Saudi to fund Indian Madrassahs - Wahhabism Proliferates in India

sandtest

Guest dada_rocks
Jesus ! Quit the mutual back rubbing will ya !
are you denying you don't have fetish with that "why did u post this or why didn;t u post that routine which comes thread after thread.. u know there is sthg called search tool:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Clowns are fun people. Liars like you however' date=' are not.[/quote'] Under dope people lose sense can;t tell truth from llie .. how did u do it logged in to someone else's brain..:haha:

here comes the chief clown himself with bs
Come on DR, give it a break. You guys seem to not able to stand each other. I simply can't see who's losing the cool here and who isn't. All you folks are learned, knowledgeable and seem to know everything under the world but struggle to hold your hatred for each other. These factions of you folks aren’t leading a single topic to a decent conclusion. Take a chill pill you folks, you are all seasoned forummers and you should know having a go at each other on a MB won’t really serve much purpose.

Under dope people lose sense can;t tell truth from llie .. how did u do it logged in to someone else's brain..:haha:
Under dope is nothing more than your retardation- our rishis and sadhus smoked pot, still do and havnt exactly lost their ability to differentiate between truth and lies. You are a liar because you categorically lie- such as the jewish terrorism aspect of creation of Israel. Your lies are so retarded that one who is absolute drunk and a cokehead could spot it,nevermind the occasional pot smoker.

Under dope is nothing more than your retardation- our rishis and sadhus smoked pot, still do and havnt exactly lost their ability to differentiate between truth and lies. You are a liar because you categorically lie- such as the jewish terrorism aspect of creation of Israel.
CC show some restrain, this is not taking the topic anywhere. For now why not stick to the topic? I thought you were on ignoring mode? You can see DR is not going to tread this path for now and if you don't do the same there is no way you should expect him not to abuse you. Doesn't matter what sparked off this abuse fest but just show some restrain.

CC show some restrain' date=' this is not taking the topic anywhere. For now why not stick to the topic? I thought you were on ignoring mode? You can see DR is not going to tread this path for now and if you don't do the same there is no way you should expect him not to abuse you. Doesn't matter what sparked off this abuse fest but just show some restrain.[/quote'] I've made it very clear before ravi- all gloves are off when it comes to bigoted racist liars. DR is a living personna of every three of those adjectives. I am not inclined to show human tendencies towards someone who doesn't deserve any. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahin maantey hain.

I've made it very clear before ravi- all gloves are off when it comes to bigoted racist liars. DR is a living personna of every three of those adjectives. I am not inclined to show human tendencies towards someone who doesn't deserve any. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahin maantey hain.
Why do you reckon he doesn't have similar thoughts about you? Rest assured some would paint you with the same brush here and is that reason enough for them to abuse you? Let's be honest none of us are saints here, each have our flaws. You are not best friends with everyone here either, is it? None is a judge here, everyone is a mere poster and nothing more. If you have any reservation about a post you may contest that but just because you don't hold someone in high regard you can't go around abusing them without provocation.

Why do you reckon he doesn't have similar thoughts about you?
He can have all the thoughts he wants. I've proven it by quoting his own writing. He can try to do the same.
Rest assured some would paint you with the same brush here and is that reason enough for them to abuse you?
if they can prove anything about me, they are free to treat me with accordance of what they are proving. This guy has made categoric racist, bigoted statements and spread categoric falsehoods- something you are well aware of too.

Come on DR' date=' give it a break. You guys seem to not able to stand each other. I simply can't see who's losing the cool here and who isn't. All you folks are learned, knowledgeable and seem to know everything under the world but struggle to hold your hatred for each other. These factions of you folks aren’t leading a single topic to a decent conclusion.[b'] Take a chill pill you folks, you are all seasoned forummers and you should know having a go at each other on a MB won’t really serve much purpose.
Well Said ! Concur with your post !

He can have all the thoughts he wants. I've proven it by quoting his own writing. He can try to do the same. if they can prove anything about me, they are free to treat me with accordance of what they are proving. This guy has made categoric racist, bigoted statements and spread categoric falsehoods- something you are well aware of too.
I think you should create a poll and ask posters if they reckon you are racist, bigot and a liar. You will see that there are enough guys that don't hold you in high regard either. Similarly if there's a poll for me I will get heaps of odd comments too. It just doesn't sound right does it going around asking people if they like you or not? I can assure you there are at least 10 that reckon you are always on the wrong side. BTW don't get me wrong that's the way it is. You can't please everyone but that doesn't mean you go around abusing them.

Guest dada_rocks

Ama ye months ke baad hui hogi larai KR ke sath.. how can u say we can't stand each other..:giggle: yes CC now ye janaab different matter hain..

Ravi, i am not talking about what people THINK of one another. I am talking about what people WRITE themselves. If someone thought i am racist, they'd be either ignorant or lying, since i've never made any racist statements on this forum. Everyone here knows about D_R and his racist dislike of Bengalis. How can you possibly equate the two ?

Guest dada_rocks

No hard feelings, and I hope u won't give me $hitty financial advice in that finance thread for what transpired today..:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Ravi, i am not talking about what people THINK of one another. I am talking about what people WRITE themselves. If someone thought i am racist, they'd be either ignorant or lying, since i've never made any racist statements on this forum. Everyone here knows about D_R and his racist dislike of Bengalis. How can you possibly equate the two ?
Wishing israel to be wiped out sounds pretty much as racist as one can get.. That's ur hallucination all my favourite writers are bengali my favoritie player is bengali enough saidI

Wishing israel to be wiped out sounds pretty much as racist as one can get..
False. Israel is a nation, not a race. It is racist to think otherwise, infact.
That's ur hallucination all my favourite writers are bengali my favoritie player is bengali enough saidI
Yet another lie. I've categorically quoted you making incorrect racist generalizations about bengalis and gave you a history lesson from which you ran away like a typical ignorant coward.