Mid-day meal: after muslim kids it's turn of upper caste men to be an a$$

Guest dada_rocks

nahin saheb, yehee toh ronaa hai, Ummah ka tension jis din sabhi Indians ko ho jaayegaa uss din aise debate ki aur ap jaise padhe-likhe Indians ko explanation dene ki naubat nahin aayegi. Fact is that majority of Indians are sunken deep in self-apology. [/quote Chaliye bhai main yehan pe disagree karta hoon, warna I will resort to name-calling. Lets agree to disagree
If your two friends are eklauta santaan doesnot mean that Indian Muslim population is on steady decline.
Never said it means that. What it howvers means is that Muslims, practising mind you, resort to family planning. So out goes your theory about religious angle etc etc.
That is the modern family living in Cities with mostly some western education/link....however no. of such families are limited.
Exactly my point. It is a socio-economic issue.
Much of India lives in villages and advise of Individual Imams from myriads of mosques in those villages are more followed than any of those "perceived" Nuclear family or whatever BS concept we self-apologists might assume.
Again you suggest, even if you do not realize, that this is a socio-economic issue. Why else are you harping on modern family and villages etc etc. Easy answer is people in villages will always have more kids. Isnt that what I have mentioned all along? xx

Guest dada_rocks
Listen Moron. You lack basic reading comprehensive skills and spew gibberish. Tell my why the heck shouldn't a kannadiga muslim make statements like "UP hindus breed like Pigs " ??? See' date=' two can play the game. Stick to your Math and Physics prof. You are incapable of analytical reasoning. And to top it all your mind has been clogged with so much hate that nothing rational comes out of your posts.[/quote'] Because kerala socio economic literacy doesn;t apply in UP.. .. second of all hindu growth rate even in kerala is higher than national average and since they wil be taking pan-india apprach by taking potshot on UP affairs they better mend their house and make sure despite 90+% education they do not go beyond the national average in population growth which they have.......so much for socio/economic being the only marker they are competing with hindu growth rate of worst states in terms of socio/economic situation.. this is why Mr resident moron.. http://koenraadelst.voiceofdharma.com/books/demogislam/part3.html A secularist journalist confirms: "In spite of this 'near total literacy' the population growth rate of Muslims who constitute one-fourth of Kerala's population is as high as 2.3 per cent per year, which is more than even the national PGR [= population growth rate] of 2.11 per annum and is almost double the PGR of Hindus in Kerala itself."[6] The figures for Kerala exemplify a general rule: at any given level of literacy and economic status, Muslims will have a markedly higher birth rate than their Hindu counterparts, even to the extent of having a higher birth rate than Hindus in a lower educational or income bracket. A secularist journalist, Pranay Gupta, estimates that in Hyderabad, which has a large Muslim middle-class, a typical Muslim family has eight children while a Hindu family has four.[

You did just check your threads.... when i showed the lie/misinformation u changed tact that's what u did.. Modi's yatra fanned divide so what should have Modi done aborted election campaign once again.. it's pinko prejudice which assumes everytime a BJP leader goes out he is fanning divide and I have zero regard for this kind of thinking....... What created divide is godhara and post-godhara whihc has nothing to do with Modi.. clowns started it another set of clowns took it to next level..Modi had every riot to take as many yatras as he wanted for his electroal victory; period. Please don;t give me "I won't do this and tha " when all u are doing in this detour from OP thread is accusing me for thsi and that I guess that's where it all started......
Look dude , if you are going to keep continuing with this " you lied " nonsense , i am afraid i would dig deep and make you look really stupid. First you claimed i lied , then you said i edited my post. Now you say i have changed tact. I have categorically shown it is YOU who has manipulated my statements to suit your own need. Lets just stick to the debate shall we. I couldnt care less about getting personal with you. "Modi had every riot to take as many yatras as he wanted for his electroal victory; period." If ever there was a fitting typo , it was this one ! :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

If it's socio-economic devoid of any religious emotion then please explain me the higher growth rate of muslims in gujrat. PS:They are richer and more educated there

Guest dada_rocks
Look dude , if you are going to keep continuing with this " you lied " nonsense , i am afraid i would dig deep and make you look really stupid. First you claimed i lied , then you said i edited my post. Now you say i have changed tact. I have categorically shown it is YOU who has manipulated my statements to suit your own need. Lets just stick to the debate shall we. I couldnt care less about getting personal with you. "Modi had every riot to take as many yatras as he wanted for his electroal victory; period." If ever there was a fitting typo , it was this one ! :hysterical:
Baad mein aana guru abhi kuchh,logon ko statistics ka aaina dikha raha hun..

Guest dada_rocks
I as an individual , have a right to have my own opinions on people and organizations. Who the hell is anyone to question that right of mine ? I said it before and i say it again - In my eyes , Modi and VHP cohorts are are culpable to criminal offences as Bin Laden or Mullah Omar.
As long as it remains ur opinion I cud care less.. fact remains u have no evidence fsupporting ur claim.. U are nothing people still believe in tooth fairy and they have every right to. peace

As long as it remains ur opinion I cud care less.. fact remains u have no evidence fsupporting ur claim.. U are nothing people still believe in tooth fairy and they have every right to. peace
Oh yea , absolutely no evidence at all ! Godhra killings happen. Riots take place. Modi goes around on Yatras. Wins an election. Doesnt anybody here see the connection ? If they cant , i am afraid they need some lessons in logic.

Guest dada_rocks

man while we were talkinng about evidence that Modi supporeted those riots u come wiuth gem " even two year olds knows why modi went on those yatras.." when i showed u yatra had nothign to do with riot then u changed approach.. call it lie misinfirmation whatever it;s ur pick.. so far as far as evidence are concerned u have produced zilch ..well opinions all power to u, u can believe in whatever u want i cud care less..

Guest dada_rocks
Oh yea , absolutely no evidence at all ! Godhra killings happen. Riots take place. Modi goes around on Yatras. Wins an election. Doesnt anybody here see the connection ? If they cant , i am afraid they need some lessons in logic.
Every freaking politician goes on election campaign ,, and many of them win elections too.. it means zilch to any fair mind except those with jaundiced eyes I suppose..

Guest dada_rocks
DR' date=' Can you pls stop the personal attacks ? If you think the others have crossed the line then hit the erport abuse button instead of taking things in your own hand. I and other mods cannot keep digging into every thread to settle the petty quarels. You should know by now the standard response to your posts by various posters.[/quote'] oke henceforth precisely that's what will happen

man while we were talkinng about evidence that Modi supporeted those riots u come wiuth gem " even two year olds knows why modi went on those yatras.." when i showed u yatra had nothign to do with riot then u changed approach.. call it lie misinfirmation whatever it;s ur pick..
WHERE did i change approach ? Please show me and then we can take it from there. If you cant , come back to normal debating then. How many times should i tell you this ? I never claimed Modi's Yatras fanned the riots. I said they whipped up communal tension. I stick to that claim
so far as far as evidence are concerned u have produced zilch ..well opinions all power to u, u can believe in whatever u want i cud care less..
*Ignored*

Every freaking politician goes on election campaign ' date=', and many of them win elections too.. it means zilch to any fair mind except those with jaundiced eyes I suppose..[/quote'] IF you are going to deny BJP's election victory had NOTHING to do with the Godhra train massacre , the riots that followed and Modi's Yatras , then i am afraid there is no point discussing matters with you.

Chaliye bhai main yehan pe disagree karta hoon, warna I will resort to name-calling. Lets agree to disagree
Yeah, lets agree to disagree here, beacuse me thinks that Muslim growth rate is NOT just related to socio-economics it has to do with Religion....socio economics can be improved but that religion cannot be.

DR' date=' Can you pls stop the personal attacks ? If you think the others have crossed the line then hit the erport abuse button instead of taking things in your own hand. I and other mods cannot keep digging into every thread to settle the petty quarels. You should know by now the standard response to your posts by various posters.[/quote'] Just check this thread, please. He started abuse first.

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah, lets agree to disagree here, beacuse me thinks that Muslim growth rate is NOT just related to socio-economics it has to do with Religion....socio economics can be improved but that religion cannot be.
Sahim mein bandhu these gys have perfected looking else-where method.. Kerala has 90+% literacy even among muslims and still population growth rate is so high that it competes with bimaru states hindu growth and their over-all growth rate is higher than national average.. Their growth rate much highere than overall average growth rate of a poor state like Orissa.. then there is case of gujrat It can't be explained by just socio/economics......Heck if these kind of trends have been bane of just India I might have given them beneift of doubt but i the fact is everywhere it;s the same story.. Local spocio/economic condition might decide the population growth rate but they always remain way above that national/state/world mark u can pick any sample size.

Guest dada_rocks

did u get the data over kerala muslim population gowth rate being higher than national avearge despite 90+% literacy.. now what is your next excuse... HinT: The universal one you can always use u know the legendary since they are scared of hindus hence seek security in numbers..:cantstop:

Man u are again pullign every PC polemis possible.. how can u compare kerala with UP.. pick one we are going state wise of nationa-wide...
Phir wahi chewtiyagiri?? Here is what you need to get throught your bhagwa head. That the issue here is socio-economic and NOT religious. Now you can debate me on that and its all fair game but dont go on a rant mode. Let me answer your question now. Why compare Kerela with UP. Because Kerela is a highly literate state with good per capita income. UP is not. My very first post in this thread has been that Muslims in India reside in 4 major states and since these states are poorest and also illiterate it is obvious Muslim growth rate would be more here. So back to the question without resorting to semantics. Would you like to show me data for a Kerela Muslim vis a vis UP Hindu. Yes or No? If you want to drill further feel free to throw in population numbers of Kerela Muslim as compared to Kerela Hindu or Xtian. We can debate that too. But first put down the numbers, thus far all you do is go in a rant mode . xx PS: This post is also for Sandtest. This should answer your question about UP/Kerela comparison too. I just thought I would answer it at one place.

This should answer your question about UP/Kerela comparison too. I just thought I would answer it at one place.
No this does not answer...my original and actual concern was that Muslims population growth is NOT just related to socio-economy. It has something to do with Religion. And this is keeping future of INDIA in mind....heck..for what we are debating, to debunk each other or for wider look at our country?? And then-- saheb aap, introduced Kerala to compare UP-Bihar to prove that Socio-economic fantasy is true and Religious angle is all bigotry thrown by Hindutvavadi? Right.?? I have been against this different state comparison in my previous post because-- simple reason, even if Muslims improve by socio-economically, VERY FEW or VERY LIMITED of them will excercize the population control...because they cannot abondon their radical religious affiliation.... Now since you have mentioned Kerala...a quick search of Kerala reveals following --- Just check by yourself and think again if socio-economic improvement has totally changed them like Hindus and Christians of Kerala--- Read below please--- KOZHIKODE, SEPT. 22. While the population of Hindus and Christians declined by 1.48 and 0.32 percentage points respectively, the population of Muslims increased by 1.70 percentage points in the State since the last Census in 1991, according to the First Report on Religion Data released by the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India, J.K. Banthia, in New Delhi recently. http://www.hindu.com/2004/09/23/stories/2004092306010500.htm Go figure--- how opposite the Hindus and Christians are in population control when compared to Muslims, even after considering so called socio-economic fanatasy state Kerala.