Kevin Pietersen gets his ribs broken by McGrath

Robelinda

Haha coward. Can't have balls to comment here and then you post on youtube.Guess you are more like Dennis Lillee However hard you try. Fact is Gutter batsman like Ponting, Gilchrist, Steve Waugh can't even average 40 in Asia.All were third rate batsmen and homebully. And coward Lillee never toured Asia to protect his bowling average.

Haha coward. Can't have balls to comment here and then you post on youtube.Guess you are more like Dennis Lillee However hard you try. Fact is Gutter batsman like Ponting, Gilchrist, Steve Waugh can't even average 40 in Asia.All were third rate batsmen and homebully. And coward Lillee never toured Asia to protect his bowling average.
:banghead: Guess I am barking up the wrong tree!!!!

:banghead: Guess I am barking up the wrong tree!!!!
Sorry just had to post this. He should know my feelings. This is between me and him. And he has taken youtube video path. I had previously owned him at Planet Cricket . He is a massive opportunist,fraud and changes his colour like chameleon.I can post his PM to me from there on this forum. I know him much better than you know him. So please leave it between me and him.