Follow on or Bat?

living

You have to put things in context Donny, the context of the first series win in England in 21 years. As a captain , my job would be to secure that. That is what Dravid is doing. Many decades down the line , history will say India won a historic series in England beating them after 21 years. Nobody would bother if the score was 1-0 or 2-0.

You have to put things in context Donny, the context of the first series win in England in 21 years. As a captain , my job would be to secure that. That is what Dravid is doing. Many decades down the line , history will say India won a historic series in England beating them after 21 years. Nobody would bother if the score was 1-0 or 2-0.
The series win was there in either case, mm, so your point is mute.
DEFINTLEY Bat again! Bat till around mid tea, pile on at least 500 lead! Get those england players back on that field chasing leather again, sap every last ounze of energy out of them, it will help in bowling them out. It will also mean our bowlers get a rest.
This is what I posted after Day 3 play! Dravid 100% did exactly what I wanted. In fact I think he reads my posts to follow my tactical acumen. I may sue for plagarism! He like me wants the best for India. The only thing we want is trophies! Well done Dravid you were spot on:two_thumbs_up: