Dale Steyn declares England as phoney No 1 Test side

I think Pakistan is a very under-rated team. When you have the likes of Ajmal playing, how can you forget his interview he gave back in England... one of the classic ones. Anyways, I am getting side tracked. Pakistan is a very good and healthy team at the moment, Sami has made his return and oh god! Lad got some serious pace. Fortunate that he was not selected in the test side.

Yes the same WI team that defeated your side last time you toured WI. The same WI team, Pak couldn't beat and yet they whitewashed you. No matter how much you put up spin , winning test series is more important that winning test. I would prefer a 1-0 win in 5 match test series anyday over 2-3 loss. Unless ENG manage to win atleast a test series in Asia against IND, PAK,SL their claim to no.1 will be hollow. I am saying to win 1 test series not win at every place.
And we have won more test series than anyone else, that is why we're number 1. I don't know how I can make that any simpler. Why should we have to win in Asia anyway? We're winning more test series than anyone else. No one is claiming England are as good as WI or Aus were.
Comeon the self declared best bowling line up can't win 1 test series in Asia.
You sir, are an idiot.

In the last 4 years, India haven't won a series outside of the SC against a top 6 side, just like England haven't in the SC. So why are you gloating? Especially as you got whipped to the floor in all departments and disgraced the game with your attitude.

In the last 4 years' date=' India haven't won a series outside of the SC against a top 6 side, just like England haven't in the SC. So why are you gloating? Especially as you got whipped to the floor in all departments and disgraced the game with your attitude.[/quote'] In last decade England couldn't win a test series in Asia against IND,PAK,SL . :hysterical::hysterical: This has to be shameful for any test playing nation. :giggle: ENG have disgraced ranking system and made mockery of it.
And we have won more test series than anyone else, that is why we're number 1. I don't know how I can make that any simpler. Why should we have to win in Asia anyway? We're winning more test series than anyone else. No one is claiming England are as good as WI or Aus were. You sir, are an idiot.
So when did you win a test series in Asia last decade against IND, PAK,SL ? I am still waiting for the reply. Forget about being as good as OZ, WI you are not even as good as full strength Ind of 2000, SL of 2000 or Pak of 90s.
And interesting to note you still haven't told me your CW username. Rumour is you've been banned with several multiple accounts like Precam. Robelinda says high btw.
Robelinda doesn't have courage like Dennis Lillee to post on Asian board . Go and ask Robelinda bowling average of Lillee in SC, batting average of Ponting, Gilchrist, Steve waugh in SC ?
So basically you want to be called no.1 team without winning a test series against IND' date=' PAK,SL in Asia ?:giggle:[/quote'] Out of interest, who do you think should be number 1? Because since SA can't even win series at home, they shouldn't be number 1 either. Is everyone just number 5 in your eyes? CW username?
Out of interest, who do you think should be number 1? Because since SA can't even win series at home, they shouldn't be number 1 either. Is everyone just number 5 in your eyes? CW username?
ENG are worthy of no.1 ranking. They are better than all sides. However they can't gloat on it. And FTR India is a crap test side.
Out of interest, who do you think should be number 1? Because since SA can't even win series at home, they shouldn't be number 1 either. Is everyone just number 5 in your eyes? CW username?
well theres nothing like fake no 1 all teams have same point system and england areo n top no need to clarify but yes we see time to time after win at home guys comparing it to australian teams of past even west indies!:hysterical: we;; i like the south african team the most they are most balanced and yes they lost some 50/50 matches at home still they have been unbelievable while touring and have lot of flar in bowling line up i like them better then england
well theres nothing like fake no 1 all teams have same point system and england areo n top no need to clarify but yes we see time to time after win at home guys comparing it to australian teams of past even west indies!:hysterical: we;; i like the south african team the most they are most balanced and yes they lost some 50/50 matches at home still they have been unbelievable while touring and have lot of flar in bowling line up i like them better then england
No England fan I know has compared them to the great WI and Australia teams of the past. South Africa look good on paper, but i think they're a a very flimsy side. There batting order is prone to collapses.
Fair enough. Then Robelinda knows nothing about me. Ask him to post on this forum. He is yet to post on a single thread where i have virtually made Robelinda only thread. And as for Jayawardene perhaps you have missed many discussion 1,2 or 3 year ago. Please don't discuss about CW here. Mod won't allow this.