Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

What antics off the field(dont give me sree slap as that was on the field:giggle:)? What in his personal life has been a disgrace? What in his personal life and living has been unproffessional? etc etc
Off-the field on in his personal life but the tweets were a very good example of how and what Harbhajan thinks.
NO - that's a different story. You may say that his bowling hasn't been good enough and all that but calling in faking injuries for the last 10 years is blasphemy.
eh dont know details but it did looked like that played ranji ..flopped dropped himself in ipl was fit again didn't bowl himself attitude like this just puts thingsl ike this in people's head that he is coward and will fake injuries anyway i dont get it he stopped performing and was rightfully dropped why do people hate failures so much ? they are making his life hell jsut imagine if bhajji was still performing and some one trolled with him jsut like htis guy did wht would the reactions been like ?:hmmm:
You mad he has achieved alot more than Sreesanth could ever have dreamt of. Umad he was actually able to fulfill his talent. Umad he slapped Peesanth and he couldn't do chit about it and started crying. Yeah Umad
Are you mad? He has achieved alot more than Sreesanth could have ever dreamt of.
You are welcome.

It's not he didn't got Indian fan support when he needed it after monkeygate. He got massive support. His chickening out of mid tour of England was the proverbial straw which broke the proverbial back of the proverbial camel. Not only fans, even BCCI, selectors, captain Dhoni and other team mates realised that this guys no more a fighter and can chicken out of difficult tours the moment he fears of being found out...

eh dont know details but it did looked like that played ranji ..flopped dropped himself in ipl was fit again didn't bowl himself attitude like this just puts thingsl ike this in people's head that he is coward and will fake injuries anyway i dont get it he stopped performing and was rightfully dropped why do people hate failures so much ? they are making his life hell jsut imagine if bhajji was still performing and some one trolled with him jsut like htis guy did wht would the reactions been like ?:hmmm:
He was in the team despite not performing well and people didn't like it. Now, despite him not performing some people (like a few in this thread) wanted him to take his place in the team. He survived a little longer because he made some contributions with the bat and that overshadowed his main responsibility - No.1 spinner to attack and pick up wickets. Just like you don't like a fast bowler bowling slow you would also absolutely loathe a spinner who doesn't flight. Well, there have been a few like Kumble who have done without flight but those spinners had other variations to back them up. Harbhajan doesn't have those variations. He has hardly bowled the doosra after he was reported in 2010 and is no longer that effective a bowler. So, if Harbhajan needs to come back to the team he has to [1] Give the ball some flight This has two advantages - you can get a loop and gives you a chance for the ball to drift. I can't find that video but there was one ball he bowled on India's tour to New Zealand last time. Just amazing drift and turn ! He has to stop throwing the ball in like darts. [2] Put more body into the action On sub continent pitches this is not important as you can get some spin just using revolutions on the ball but on pitches outside the sub continent if you don't use your body you won't end up any spin. The reason Graeme Swann is so effective is because he puts a hell lot of body and this is more prominent when he bowls to left hand batsmen around the wicket as he's falling over. This leads to drift and some more spin Note - I am talking about Test matches
OTT reaction mate. :nono:
i don't think so, if he had fought on through tough times, still trying to get wickets by using spin and flight (what made him successful earlier), then even if he got smashed he would still have had respect from people for giving his all right until the death. this guy just suddenly turned into the opposite of everything that a sportsman should be.

@ dex i know wht his problem are im not even talking abt it wht i wanan know is would there be so much hate for guy if he was performing ? he has always been like this .. never liked him tbh but now every one hates him :cantstop: and like asterix said it does look like chickening out to me ...lets start a count down to harbhajan getting injured in county ? will give him 2 more failures ...if he performs he will carry on ;P

i don't think so, if he had fought on through tough times, still trying to get wickets by using spin and flight (what made him successful earlier), then even if he got smashed he would still have had respect from people for giving his all right until the death. this guy just suddenly turned into the opposite of everything that a sportsman should be.
You have a right to your opinion and your reservations about his injury is quite valid. But calling him the biggest fake in the last 10 years is OTT in my books.
@ dex i know wht his problem are im not even talking abt it wht i wanan know is would there be so much hate for guy if he was performing ? he has always been like this .. never liked him tbh but now every one hates him :cantstop: and like asterix said it does look like chickening out to me ...lets start a count down to harbhajan getting injured in county ? will give him 2 more failures ...if he performs he will carry on ;P
Sabby - He has NOT always been like this! Check how he has performed pre 2007. He was our premier spinner. Galle 2008, Jamaica 2006 are great examples. Also, he was preferred by Ganguly over Kumble in a lot of Test matches. The hate only extends to "recent form". IMHO this would be around 2010. The England tour he may have chickened out and that has added more hate. I don't think he has got it to return to the team as yet.
Sabby - He has NOT always been like this! Check how he has performed pre 2007. He was our premier spinner. Galle 2008, Jamaica 2006 are great examples. Also, he was preferred by Ganguly over Kumble in a lot of Test matches. The hate only extends to "recent form". IMHO this would be around 2010. The England tour he may have chickened out and that has added more hate. I don't think he has got it to return to the team as yet.
not saying he was not a good bowler.. but i never liked his attitude for some reason but its jsut a personal thing.. he can make come back but looking at how troubled he is on twitter and isnt able to pick wickets even in county i have lost all hopes .. i think he always had attitude like this..just recent failures are making people go more mad being a good bowler before does not change anything
not saying he was not a good bowler.. but i never liked his attitude for some reason but its jsut a personal thing.. he can make come back but looking at how troubled he is on twitter and isnt able to pick wickets even in county i have lost all hopes .. i think he always had attitude like this..just recent failures are making people go more mad being a good bowler before does not change anything
Attitude is another point of discussion. Unless it doesn't affect the team, any attitude is fine with me. Yes, you are right that the attitude hasn't helped more so due to his recent performances.
Attitude is another point of discussion. Unless it doesn't affect the team' date=' any attitude is fine with me. Yes, you are right that the attitude hasn't helped more so due to his recent performances.[/quote'] thats all im saying there is no denying he was a good bowler u dont get so many test wickets like that

now this is OTT :facepalm:

Shocking: Harbhajan 'racially abused' on twitter Updated: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:12 [iST] Posted by: Aprameya Bangalore, Jul 26: Harbhajan Singh's county stint with Essex in England has taken an ugly turn as the Indian offspinner got into a war of words with an Englishman on twitter. Some tweeple said Harbhajan was subjected to "racial abuse" by that man. The offspinner, who recently blasted the Indian media on twitter after reporting his wicketless stint in the opening match with Essex, has found himself in another row now. Harbhajan and a man named Tommy Johnson, who said he is "from England and and proud of it" exchanged angry tweets, which was of course started by Johnson. Tommy Johnson (‏@T_JohnsonCFC) tweeted: "@harbhajan_singh Do you know who you are tweeting here harbhajan, I'll tear that turban off your head and shove it up your a*** you melt!" Harbhajan replied: "@T_JohnsonCFC hahahahhaa u are jus a mental guy. May god give u sense.get well soon" "@harbhajan_singh Shove your turban up your a*** you punk!," wrote Johnson For this tweet, Harbhajan asked "@T_JohnsonCFC is this how u parents thought u to talk ?" A furious Harbhajan wrote on the micro-blogging site: "@T_JohnsonCFC if u hv balls come meet me and let's see if u can do what u are talking. Anyways may god gives u sense to talk bro.God bles" He goes on to write in another tweet: "@harbhajan_singh I'm a football hooligan, I'm Tommy Johnson and I have cleaned up bigger men than you! May God give me cocaine more like!" A man named Ajay Satish later tweeted saying he wanted "to report Johnson for racially abusing Harbhajan." Ajay Satish ‏@Ajays23 tweeted: "I would like to report @T_JohnsonCFC for racially abusing @harbhajan_singh on twitter. @metpoliceuk"" Johnson even mocked at India by writing "been told am trending in India, anyone known where that is..." Johnson wrote: "Been told am trending in India, anyone know where that is...and from England and proud of it!" Harbhajan's stay in England, on the field and off it, at present, is not turning out to be a pleasant one. All these conversations on twitter happened on July 24, Tuesday. ThatsCricket
Im not serious people here are offended to easily :sad:
as DM posted dont worry about tipos....i never wrote a single post without any error :proud: