Kerala Express Watch Thread

OMG my team has always been Royals being of pure rajput blood and that's what I posted on here a while ago and they bought Shanthakumaran Sreesanth :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: No need to change team :) He must be made captain!!! Just like Aus lost a captain in warne, we have lost Sree as captain. Sree's 2011 WC portrait: Santhakumaran+Sreesanth+2011+ICC+World+Cup+r_fD1fqmy6bl.jpg

:hysterical: 5 teams were fighting for him do u really think kumble called all these team and blackmailed them to buy him
No. Kumble aka Tenvic man, made sure RCB continued to pursue Weenie even when the bid went beyond the level of absurdity. Like seriously? Vinay Kumar is worthy enough to get $1mn? He's worse than Mohammad Sami.

Injured Sreesanth eyeing World Twenty20 return

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/interviews/Injured-Sreesanth-eyeing-World-Twenty20-return/articleshow/11769481.cms KOLKATA: Recovering from a toe injury, Kerala speedstar Sreesanth is eyeing a successful comeback to competitive cricket with his new IPL team Rajasthan Royals. "I'm really excited about the challenge and eagerly looking forward to it," Sreesanth who was bought by the Rajasthan outfit at his base price of $400,000, said on the sidelines of a promotional event. "The onus is on me now to make it count there so that I can set myself up for a return to the national team at the World T20 in Sri Lanka this September," Sreesanth, who is nursing a toe injury that kept him out of action from November last year, said. The temperamental medium pacer came to the defence of the beleaguered Indian side and pleaded for support in the times of crisis especially after their disastrous Australia tour. "The team is going through a difficult phase, no doubt. But still, I would request everyone -- even past and future cricketers -- to remain beside and support the guys who are toiling out there," he said. Sreesanth also hoped that India's World Cup hero Yuvraj Singh return to action soon after recovering from a cancerous tumour on his lung. "Hope he is back in the field soon. India certainly needs players like him."
:dance::dance::dance::dance: You certainly are a champion bowler in LOI, look at his cabinet, and dekho team india ke seamers :giggle:

^ Love that picture, seen it before, think he got 5 for in Lanka in that game.. I love how apparently injured players suddenly become optimistic about fitness when something like IPL, world T20 around the corner :giggle: Bhajji was fit for ranji but when not chosen for Australia (despite Shashtri saying he can get under their skin), he quickly had a shin injury and played no further games :hysterical:

Just noticed times of india made an error, called him Speedstar rather than Speedster, but he is a star of speed too :) Who would have thought, I have been a royals fan for 4 IPL, dravid username, Kerala Express my fav bowler, now all 3 together!
i dont think they have made any error this is the speedstar Speed-Star-Daytona.jpg and this is the speedster 2000-opel-speedster-10_460x0w.jpg