Sachin & Sourav GREAT PARTNERSHIPS

ashoksep21

ADJQyowciXo&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=3&feature=plpp_video rmtVRaLLXV8&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=4&feature=plpp_video hzWeOaaVoQM&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=5&feature=plpp_video cPmqp2l7Tgc&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=8&feature=plpp_video S9_CGm3aig8&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=9&feature=plpp_video n8GGMrHLKV8&list=PL0AC7452E4F721D46&index=10&feature=plpp_video

The best of all is the 252 for 1st wicket vs Srilanka in 1998 in the final of the Srilankan Independence cup .India won the match by 6 runs. Both sachin and sourav made 100s and it was the world records at that time for 1st wicket. But unfortunately the video of this partnership is not available any where. I hope we could watch the highlight of that partnership again which is not possible any more. :((:((

Another good partnership was the final of ICC Trophy in 2000 against kiwis. They put on a 100+ partnership (IIRC it was around 140) at a quick rate with Ganguly ging on to score a 100 but rest of the batsmen disappointed and India ended up with a middling score of 260 odd when it looked India would cruise to a score of 300 or thereabouts :sad:

The best of all is the 252 for 1st wicket vs Srilanka in 1998 in the final of the Srilankan Independence cup .India won the match by 6 runs. Both sachin and sourav made 100s and it was the world records at that time for 1st wicket. But unfortunately the video of this partnership is not available any where. I hope we could watch the highlight of that partnership again which is not possible any more. :((:((
err......Singer Akai Nidahas Trophy :P Nice thread , my fav is that one in Jo'burg,which unfortunately we lost.