This Is A Match That Should Have Been Won By India !!!

What courage are you talking about F'pitch ? I dont get it This was the ridiculous post i was responding to "Dravid will go in to the history of cricket as one of the selfish and cowardish captain .Shame on you Dravid." Such a comment , made on the back of a historic series victory , just shows how little that poster knows about cricket to be honest.
If you can play better than me probably you would be playing in our test team or ICL.If you have better knowledge than me you might be writing in BBC or Express.See IBN ,now Zaheer has exposed Dravid.:finger:
If you can play better than me probably you would be playing in our test team or ICL.If you have better knowledge than me you might be writing in BBC or Express.See IBN ' date='now Zaheer has exposed Dravid.:finger:[/quote'] Dont jump the Gun Mr.Selvan. I never claimed i played better than you , nor did i claim i knew more about cricket than you. Dont embarrass/expose yourself with some stupid one-liners.
Dont jump the Gun Mr.Selvan. I never claimed i played better than you , nor did i claim i knew more about cricket than you. Dont embarrass/expose yourself with some stupid one-liners.
Mind your words.As an Indian,I have every right to criticize Dravid because he is representing India.If you like his decision praise him.Pointing gun towards me will not prove that either I am stupid or you are intelligent.Every body is having their own opinien.And as for as my self is concerned Dravid is the Selfish Cowardish captain.Wadekar,Gavaskar,Kapildev and Ganguly would have enforced follow on and would have won the match.If dravid can wait for Kumble to complete the Ton what prevented him to wait two more overs till Sachin comple his Double.
Mind your words.As an Indian' date='I have every right to criticize Dravid because he is representing India.[/quote'] Ofcourse you do. Who said no ? I , also as an Indian , have every right to defend the cricketers of my country. If you feel you have the right to criticize our players , then be prepared to justify that criticism too. Or simply , dont criticize. As simple as that. Are you willing to come for a proper debate with me on the pros and cons of Dravid's decision. I am all up for it.
If you like his decision praise him.Pointing gun towards me will not prove that either I am stupid or you are intelligent.Every body is having their own opinien.
I am not into such stupid ego trips. As i said , if you are brave enough to make outlandish statements about our cricketers , then hang around and justify them too. And I have every right to say what i feel about your posts, because they are now in the public domain. Anybody can comment on them. And i havent , in way , been dis-respectful or condescending in any manner at all to you. If you dont feel that way, feel free to go back and read my posts. I post against the points you made, not against YOU.
And as for as my self is concerned Dravid is the Selfish Cowardish captain.Wadekar,Gavaskar,Kapildev and Ganguly would have enforced follow on and would have won the match.If dravid can wait for Kumble to complete the Ton what prevented him to wait two more overs till Sachin comple his Double.
I could type a 10 page reply to this. But i dont know if its worthwhile enough to do it.
cool down and celebrate independence day.I can come for any debate unfortunately currently I am sitting at osaka .I do not know where you are.If you are planning to visit Osaka or Singapore drop me a mail.propably we can have a debate or chat.Right now bye.Have a nice day.
I may visit Singapore this december. I shall try to drop in and meet you. How about a cordial chat over a cup of hot coffee ? :D Happy independence day to you too !
Don't know fp radhika but I know which forum fp is from and trust me' date=' ==>> and fp are unrelated.[/quote'] Damn, I am extremely sorry that you guys are infected with the Fever too. There is no known cure for it in its original haunting grounds, but maybe the new region has effective doctors that will administer the right dose of medicine.
BB west is a nice pictersque place.. AMK is quite boring n indsutrail area i guess.... neway i miss SIN very much.. i mite dropa visit early dec..i was tere this jan too.. cudnt get my mind off frm SIN...:D
BB is like Bukit Bharath.but lacks good secondary Schools.Ang Mo kio belongs to P.M 's Grc.So better facilities.But still I would say India is the best.