Help with a laptop

BigZ89

Hey guys, My friend is looking for a laptop. He said he wants HP and somewhere around $800. I say from knowing him, he doesnt play games but he will upload lot of music. So I am looking for a laptop with good and stable performance and that it can process many applications at one time. Also the design is important because the smaller and the lightweight the better. I have looked at some laptops but I am confused. So any help would be appreciated. I looked at HP Pavilion dv2000t and it seems to me the best choice for him but I still need ur guidance. :dance:

Hey guys' date=' My friend is looking for a laptop. He said he wants HP and somewhere around $800. I say from knowing him, he doesnt play games but he will upload lot of music. So I am looking for a laptop with good and stable performance and that it can process many applications at one time. Also the design is important because the smaller and the lightweight the better. I have looked at some laptops but I am confused. So any help would be appreciated. I looked at HP Pavilion dv2000t and it seems to me the best choice for him but I still need ur guidance. :dance:[/quote'] Ask him to track this http://edealinfo.com/hp/ Tips: 1) Wait for a week or two and decide whats best. Dont just jump on first offer. You should be able to get a good HP laptop for 800 bucks or so. 2) The best deals are generally around the end of the month, between say 23rd to 31st. This is basically because the companies have to close their books for the month and want to meet their targets so I'd suggest wait till then....unless of course you run into a super deal that you just can not refuse. xxx

For $800 you will easily get a decent small non-gaming laptop.

Many applications at same time
Meaning enough RAM and dual core CPU. Although I think the kind of apps you will be dealing with a single core CPU will be more than enough. RAM you can buy from crucial.com...it's cheaper than buying from Dell.

Ask him to track this http://edealinfo.com/hp/ Tips: 1) Wait for a week or two and decide whats best. Dont just jump on first offer. You should be able to get a good HP laptop for 800 bucks or so. 2) The best deals are generally around the end of the month, between say 23rd to 31st. This is basically because the companies have to close their books for the month and want to meet their targets so I'd suggest wait till then....unless of course you run into a super deal that you just can not refuse. xxx
Oh wow they have good deals :two_thumbs_up: But yea for more applications I will obviously need more RAM but now days u can easily get 1GB and that is good.