Saudi to fund Indian Madrassahs - Wahhabism Proliferates in India

sandtest

Ravi, i am not talking about what people THINK of one another. I am talking about what people WRITE themselves. If someone thought i am racist, they'd be either ignorant or lying, since i've never made any racist statements on this forum. Everyone here knows about D_R and his racist dislike of Bengalis. How can you possibly equate the two ?
We can't change his feelings towards Benalis if he has any can we? All we can do is restrain his posts or even delete any posts that has racist flavour. We may warn or ban users for racist comments if is appropriate. For this you have to report the post and not go around abusing him. I'm sure you can do that without breaking a sweat.

Guest dada_rocks
False. Israel is a nation, not a race. It is racist to think otherwise, infact. Yet another lie. I've categorically quoted you making incorrect racist generalizations about bengalis and gave you a history lesson from which you ran away like a typical ignorant coward.
israel synonymous with jews hence u become bonafide racist.. rest of the stuff is usual garbage.

Guest dada_rocks
We can't change his feelings towards Benalis if he has any can we? All we can do is restrain his posts or even delete any posts that has racist flavour. We may warn or ban users for racist comments if is appropriate. For this you have to report the post and not go around abusing him. I'm sure you can do with without breaking a sweat.
Good suggestion

israel synonymous with jews
It is to the zionists and the muslim-bashers. It isnt in any other sane person's vocabulary, since there are more non-israeli jews than israeli jews in the world. Israel is a state- talking about its existence/non-existence is not talking about a race but a nation. I think the village idiot in you forgot to read the definition of the words 'race and racism' correctly when you were taking your crash-course English lessons.
hence u become bonafide racist.
I didnt make racist statements like 'bengalis are cowards' or 'israelis are idiots' like you have.
rest of the stuff is usual garbage.
Nothing more than your typical bag of lies & denial as usual.

Guest dada_rocks
It is to the zionists and the muslim-bashers. It isnt in any other sane person's vocabulary, since there are more non-israeli jews than israeli jews in the world. Israel is a state- talking about its existence/non-existence is not talking about a race but a nation. I think the village idiot in you forgot to read the definition of the words 'race and racism' correctly when you were taking your crash-course English lessons. I didnt make racist statements like 'bengalis are cowards' or 'israelis are idiots' like you have. Nothing more than your typical bag of lies & denial as usual.
I have given you analogy I wud like to blow ur home into pieces but i love u, now how does that sound for a love:hysterical:

I have given you analogy I wud like to blow ur home into pieces but i love u, now how does that sound for a love
Your analogy is again based on categoric lying and mispotrayal of the issue. I happen said no such thing, all i have said is that Israel as a nation should not exist.