La Liga 2012-13 season

Sidhoni

Valdez was so angry at the referee for not giving the penalty that he got himself a red card after the game was over and yet he wont stop abusing him. What a game for advertisers of sportsmanship.
I stopped watching after 87 min.. sad i missed this valdes giving all the more reasons to throw him away from barca

You are a RM fan? I always thought you supported Barca. Anyway Barca to win.
I'm a ManUtd fan and if Madrid had lost today then they would have been even more determined to beat ManUtd at Old Trafford in the Champions League so I didn't want them to lose :--D As for La Liga, I do support Madrid.

I'm a ManUtd fan and if Madrid had lost today then they would have been even more determined to beat ManUtd at Old Trafford in the Champions League so I didn't want them to lose :--D As for La Liga, I do support Madrid.
I am also a Man U fan! :five: Support Barca mainly because of Messi.

barca are so poor nowadays.there is no zip in their attack.i can bet even stoke can nick a 1-0 win at home vs barca
Barca has actually dominated most of the season on the back of Messi's out of this world game. Madrid has actually hit them with some good counters and Barca, I believe has a lot of work to do to be the best. Still then La Liga is in their clasp.