Pathetic greedy cricketers in pathetic latest TV commercial...

Vikas Bhatt

Is this what our star studded useless cricket team is reduced to? Symbolic really since a majority of these players have been digging the graves of either their careers or legacy with their selfishness. These guys have anyways dug Indian cricket's grace with their greed for IPL and dereliction of national duty: WYDDi2BfDso Apni kabar khodna bandh karo aur apne cricket pe dhyan do. Indian cricket ki kabar toh aap Aus/Eng mein hi khod chuke ho.....

Its truly a pathetic ad. And to the OP,cricketers are not at fault here,its Sahara's ad campaign ,which is spoinsoring this team,they have no choice but to do it.
Bhai, sponsoring doesn't means you can buy the souls for the players... If the senior players don't want to do it, I don't think Sahara can force them. Sahara needs BCCI and not the other way round..There are many Brand names ready to sponsor Team India if Sahar backs out..

Bhai' date=' [b']sponsoring doesn't means you can buy the souls for the players... If the senior players don't want to do it, I don't think Sahara can force them. Sahara needs BCCI and not the other way round..There are many Brand names ready to sponsor Team India if Sahar backs out..
Yes,they can .They cant just back off their main sponsors ad campaign

Not backing off.. But asking to 'change' the script.. These players have taken on ICC regarding UDRS.. What's Sahara in front of them..
Because that is cricket related,they cant have say in script or storyboard of an ad and Sahara is not ICC :winky:

Not backing off.. But asking to 'change' the script.. These players have taken on ICC regarding UDRS.. What's Sahara in front of them..
I work as film visualizer and storyboard artist for films and especially ad films. I have worked on many boards starring cricketers and big cinestars. They can put their foot down and get the storyboard/concept/script changed if they want. No one can argue against a celeb - neither the client nor the ad agency. It happens all the time. Question is these idiots need to know what image they have and what they should project. The players didn't have common sense enough to avoid this farce.

I work as film visualizer and storyboard artist for films and especially ad films. I have worked on many boards starring cricketers and big cinestars. They can put their foot down and get the storyboard/concept/script changed if they want. No one can argue against a celeb - neither the client nor the ad agency. It happens all the time. Question is these idiots need to know what image they have and what they should project. The players didn't have common sense enough to avoid this farce.
Thanks for that information..Vikas.. So there you go... This might not harm the players as public is chewtiya, anyways. They lap up anything gets dished up to them.. But this also shows that the players too are stupid, no matter how senior they are...

I work as film visualizer and storyboard artist for films and especially ad films. I have worked on many boards starring cricketers and big cinestars. Theycan put their foot down and get the storyboard/concept/script changed if they want. No one can argue against a celeb - neither the client nor the ad agency. It happens all the time. Question is these idiots need to know what image they have and what they should project. The players didn't have common sense enough to avoid this farce.
Really ? Didnt know that :cantstop:

Some celebs are brainless. They don't care for the script and only show up on sets to finish their commitments. They seldom even bother what ad they shoot and how till they reach the set. SRT, SRK, Viru, Saif etc. fall in this category. Some guys care a lot about what happens after a couple of bad commericials and get fussy and insist on details and changes until they are satisfied. Guys like Hrithik, Aamir, Shahid, Sunny do that. Guys like Bachchan don't care but can make any **** look classy.

^^^^ Thanks for the link bud. By the way the ad would have been better and the message much better received if the ad had been a public awareness campaign and not associated with Sahara.
yup. would have been better as awareness campaign ad. still its pretty decent ad.