Who will win the world T20

Who will win the world T20  

1. 1.

I would be surprised to see you in the super 8s let alone semis :giggle: Maybe you guys should start beating Zim & Ireland consistently before dreaming about semis :haha:
right, lets fix something right now itself...or else either one of us will disappear when things dont favor us..... Here is the deal: If we dont make it to semis, then you can brag whatever u want, accuse me personally of being a dreamer, or whatever, and i request the mods not to ban him even if he transgresses...after all, u wud have bragged the rights to say anything coz u wud be proven correct... But if the opposite happens, then you should expect to take things coming at your way too.... Done? Judging by your name, you should be ready to play this "ultimate_game", or are you chickening out?
^lol you proved that you're a lowlife
dude....am just telling to man up, and accept...or else this would continue...i would say something in return to him, and this would carry on....neither i want to sound like a kid taunting someone.....just laying down conditions so that this can be dealt in a more effective manner and so that the results would speak for itself of who's dreaming and who's not....take a chill pill now

^if you wanna know whether someone is man enough you should challenge that person face to face not in a forum where you have no chance of meeting him if someone does so then it brings a big question whether the challenger is man enough. so its not the proper way of proving your point or ending a debate

^if you wanna know whether someone is man enough you should challenge that person face to face not in a forum where you have no chance of meeting him if someone does so then it brings a big question whether the challenger is man enough. so its not the proper way of proving your point or ending a debate
its not a physical fight, neither was talking in terms of abusing anyone...if he wants to abuse, he can go ahead...my point is: its futile to pass on comments of whether we can lift the cup in reality or in our dreams or all other crap unless its actually happened....when shakib told before asia cup final that we targetted finals, everyone laughed us off...same here...dont wanna engage in unnecessary fights now...but when the time comes, one should accept whatever he told before like a man, rather than being garrulous when things are all in favor and disappear without a trace if they are not. and this is not a debate going on of who's good or not...
right, lets fix something right now itself...or else either one of us will disappear when things dont favor us..... Here is the deal: If we dont make it to semis, then you can brag whatever u want, accuse me personally of being a dreamer, or whatever, and i request the mods not to ban him even if he transgresses...after all, u wud have bragged the rights to say anything coz u wud be proven correct... But if the opposite happens, then you should expect to take things coming at your way too.... Done? Judging by your name, you should be ready to play this "ultimate_game", or are you chickening out?
I am always around no matter what. I was around after 0-8 as well and don't really know what "chickening out" on an internet forum actually means :giggle: