Mid-day meal: after muslim kids it's turn of upper caste men to be an a$$

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

who the hell these mofos are kidding in every freaking banquet in my village cooking is mostly done by socalled lower caste folks.. drop this nautanki unless u want to be reduced as footnote in history.. http://bihartimes.com/news07/Aug/11810.html Patna, Aug 11 :Students of a government-run school in a Bihar village have been deprived of mid-day meals after upper caste men came out against a Dalit woman's cooking. Lalita Devi, 30, a Dalit appointed for preparing mid-day meals at the primary school in Pipri village of Rohtas district, was Friday dragged out of the school kitchen by upper caste men. She said her husband was also assaulted. "I was humiliated and threatened with dire consequences if I made any attempt to cook mid-day meals or enter the kitchen again," she told the local media. In her complaint to the police, Lalita said the school committee secretary, Uma Shankar Tiwari, and his upper caste henchmen warned her not to cook mid-day meals for students. "Tiwari and his men prevented me from cooking mid-day meals, damaged the hearth and took away the aluminium utensils," she said. Lalita was appointed the school cook by the Mahila Samkhya Society, which looks after the village level implementation of the mid-day meal scheme under the Bihar Education Project. A five-member committee including four Dalit women was constituted by the society to monitor the mid-day meal scheme for 87 students, including 39 Dalits, at the school. "The ban on cooking mid-day meals by the Dalit woman has deprived the students of their meals," said Asha Devi, a committee member

Guest dada_rocks

No dude u are blind it;s not for the first time I pointed these incidents from Bihar reason i read bihari papers and whatver comes my way I try to report it.. You have this pre-conceived notion about things and come up with garbage did u post this or that news.. i post those whihc interests me those which i come across.. not everybody goes through everythign under the sun.. Discuss whatver u want but don't hound anyone over why u didn;t discuss this or that...frankly thsi tirade is getting beyond ridiculous now.. I consider mullahs crazy i consider communazis crazy more often than not those news are going to catch my eyes it's simple yes when u find my stnad viz viz anythign indefensible do poke me I will either rectify it or make my stance clear why I hold on to certain view.. Can we now discuss issues it seems every freaking topic gets drowned by this offshhot of yours these days ........

DR , you have all the right to highlight topics that is close to your heart. None of us can question that right of yours. Only , will you condemn a Hindu act of lack of justice with the same venom as you do a Muslim one ? That is the only point of contention here. As i said , none of us have the right to question you on what you want to post about.

Only , will you condemn a Hindu act of lack of justice with the same venom as you do a Muslim one ? That is the only point of contention here. As i said , none of us have the right to question you on what you want to post about.
Not only that , if a Muslim does someting wrong , DR will blame Islam, and if some hindu does something wrong , DR will not blame Hinduism !

Not only that ' date=' if a Muslim does someting wrong , DR will blame Islam, and if some hindu does something wrong , DR will not blame Hinduism ![/quote'] Actually KR , he could be right on that. Islam is in essence , an ideology driven religion. So , many of its practices may come for the religion itself. Hinduism , is a not so much an ideology driven religion. Many of its ills , cant be attributed it , but rather to the people who practice it.

Guest dada_rocks
DR , you have all the right to highlight topics that is close to your heart. None of us can question that right of yours. Only , will you condemn a Hindu act of lack of justice with the same venom as you do a Muslim one ? That is the only point of contention here. As i said , none of us have the right to question you on what you want to post about.
see that's where I differ I don't find them as venomous as mullahs in first place.. at worst they are reactive be it shiv-sena or vhp u won't see them planning executing any criminal act in peace-time in uncharged atmosphere.. yes they do succumb to it in charged atmosphere but those thinga=s as deplorable as they are can be contained if somehow we contain the seeds.. otoh mullahs have dedicated organization whose only job is plan execute terro acts over some real or agniend grievance........ Simple I have said it before i will say it again.. as much as I wud like praveen togadia to be different than what he is even he too me sounds more accomodataive of voice of opposition than any muslim leader of any significance could be.. just sample this a socalled hndu extremist praveen togadia has been on record inviting muslim leaders with words like " let us sit together purge our respective scriptures from the edictd whihc is demaning to each other" all he heard is deafening silence.. how can u expect me to attack them both with equal venom because they are anythign but equal.......Sorry I can't turn myself into psec writers who do exactly what u are demanind from me somehow make everything a eyewash. saying both are same which they aren't..... ............

Guest dada_rocks
Not only that ' date=' if a Muslim does someting wrong , DR will blame Islam, and if some hindu does something wrong , DR will not blame Hinduism ![/quote'] DR blames ilsma when DR finds scriptural support. for their acts.. .

DR , do you think the Gujrat riots had nothing to do with the inflammatory speeches Narendra Modi, Togadia and his companions at VHP came up with ? I have seen some really volatile statements made by Togadia DR. Agreed he doesnt advocate or have weapons like some of the Muslim fundies do , but surely we all could understand what message he was trying to send across - Revenge for the Godhra train killings. How can you justify that DR ?

Actually KR ' date=' he could be right on that. Islam is in essence , an ideology driven religion. So , many of its practices may come for the religion itself. Hinduism , is a not so much an ideology driven religion. [b']Many of its ills , cant be attributed it , but rather to the people who practice it.
Maris , We have debated about this matter many a times before. Your statement is partly true. In fact , I used to indulge DR in debates before but come realize my folly . :D:DIslam may be ideology driven ,but DR will use this "Not Ideology driven " defense for Hindusim whenever we start questioning crazy Hindu practises like caste system. Heck , I had 500 posts debate with him about Manu Smriti which clearly mentions caste system and which BTW , our friend here refuses to acknowledge as one of the tools used to maintain caste system as codified in our religion Anyways ,I won't hijack his thread. So , will let it go now !.:regular_smile:

DR blames ilsma when DR finds scriptural support. for their acts.. .
Their are scripture support for caste system vis-a-vis Manu Smriti which you readily debunk. Talk about double standards ! And clearly every freaking topic gets drowned by this double standards for yours nowadays ........

Guest dada_rocks

I don;t find those inflammatory but for argument sake let us say they do give inflammtory speech.. my question is the tone of their speech is same even today.. Hndu pride bharat mata etc etc that's what people in RSS sakha preach.. so why it happened one day after godhara.. why didn;t it happen any other day.. Why it happend in ahmedabad where the charred bodies of all the vistims reached why it didn't happen anywhere else there were many other states with bjp rule.. centre had bjp rule........... In fact if the incident was not as henious in godhara as it was it would not have resulted into the frenzy that followed..

Yep KR , i know you guys have had some intense debates on this before and you have obviously given up. :D Even DR cant deny that Hinduism has its fair share of failings that needs to be corrected. Lets correct our own house first , and then start looking at our neighbour's

Yep KR ' date=' i know you guys have had some intense debates on this before and [b']you have obviously given up. :D Even DR cant deny that Hinduism has its fair share of failings that needs to be corrected. Lets correct our own house first , and then start looking at our neighbour's
Yep ! Saved me lot of time and typing !:D:D

Guest dada_rocks
Their are scripture support for caste system vis-a-vis Manu Smriti which you readily debunk. Talk about double standards ! And clearly every freaking topic gets drowned by this double standards for yours nowadays ........
Tell me where does caste-system in which scripture tolerates the behaviour for instance in the OP of this thread......... mention of caste exists in scripture hence whatever follows in its name has scriptural backing kind of logic at best sounds moronic to me.. manu smriti is not worth the pare it is writtne on .. i don;t consider it scripture neither does majority of hindus.. proof is in pudding no hindu home has this piece of garbage in its pooja mandap so far I ave not seen anyone poseesing this.. there goes ur fake hindu scripture.. I want mullahs to say exactly same thing viz a viz their book.....

I don;t find those inflammatory but for argument sake let us say they do give inflammtory speech.. my question is the tone of their speech is same even today.. Hndu pride bharat mata etc etc that's what people in RSS sakha preach.. so why it happened one day after godhara.. why didn;t it happen any other day.. Why it happend in ahmedabad where the charred bodies of all the vistims reached why it didn't happen anywhere else there were many other states with bjp rule.. centre had bjp rule........... In fact if the incident was not as henious in godhara as it was it would not have resulted into the frenzy that followed..
Oh comon DR ! You dont have Modi going around on Swabhimaan Yaatraas around Gujrat , releasing disturbing pictures of the Godhra train massacre victims on a CD now do you ? And ofcourse , they might make such speeches now too , but only the environment is not as vitriolic as it was then. Modi and his cohorts used that atmosphere to whip up communal tension and polarize the people. In my eyes , Modi , Togadia and his VHP friends are as much as criminals as a Bin Laden or Mullah Omar.

Tell me where does caste-system in which scripture tolerates the behaviour for instance in the OP of this thread......... mention of caste exists in scripture hence whatever follows in its name has scriptural backing kind of logic at best sounds moronic to me..
I won't be bothered to re-post all the old sh.it. In case, you haven't noticed , their is a search facility in this message board , go and read it up !