no clue about drift and length ended up making fol of himself .. against panesar was being too cute trying to pull a ball whihc was over pitched and hence bent backwards and ended up falling on his back this time.....
Fell on his face :lol: .. you anti PAK glasses are getting a bit too old...or maybe you are getting too old for the glasses. Whiling trying to get your front foot up to play the sweep you 'can' lose your balance....shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
While sweeping the ball Inzi slipped.....oh BTW PAK won that series by a margin of 2-1 :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

I remember a match winning innings by Inzy against Australia when he added 57 for the last wicket with Mushy. Is that enough to disprove all his doubters? Judging by your logic' date=' it should be.[/quote'] Once again go back to wc 2003.. I will keep giving u these examples for every post that too excluivelyt against pakistan.. let us see how long it takes for u to learn the meaning of word never.. Yes in that 57 HEaly helped him by giving enough lives
Guest dada_rocks

Fell on his face lol .. you anti PAK glasses are getting a bit too old...or maybe you are getting too old for the glasses. Whiling trying to get your front foot up to play the sweep you 'can' lose your balance....shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
May be in pakistan in rest of the world it defies the logic how anyone who plants his puts forward to play a sweep can fall on his face...... BTW u are pitching for sweep shot as if it's some kind of routine for batsmen falling on their face playing sweep shots.. sweep or flick aloo fell on his fgace it's quite damning...

Fell on his face lol .. you anti PAK glasses are getting a bit too old...or maybe you are getting too old for the glasses. Whiling trying to get your front foot up to play the sweep you 'can' lose your balance....shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
May be in pakistan in rest of the world it defies the logic how anyone who plants his puts forward to play a sweep can fall on his face...... BTW u are pitching for sweep shot as if it's some kind of routine for batsmen falling on their face playing sweep shots.. sweep or flick aloo fell on his fgace it's quite damning...
well may be in the rest of the world slipping while playing a sweep is called 'falling on your face'...... Anyways this is the closest thing tol 'falling on the face' http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Waqar+to+Lara&search=Search * gets ready for the excuses*

Inzy is a coward and SRT never plays a match winning knock. What great players eh?
nahi badshaah...inzy is a coward ....and India rarely wins if tendu scores a century...... :wtg: ...yeh hi sach hai .... :coffee:

yeah that's what i mean......breaksdown playing the big boys...and you know that tooo...hai na? ...we are the big boys....
Jee jee...you are big boys...that's why some players in your team are called 'jumbo' :lol:
England....?.....who ever ....ever fears England.... :shrug:
ummm...if you look beyond Shaun Udal you will see that they had the big Steve and Freddie Flintoff hurling the ball at over 90 mph...then they have the ever consistent M Hoggard! All those bowlers were in great form and were very confident after doing so well in the Ashes....but the Sultan of Multan taught them all a serious lesson!
Guest dada_rocks

well may be in the rest of the world slipping while playing a sweep is called 'falling on your face'...... Anyways this is the closest thing tol 'falling on the face' http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Waqar+to+Lara&search=Search * gets ready for the excuses*
Na this is the closest thing
.. Lara is known for his exaggerated footwork and I will cut him some slack for that but a laden footed gorilla of 1000 lbs falling on his face is altogether different matter..
Guest dada_rocks

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) Some poster Farhad ke kalam se... Talking about Inzi's scare after binary score and how he out of the blue recovered when pajama cricket started.. could not agree more:wtg: :wtg:

The "fact"? Hmm....been discussed to death. He never had an operation as transpired or a prolonged absence from the cricket field, and came back springing as predicted by many and itching to play in the pyjama version - those are the "facts". The fact is it was not a life-threatening injury or pain if even what he was claiming was so serious. The pride of the country on the cricketing field was at stake and he copped out. Should have taken painkillers and motivated his troops through his example, but he did not - rather took the soft pusillanimous option. Circumstantial evidence is stacked that he acted cowardly. He scored 1&0 in the only Test he played then and guess what - scored exactly the same in the solitary Test when he was sent to play the Aus again in World Series last year! FACT.
Guest dada_rocks

Yeah minefield where you were chasing 607. Minefield where Faisal Iqbal' date=' one of the worst Pakistani batsmen to make his debut in the last 10 years, had just scored a century :lmao:[/quote'] Yes I know reason logic is no the strong part pof u guys but yes pitches like karachui do behave erratically from session to session and it's no rocket scioence just simple plain soil-science.......... BTW issue being discussed here is batsmam falling on his face trying to flick or sweep whatever u like to believe .. issue is not that someone got bowled .. batsmen do get bowled out but this ducking on good length bowl , ducking on yorker length bowl (Now this one takes the cake) falling on face while flicking fallin on back and on the stump while sweeping this is the calling card of aloo :lmao:

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) dada_rocks, It's ironic an Indian fan can call Inzy an aloo. Inzy is 6ft4 so his BMI would be normal. On the other hand you have the positively rotund Sehwag. If Inzy is an aloo then Sehwag is aloo ghobi served with a double helping of parathay. I see you're still banging on about this soil science theory of yours :lmao: Pitches often start off dodgy but either improve or stay the same throughout the game. The standard scenario is when a good pitch deteriorates at a constant rate throughout the game which enables spinners to come into action. You however have invented your own dogma. Maybe you should work for the ICC and their experts to improve the sportingness of Test match wickets as clearly they have never come across an explanation such as yours before.

Guest dada_rocks

dada_rocks, It's ironic an Indian fan can call Inzy an aloo. Inzy is 6ft4 so his BMI would be normal. On the other hand you have the positively rotund Sehwag. If Inzy is an aloo then Sehwag is aloo ghobi served with a double helping of parathay. I see you're still banging on about this soil science theory of yours :lmao: Pitches often start off dodgy but either improve or stay the same throughout the game. The standard scenario is when a good pitch deteriorates at a constant rate throughout the game which enables spinners to come into action. You however have invented your own dogma. Maybe you should work for the ICC and their experts to improve the sportingness of Test match wickets as clearly they have never come across an explanation such as yours before.
I will say u need to educate urself more for instance lahore pitch starts as dreadful becomes betetr to bat and then again turns dreadful.. bachche ho abhi thora din aur dekho game samajah mein aa jayega how and why it happens.. People call him aloo because he has the dubious distinction of behaving like mad pathaan in streets of rawalpinid on being taunted with that word.....

Inzy is a coward and SRT never plays a match winning knock. What great players eh?
Tell me you know cricket better than that, otherwise it's just a waste of everyone's time edit, in case you get confused, i said that ^^ about your comment on SRT, not Aloo mian :hic:

dada_rocks, It's ironic an Indian fan can call Inzy an aloo. Inzy is 6ft4 so his BMI would be normal. On the other hand you have the positively rotund Sehwag. If Inzy is an aloo then Sehwag is aloo ghobi served with a double helping of parathay. I see you're still banging on about this soil science theory of yours :lmao: Pitches often start off dodgy but either improve or stay the same throughout the game. The standard scenario is when a good pitch deteriorates at a constant rate throughout the game which enables spinners to come into action. You however have invented your own dogma. Maybe you should work for the ICC and their experts to improve the sportingness of Test match wickets as clearly they have never come across an explanation such as yours before.
I will say u need to educate urself more for instance lahore pitch starts as dreadful becomes betetr to bat and then again turns dreadful.. bachche ho abhi thora din aur dekho game samajah mein aa jayega how and why it happens.. People call him aloo because he has the dubious distinction of behaving like mad pathaan in streets of rawalpinid on being taunted with that word.....
Will you just stop with the patronising comments. You seem to resort to taunts and childish retorts when you have no worthwhile riposte. Do you actually have any evidence cos if not i have nothing more to say as debating with you is like :wall: