Russia restarts Cold War patrols

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Russia never had weak military perceptions notwithstanding. Cold-war sun ke dekho sare peace ke poojari kaise orgasmic ho rahe hain.:giggle:. Sorry to disappint u guys but cold war is not going to return... As of today Russia/USa both face same problme whihc is islamic extremism. These cosmetics of muscle flexing is welcome though.

Cold-war sun ke dekho sare peace ke poojari kaise orgasmic ho rahe hain
If cold war was still on, Amreekka wouldn't have invaded Iraq on back of lies and propaganda. The world is far better off being di-polar than uni-polar.
As of today Russia/USa both face same problme whihc is islamic extremism.
Russia's challenge against islamic terrorism is far worse than America's 'oh my gawwwwwd a building fell outta the sky magically' hyperventilations.
Sorry to disappint u guys but cold war is not going to return...
Predictions is not your forte, especially in a field where making predictions is equivalent of putting your foot in the mouth.

Guest dada_rocks

Just chabuk, that sounds like utter peace to me.. :cantstop: Going by what is ON in iraq and sudan in name of war.

Just chabuk, that sounds like utter peace to me.. :cantstop:
Just chabul nahin, woh taanga waala...ekdam gheesa hua. Pahle railway station ke bahar milta tha na taanga waisa. Tum to aise bhi ghoda type behave karta hai..you know with blinkers on eyes so you look only one way... :hysterical::hysterical: all in good fun DR.

Guest dada_rocks

Apan apna nazariya hai baap ham kam se kam consistency to rakhte hain.. anyway benaras mein abhi bhi tanga mil jayega dhundhane se..

lagta hai fir se isko gaza over-dose ho gaya hai
Gaza nahi, ganja. Aur agar apko lagta hai ki yeh ganja overdose ke lakshan hai, to kripya kar ke apne aap ko thori sikshaa dijiye, kyonki aapki jaanch is vishay me bandar ke jaanch se bhi atpate hain.

Guest dada_rocks
nice to see all the closet commies having a group orgie .... Righto. Shall I sticky this thread ? Just in case .. you know :dance:
achchha hai naqab utar gaya:hysterical:

All this is just useless posturing by Russia. It is the US that still calls all the shots as far as major foreign policy decisions are concerned. Russia is doing this just for some easy PR points. Nothing more , nothing less.

Kya re bhaiya tum loge sabh thread ki g@nd mar lete ho. You guys toss the salad of every f@king thread! We are not having meaningful discussions any more but just bit.chy cat fights :eyedance::finger: Now get a grip all of you and act like adults! :sex:

I think this is in response to the US decision to install Radars in former Soviet Countries & Balkans.
Why ? How is it helpful if US goes out of its way to unecessarily antagonize Russia ? There is no real reason for US military involvement in the Balkans/former soviet republics/eastern Europe except for sort of a 'who's dick is bigger' show-off to Russia that will only serve to piss off Russia even more and maybe end up biting the US (and worse, rest of the world) in the ar$e later. Why take 'khalee peele panga' ??Russia is not a big threat right now and it wont be for a long time. Focus on Saudi-Pakistan-Afghanistan-China would be a lot wiser than anything else at this point, not just for US (but ironically enough), also India.