Shame On You Bcci

we both have to move forward In India we want Pakistan to admit their intelligence hand in Kashmir, Mumbai attack, In Pakistan they want us to admit our intelligence involvement in Baluchistan, turning the Afghans against them (which needs no help from us) and generally anything that goes wrong in their country And if both our governments dont move forward then this back and forth is never going to go away
So forget the attacks and move on would you say that if it happened in your family
So forget the attacks and move on would you say that if it happened in your family
theirs only two ways to move forward Either we freeze our relationships now and attack them when the terrorist/ISI attack us next which will definitely happen or we can build on our relationship now isolate the extremist on both sides and make sure we prevent another attack I dont know how to honor the lives of Mumbai attack victim I really dont but I hope improving our relationship now will prevent anything like it again EVER

New Delhi: The Pakistani court that's trying suspects accused of masterminding and executing the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai has said that the findings of a commission that visited India are illegal. The seven suspects on trial include Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, who is a senior commander of the terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba that is responsible for 26/11. In 2008, 166 people were killed in the terror attacks in Mumbai. The court has ruled that the commission's report cannot be included as evidence against those accused of a role in 26/11. The commission, which has eight members, travelled to Mumbai in March. It was not allowed by India to cross-examine key witnesses including Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during 26/11. The commission recorded the statements of the magistrate who documented Kasab's confession, as also some doctors who conducted autopsies of the victims and the nine terrorists who were shot during the attacks. Defence lawyers had told the court handling the trial at a Rawalpindi jail that without cross-examination, the commission's exercise was futile. The court has said that a new commission should visit India if the Indian government allows key witnesses to be cross-examined. India has said that Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during 26/11, cannot meet or be questioned by Pakistani officials. India has repeatedly urged Pakistan to speed up what has so far been a lethargic and ineffective trial of the people India holds responsible for its worst-ever terror attacks. Chief prosecutor Chaudhry Zulifqar Ali had earlier told the court that another commission could be sent to India after ensuring that it would be allowed to cross-examine witnesses. In response to this, Judge Rehman today observed that if India and Pakistan could reach some new agreement that would allow the cross-examination of witnesses, the prosecution could move an application to send another commission to Mumbai. The judge adjourned the case till July 21. http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pak-court-says-findings-of-26-11-commission-that-visited-india-are-illegal-244188 Slap on Indian Govt and BCCI dog,s tail can never be straight .

theirs only two ways to move forward Either we freeze our relationships now and attack them when the terrorist/ISI attack us next which will definitely happen or we can build on our relationship now isolate the extremist on both sides and make sure we prevent another attack I dont know how to honor the lives of Mumbai attack victim I really dont but I hope improving our relationship now will prevent anything like it again EVER
Why? Why can we not continue to put pressure on Pak government and make sure that the perpetrators are brought to book? We don't have to wait for the next attack, we don't have to attack - we just have to raise the pressure level on the Pakistani government, every single day. Make it ABSOLUTELY clear to them that we are REALLY pissed off about 26/11 and are not going to let it quietly die down with passage of time. Now THAT would be a way to honor the lives of Mumbai attack victims. Starting a bilateral series with Pakistan sends exactly the OPPOSITE signals.
IDK - but this is getting out of hand now. [1] I was in the middle of the Mumbai Riots in 1993 as a child amidst a firing [2] I was at CST station when the firing took place in 2008 [3] I was in one train ahead of the Ghatkopar railway bomb blasts in 2002 Let me tell you something. We need to protect ourselves from us. Twice in 1993 and in 2008 the bomb attackers entered our country via the exact same route. YES exact same feCKing route. Sure, Pakistan has a hand to play in all these but how does stopping cricket help? Use some sense man. I have been more affected in these incidents (the Marathi bhais you are talking about - Taj madhye majhe mitra hote tujhe nahi, he sarv sangoon to bhadkaavu nakos lokanna) than you do but more than anything I know that before we point fingers at anyone others we need to cover our bases.
IDK - but this is getting out of hand now. [1] I was in the middle of the Mumbai Riots in 1993 as a child amidst a firing [2] I was at CST station when the firing took place in 2008 [3] I was in one train ahead of the Ghatkopar railway bomb blasts in 2002 Let me tell you something. We need to protect ourselves from us. Twice in 1993 and in 2008 the bomb attackers entered our country via the exact same route. YES exact same feCKing route. Sure, Pakistan has a hand to play in all these but how does stopping cricket help? Use some sense man. I have been more affected in these incidents (the Marathi bhais you are talking about - Taj madhye majhe mitra hote tujhe nahi, he sarv sangoon to bhadkaavu nakos lokanna) than you do but more than anything I know that before we point fingers at anyone others we need to cover our bases.
Stopping cricket will make them financially down why shud India even think of allowing them for a full series when they killed our own people polictians are biggest chewtiyas mms is biggest of them so is kangress and co.
well done Bcci some idoits will hate this.but who cares if some wannabe Indian sitting in UK Aus US Canada or even those few sitting in India object. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
Yea Indians dont have shame whether they are born in or out of India let Pakis kill our brothers and sister but dont let Bhai chara go out of your head.
Why? Why can we not continue to put pressure on Pak government and make sure that the perpetrators are brought to book? We don't have to wait for the next attack, we don't have to attack - we just have to raise the pressure level on the Pakistani government, every single day. Make it ABSOLUTELY clear to them that we are REALLY pissed off about 26/11 and are not going to let it quietly die down with passage of time. Now THAT would be a way to honor the lives of Mumbai attack victims. Starting a bilateral series with Pakistan sends exactly the OPPOSITE signals.
Pressure them how? we have no economic ties, no political ties. no military ties. We can scream all we want in the UN forum or on the Indian media but who really listens If our two economies are major trade partners, we have good political ties with their major political parties then yes we can ask them to bring ISI to heel or take out the terrorist camps dotted around Pakistan but if both our countries are isolated then what can we pressure them with
Pressure them how? we have no economic ties, no political ties. no military ties. We can scream all we want in the UN forum or on the Indian media but who really listens If our two economies are major trade partners, we have good political ties with their major political parties then yes we can ask them to bring ISI to heel or take out the terrorist camps dotted around Pakistan but if both our countries are isolated then what can we pressure them with
Dont joke friend. Political parties have always been irrelavant in pakistan. Its the army which controls Pakistan and the ISI whcih controls the army. After 1971 and break-up of Pakistan, they realised a proxy war thru terrorists is a much cheaper and practical option than a conventional war. My point is ...resumption of cricket ties will change nothing for India, bring no benefit for India. It will only bring financial gains for Pakistan, which will be used for further terror attacks. The first foundation for the Mumbai attacks was also laid during the Mohali match of 2005, when many Pakistani ISI agents in the guise of spectators disappeared after the match. Later on they went back to Pakistan via Nepal. Maybe the results of this series will also be seen after 2-3 years like 26/11. For 4 years we did not have cricketing ties with Pakistan. There was a reason for that. What has changed now since then to justify this resumption of ties.
Today India's economic power is much much more than Pakistan's. Today India is a serious player on the world stage. Obama, Hilary Clinton have repeatedly emphasised India's importance today, esp for matters in South Asia. In fact, they want India to take a leadership role in this respect. Pakistan's stock has never been so low - they were not even trusted when the attack on OBL was carried out. If even in THIS situation, with ALL the odds stacked in its favor, India cannot press home its point and get the Pakistani government to co-operate with it, it says a lot about how weak the Indian government is, when it comes to action. I am not suggesting war. Certainly not. But on a diplomatic level, there is a LOT that could have been done to put pressure on Pakistan.
Dont joke friend. Political parties have always been irrelavant in pakistan. Its the army which controls Pakistan and the ISI whcih controls the army. After 1971 and break-up of Pakistan, they realised a proxy war thru terrorists is a much cheaper and practical option than a conventional war. My point is ...resumption of cricket ties will change nothing for India, bring no benefit for India. It will only bring financial gains for Pakistan, which will be used for further terror attacks. The first foundation for the Mumbai attacks was also laid during the Mohali match of 2005, when many Pakistani ISI agents in the guise of spectators disappeared after the match. Later on they went back to Pakistan via Nepal. Maybe the results of this series will also be seen after 2-3 years like 26/11. For 4 years we did not have cricketing ties with Pakistan. There was a reason for that. What has changed now since then to justify this resumption of ties.
I can definitely see where your coming from, ISI has a lot of power in Pakistan and no one has had the guts to stand up to it but then the question again becomes will this stand off continue for another 60 yrs with innocent Indians getting killed every 4-5 yrs in a terrorist attack. My hope is that these small improvements over time can generate enough good will and possibly pressure from the civilians and Pakistani government to make ISI and their terrorist organizations to dismantle their camps and finally realise that killing innocent people never solves anything
Today India's economic power is much much more than Pakistan's. Today India is a serious player on the world stage. Obama, Hilary Clinton have repeatedly emphasised India's importance today, esp for matters in South Asia. In fact, they want India to take a leadership role in this respect. Pakistan's stock has never been so low - they were not even trusted when the attack on OBL was carried out. If even in THIS situation, with ALL the odds stacked in its favor, India cannot press home its point and get the Pakistani government to co-operate with it, it says a lot about how weak the Indian government is, when it comes to action. I am not suggesting war. Certainly not. But on a diplomatic level, there is a LOT that could have been done to put pressure on Pakistan.
Our economic power does not apply to Pakistan because we dont trade with Pakistan, if we did then we could have a say But if people are this angry about us starting cricket ties with Pakistan then its will take a long time for the Indian government to have the guts to relax trade ties between the two countries

Let's just ask ourselves one question. What is MORE important, cricket / trade ties with Pakistan OR rooting out terrorism? I know we want both - but I do know which one matters more to me. And if the first could lead to the other, I'd be happy to promote the first. After all, I would also like to see our Pakistani aam aadmi do well. But I strongly feel, given the power structure within the country, our focus should first be on the latter than the former.