Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

To be honest its been so wet here I doubt theres anything in it for the spinners what so ever
it doesn't matter, dartbhajan could be playing against these journeymen on a raging turner in delhi and he would still get smacked around and remain wicket less.
Harby didn't play the 40 overs game (later reduced) the other day. Is he contracted only to play in the longer format? Edit: Just checked and he is due to play limited overs as well.
He will score some runs I think. Maybe come back as a batting all rounder for LOI and challenge Jadeja/YP/IP :giggle: It's early days but it's shocking he isn't gettting wickets in div2. It's good in a way because otherwise it will give us false hope if he takes wickets..
He will score some runs I think. Maybe come back as a batting all rounder for LOI and challenge Jadeja/YP/IP :giggle: It's early days but it's shocking he isn't gettting wickets in div2. It's good in a way because otherwise it will give us false hope if he takes wickets..
he is too good to take few cheap wickets..reserving his best for Top teams
He has made a mockery of wearing the turban. He should remove it after the whole fake stomach tear.
that was ridiculous, in the middle of one of our most important test series he refuses to bowl a single ball citing 'stomach tear', yet came out to bat every time swinging his arms like a lunatic which would of course have no effect on it.
that was ridiculous' date=' in the middle of one of our most important test series he refuses to bowl a single ball citing 'stomach tear', yet came out to bat every time swinging his arms like a lunatic which would of course have no effect on it.[/quote'] On a serious note this is when I lost all respect for him. As you say an important series and you want your seniors to lead the way. He 100% faked that injury, there was no tear. A stomach muscle tear is very debilitating, even breathing can be painful aswell as movement. He faked it because he was unable to get wickets and didn't want to damage his record further. He did the same again when he was waiting for selection for WI home tests. He said he was fit but when he was dropped he couldn't be bothered to play ranji for Punjab and said he had a shin injury.
On a serious note this is when I lost all respect for him. As you say an important series and you want your seniors to lead the way. He 100% faked that injury, there was no tear. A stomach muscle tear is very debilitating, even breathing can be painful aswell as movement. He faked it because he was unable to get wickets and didn't want to damage his record further. He did the same again when he was waiting for selection for WI home tests. He said he was fit but when he was dropped he couldn't be bothered to play ranji for Punjab and said he had a shin injury.
Yeah I agree he made a mistake, hope he learns from his mistake and rediscovers his touch. Look we all know potential ability cannot be altered much. Potential wise Bhaji is ahead of Ashwin's etc, and he has proven his potential on field. He is not too old and can make a comeback. @bold: That injury was probably legit though.
Yeah I agree he made a mistake, hope he learns from his mistake and rediscovers his touch. Look we all know potential ability cannot be altered much. Potential wise Bhaji is ahead of Ashwin's etc, and he has proven his potential on field. He is not too old and can make a comeback. @bold: That injury was probably legit though.
Good for him if he does but I doubt he will be back to how he was like 5-6 years ago. People say it is because he darts, but even when he doesn't, there is no sharp turn. The zip has gone, the deadly bounce that brought short leg into play. It is also not because he doesn't bowl the doosra. He used to be good even before he started bowling the doosra. When he bowls in test cricket now, he looks no different to Raina bowling. Only will do well on rank turners.