Mid-day meal: after muslim kids it's turn of upper caste men to be an a$$

Guest dada_rocks

Yes chrstian can comment if hindus in their country do that for any discerning person it sud be easy to understand comparing them to birth rate in india is at best stupid. They already are btw complaing and rightly so.. whatever world-resources caveat mean.. Will u shut up if i throw that census data in ur face.. Information is in public domain if u had followed the news furor over this finding lately instead of putting head in sand u might have not been this ignorant.
Listen Joker, I am trying to watch the match now. And looks like I am wasting my time debating a misinformed misguided hate filled mongrel who refuses to face on your face facts. Anyways I am out of here, before this thread degenerates further with your hate filled rant ! Rant on !

Guest dada_rocks
Listen Joker' date=' I am trying to watch the match now. And looks like I am wasting my time debating a misinformed misguided hate filled mongrel who refuses to face on your face facts. Anyways I am out of here, before this thread degenerates further with your hate filled rant ! Rant on ![/quote'] What happened census data laga diya mirchi kya . Get informed then come for debate with me those vaccuous one-liners won't take u too far... u are out of here once again because ur drivel is inconcistent with naked data and u are arrogant enough not toface it ..good riddance I am not interested either in furthering this debate with someone as ignorant as u are.... tid bit for chewing be it india america britain anywhere ROPers birth-rate is always higher than the rest.. make what u will of this.. and yes even westerners have started complaing over this fact.. Hindus otoh be it india or some western country remain consistent with the mainstream rate of birth...

What happened census data laga diya mirchi kya . Get informed then come for debate with me those vaccuous one-liners won't take u too far... u are out of here once again because ur drivel is inconcistent with naked data and u are arrogant enough not toface it ..good riddance I am not interested either in furthering this debate with someone as ignorant as u are....
Guru aise I am not interested in getting involved in another religious thread. Ek to sooner than later this thread would be, and should be, closed. Secondly it has started to become boring for me. Same old same old and all that. However I would like to point out your higher-birth rate thingy. Does a Muslim family have more children than a Hindu family? Easy answer is Yes. But if thats all you are looking at then I am afraid you are being quite wrong. First of all what is the difference between the higher birth rate? Do Hindus have 2 kids say while Muslims have 5?? Not quite. On an average a Hindu family has about 2.8 kids per family while Muslims have 3.6. So that should effectively tell you all you needed to know about "breeding like pigs" theory. The bigger question is why do Muslims have higher birth rate?? Again it is easy to explain. The concentration of Muslims in India is mostly in UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Assam. These 4 states have about 70% of Indian Muslims. These 4 states also have the highest birth rates in the country. For example as per 1999 census the biggest population growth was in UP and Bihar. Two states with almost half of Indian Muslim population. In these states you can easily see Hindus also breeding like, to take your words DR, breeding like pigs. In my opinion I have generally observed people from Kerela, Mumbai, Bangalore etc having 1kid per family, 2 tops, while an average Bihari family easily has2-3 kids, in earlier generation even more. Its not about religion but socio-economics. See I was patient all along..wasnt too hard :D xx

Guest dada_rocks

Do u want state-wise birth-rate again it's the same story.. if u are so desperate willing to explain it then just say they are less literate hence higher birth rate and get over with it.. But then again u wont be able to explain their higher birth rate in Gujrat.. Data shows in gujrat they are more literate more rich so there goes the socio/economic explanation crutch It's not just India BTW each and every country britain france yada yada same theme plays. Still somehow it's not the religious affiliation to be blamed. Well people are free to belive in whatever they want but facts don't add here..

^^ That would mean anything if you are able to show to me that a Hindu family has 2.8 kids per family while a Muslim has atleast 5.6 or 8.4 kids per family(twice or thrice that number). If for all your efforts you would end up with a 0.8 kid differential then how is that for breeding like pig theory? xxx

...... ........ ...... Its not about religion but socio-economics. See I was patient all along..wasnt too hard :D xx
Birader, you have written a nice, polite and patient post but sadly self-apology is written all over it......I would prefer a rude but honest post instead. Anyway, aapka kathan ke ye "Religious" mamala nahin balki "socio-economic" hai-- defeats the fact on ground. No body is concerned about the growth-rate if it is related to socio-economics...We are concerned about the future. Suppose socio-economy improves in next 10-15 years to certain extent (which I am sure will)...then if Indian government resisting p-sec oppposition, passes a law making it mandatory for each couple to have maximum 2 childs or will be barred from the benefits.....do you think Ummah will not oppose that and they will follow GOI law obidiently like a fatwa???? Answer is NO....because unlike Hindus, Budhists, Sikhs, Jains etc. for Muslims it boils down to RELIGION. Child stopping opreations/Contraceptive methods-family planning is HARAM and will not earn rewards of Sunnah of Prophet -- these are the clear rulings given by Imamas of various Mosques in India. So anyone who says that Population growth of Muslims is not due to Religious reasons is just sinking deep in viscious circle of "Self-apology". And yeah, the recent opposition for Polio Vaccine by Mullahs just reflects that.

^^ That would mean anything if you are able to show to me that a Hindu family has 2.8 kids per family while a Muslim has atleast 5.6 or 8.4 kids per family(twice or thrice that number). If for all your efforts you would end up with a 0.8 kid differential then how is that for breeding like pig theory? xxx
DR is a hate filled individual who takes advantage of the fact that people get bored debating his usual BS. It never occurs to this moron that people would rather watch the match then debate his god for nothing hate filled rants . This guy thinks that it is perfectly ok to abuse posters just because they have a different POV than his. Well , this moron should start by first criticizing his prior generation Hindus who also breed like ..... And then I can see some justification in criticizing muslims. But as usual , you will see one sided story more on the lines of Hindutva mouthpiece. And , trust this two faced liar to start spewing his usual BS on how we have corrected ourselves blah blah blah. 2.8 for Hindus is still too high in my opinion and 3.6 by muslims is totally unacceptable to me. At least I can agree on that. But I would be interested in State by State basis consensus and I think it's got to do more with education and literacy. I have a feeling Literate kerala and Tamil muslims may have lower birth rate than Hindus in some other less literate areas.

Do u want state-wise birth-rate again it's the same story.. if u are so desperate willing to explain it then just say they are less literate hence higher birth rate and get over with it.. But then again u wont be able to explain their higher birth rate in Gujrat.. Data shows in gujrat they are more literate more rich so there goes the socio/economic explanation crutch It's not just India BTW each and every country britain france yada yada same theme plays. Still somehow it's not the religious affiliation to be blamed. Well people are free to belive in whatever they want but facts don't add here..
Provide me state wise birth rate moron , I would be interested in comparing Tamil or Karnataka muslims with your home state hindus.

What happened census data laga diya mirchi kya . Get informed then come for debate with me those vaccuous one-liners won't take u too far... u are out of here once again because ur drivel is inconcistent with naked data and u are arrogant enough not toface it ..good riddance I am not interested either in furthering this debate with someone as ignorant as u are.... tid bit for chewing be it india america britain anywhere ROPers birth-rate is always higher than the rest.. make what u will of this.. and yes even westerners have started complaing over this fact.. Hindus otoh be it india or some western country remain consistent with the mainstream rate of birth...
Moron , Read my post to Lurker as you are incapable of debating without your usual brain farts!

Anyway, aapka kathan ke ye "Religious" mamala nahin balki "socio-economic" hai-- defeats the fact on ground.
The facts on the ground bade bhai is that for every Hindu family with 2.8 kids there is a Muslim family with 3.6 kid. So do help me understand the religious angle here. Better to hear from your mouth than me assuming.
No body is concerned about the growth-rate if it is related to socio-economics...We are concerned about the future.
What future is being referred to here? Jara roshni daalein.
Suppose socio-economy improves in next 10-15 years to certain extent (which I am sure will)...then if Indian government resisting p-sec oppposition, passes a law making it mandatory for each couple to have maximum 2 childs or will be barred from the benefits.....do you think Ummah will not oppose that and they will follow GOI law obidiently like a fatwa????
Yehan pe aap mujhe maaf karein cos I have to laugh..seriously. Boss aisa hai ke Ummah ka tension Ummah se jyaada Hindu log lete hain aajkal. Seriously man you look around yourself. Do you see Muslims breeding like pigs? I dont make this up but I have two Muslim colleagues at work who are ghar ka eiklauta santaan. The fact is that modern family, regardless of religion, is very much a Nuclear family. A Muslim couple is as likely to have 1-2 kid as a Hindu. It is just that Hindus somehow put themselves on a pedestal with a "Ah we have only 2kids..look at them Muslims". Again the FACT is that for every Hindu house that has 2.8 kid a Muslim has 3.6, how is that number so outrageously different?
Answer is NO....because unlike Hindus, Budhists, Sikhs, Jains etc. for Muslims it boils down to RELIGION.
How so? Care to point me to the exact religious angle here.
Child stopping opreations/Contraceptive methods-family planning is HARAM and will not earn rewards of Sunnah of Prophet -- these are the clear rulings given by Imamas of various Mosques in India.
Yeah yeah yeah. And many Pundits in India still take a bath if a dalit shadow falls on them. Please look up my response on how Hindus like to put themselves on a pedestal. xx

Provide me state wise birth rate moron , I would be interested in comparing Tamil or Karnataka muslims with your home state hindus.
Not to mention Kerela, the most educated and literate state of the country. Yes I would be greatly interested in seeing Kerela's Muslim birth rate compared to UP/Bihar Hindu birth rate. Aur DR gurudev agar apne rajya ki naak kati to humse boora koi na hoga :sad_smile::sad_smile:

Yehan pe aap mujhe maaf karein cos I have to laugh..seriously. Boss aisa hai ke Ummah ka tension Ummah se jyaada Hindu log lete hain aajkal. Seriously man you look around yourself. Do you see Muslims breeding like pigs? I dont make this up but I have two Muslim colleagues at work who are ghar ka eiklauta santaan.
nahin saheb, yehee toh ronaa hai, Ummah ka tension jis din sabhi Indians ko ho jaayegaa uss din aise debate ki aur ap jaise padhe-likhe Indians ko explanation dene ki naubat nahin aayegi. Fact is that majority of Indians are sunken deep in self-apology. If your two friends are eklauta santaan doesnot mean that Indian Muslim population is on steady decline.
The fact is that modern family, regardless of religion, is very much a Nuclear family. A Muslim couple is as likely to have 1-2 kid as a Hindu. It is just that Hindus somehow put themselves on a pedestal with a "Ah we have only 2kids..look at them Muslims".
That is the modern family living in Cities with mostly some western education/link....however no. of such families are limited. Much of India lives in villages and advise of Individual Imams from myriads of mosques in those villages are more followed than any of those "perceived" Nuclear family or whatever BS concept we self-apologists might assume.
Again the FACT is that for every Hindu house that has 2.8 kid a Muslim has 3.6, how is that number so outrageously different?
Did I say that number is "outrageously" different...it is different neverthless. I said about "future"...because you cannot say with certainity that population of Muslims can be brought down through education etc.
How so? Care to point me to the exact religious angle here.
I ahve already pointed out, advises of various Imams not to adopting contraception/family planning as it is against Islam..and it's a fact rural Muslims in India do not undergo family planning operations.
Yeah yeah yeah. And many Pundits in India still take a bath if a dalit shadow falls on them. Please look up my response on how Hindus like to put themselves on a pedestal.
Ahaa...abb jaake saheb ne topic change kiyaa...we were talking abt population control and suddenly you obliged to take a potshot at Pandits, in a vain attamept to prove point...how predictable we become under self-apology. Phir bhi, main aapko jawaab dunga....tell me who gives a sh*t about Pandit taking bath again...if he wants I will say take hundred times bath...heck die in that water while bathing. Main bhi Brahmin hu....but in present time I can't see anyone in my village openly bathing and waiting for a shadow of Dalit.? back to population, rural area Muslims still feel obliged to Imams advise/fatwa and refuse to adopt family planning/ contraception overall.

Yes I would be greatly interested in seeing Kerela's Muslim birth rate compared to UP/Bihar Hindu birth rate.
Another BS, why to compare Kerala Muslims with UP/Bihar...why not compare Kerala Muslims with Kerala Hindus,Christians, atheists-commies etc. and then only we will see how far so called education / socio development has improved their overall radical religious affiliation. And that doesnot mean my UP is "backward".:D

Guest dada_rocks
Provide me state wise birth rate moron ' date=' I would be interested in comparing Tamil or Karnataka muslims with your home state hindus.[/quote'] Again idiocy knows no boounds now UP number a sane person will compare with UP hindu number .. an insane like you will compare with timbaktoo number.. Obviously u need to enroll into course stat 101..

Guest dada_rocks
Not to mention Kerela, the most educated and literate state of the country. Yes I would be greatly interested in seeing Kerela's Muslim birth rate compared to UP/Bihar Hindu birth rate. Aur DR gurudev agar apne rajya ki naak kati to humse boora koi na hoga :sad_smile::sad_smile:
Man u are again pullign every PC polemis possible.. how can u compare kerala with UP.. pick one we are going state wise of nationa-wide... UP number has to be compared with corresponding Up number where does kerala come in UP debate.. I am sorry to say u guys have no idea about statistical analysis if u really think u are right on this kind of apple and pranges comparison.. If u are doing it deliberately well then as I said U ain't fooling me at least. I say pick one do u want debate on national numbers or state-wide numbers..... Bihar's debate has to be seen in bihar's snumbers Keral or tumbaktoo number doesn;t belong there.. France's number belongs with France database....

Again idiocy knows no boounds now UP number a sane person will compare with UP hindu number .. an insane like you will compare with timbaktoo number.. Obviously u need to enroll into course stat 101..
Listen Moron. You lack basic reading comprehensive skills and spew gibberish. Tell my why the heck shouldn't a kannadiga muslim make statements like "UP hindus breed like Pigs " ??? See, two can play the game. Stick to your Math and Physics prof. You are incapable of analytical reasoning. And to top it all your mind has been clogged with so much hate that nothing rational comes out of your posts.

Guest dada_rocks
Another BS, why to compare Kerala Muslims with UP/Bihar...why not compare Kerala Muslims with Kerala Hindus,Christians, atheists-commies etc. and then only we will see how far so called education / socio development has improved their overall radical religious affiliation. And that doesnot mean my UP is "backward".:D
Somehow the obvious lacunae in thier statistical analysis is nto visible to them.. I can;t believe any engg graduate can be this ignorant about statistical analysis so most probably they are doing it deliberately to fudge the issue..

You further show how ignorant or brainwashed youo are.. chew on this now.,.. post-godhara riot has another record to its name whihc is it was controlled within record time i.e 48 hours.. no other riot has this distinction.. Contarary to what people like u would like to perpetrate 90% of those killed in pollice firing while controlling riots were hindus there goes ur bunkum of guj govt didn't do anything or was abetting the riot....
I NEVER said Modi's Yatraas fanned the riots. I claimed his travels helped in increasing the communal tension. And i dont know how many times i can repeat this.
people fail to take into account that the provocation was too aghast that's why what followed in response was equally barbaric but to accuse Modi for this is at best vaccuous..
Yea , conveniently forget how the state govt deliberate delayed the deployment of forces in riot areas that could saved 100's of lives , BOTH hindu and muslim.
first get urself informed and then talk .. Right now u come of as teesta setalavd spewing BS without any factual basis... not only that u will spew lies too as long it's conveneitn.. When I point that out you give me "I am not like You routine" again totally oblivious of that fact that detour of this thread starts with accusations of I have agenda I am muslim-hater .. so it;s fine to level me dare I say baselessly but when I point out nakes lies in ur posts I hear some panchtantra principles
I have quoted official reports from Amnesty international and Human rights watch and you say i have no factual basis. ...."
So far noone has got anything tangible enough for registration of a simple case and let me tell you that's very easy in india, yes conviction might be a tough job but registering case is walk in the park if u have got anything.. and all these pinko paperss NGOs know they got nothing otherwise they have enough money to spopnsor any campaign in court against Modi but they have been reduced to brainless posturing due to vaccuousness of their tirade..
The Hindu , Amnesty International , Human rights watch , are not agenda driven NGOs for your kind information

Somehow the obvious lacunae in thier statistical analysis is nto visible to them.. I can;t believe any engg graduate can be this ignorant about statistical analysis so most probably they are doing it deliberately to fudge the issue..
One last time, you dunce thick head , can a Kannadiga muslim make the same bigoted statement like yours which is "UP hindus breed like Pigs" ?? Answer me !

YOU just in one plain sentence placed a democratically elected Chief Minister in the same place as likes of Osama, Zawahiri and Mullah Omar. ************** I.
I as an individual , have a right to have my own opinions on people and organizations. Who the hell is anyone to question that right of mine ? I said it before and i say it again - In my eyes , Modi and VHP cohorts are are culpable to criminal offences as Bin Laden or Mullah Omar.