Shouldn't Dhoni also resign as test captain ?

all fans in the stadium need to boo the fk out of him in the england series. maybe throw some eggs and tomatoes at him as well if they get a chance.
Odis have most crowds where he is doing well .So that is not happening and Bcci by gifting Man of match awards is trying to buy him time.But he will have to pay for all the corruption oneday as it.As you sow so shall you reap
all fans in the stadium need to boo the fk out of him in the england series. maybe throw some eggs and tomatoes at him as well if they get a chance.
Our fans wont do anything, they are stupid. I mean look at the polticians they continue to vote for , even though they rape them over and over again. Dhoni will hit a 6 and they will think he is mustard. Or he will play awful and srini will arrange for him to be mom and fans will say how gret he is cos mom, I miss the days whe effigies were burnt and stones hurled at our players. At least it made BCCI do something. We should organise protest and burn his effigy and hit his picture with shoes live on star news, its the only way

The only thing that will put Dhoni atleast under some minimum level of scrutiny will be if he loses this series 5-0 and fails in every single game with the bat With England team who don't seem to care a lot about this series and England in ODI in SC conditions will always be pushovers Dhoni must be licking his lips at this prospect to either get some cheap wins or runs. Even if India loses a close series....there already enough scapegoats for him to escape with his captaincy intact

Our fans wont do anything, they are stupid. I mean look at the polticians they continue to vote for , even though they rape them over and over again. Dhoni will hit a 6 and they will think he is mustard. Or he will play awful and srini will arrange for him to be mom and fans will say how gret he is cos mom, I miss the days whe effigies were burnt and stones hurled at our players. At least it made BCCI do something. We should organise protest and burn his effigy and hit his picture with shoes live on star news, its the only way
:facepalm: Before saying anything imagine how would you feel if people threw stones at your home, just coz you failed in an exam or were not able to fix a bug in time. It's ok to hate someone, but for god's sake don't stoop to such levels.
Pathetic post. I hope you did not write this in seriousness
Throwing stones is bit too much.street protests would do of this corrupt dhoni ,Also politicians who run cricket understand that language only. But i do not think that will happen india does not care about cricket its ipl and epl which people watch.Even news channel show much less cricket programming unlike earlier.
:facepalm: Before saying anything imagine how would you feel if people threw stones at your home, just coz you failed in an exam or were not able to fix a bug in time. It's ok to hate someone, but for god's sake don't stoop to such levels.
Pathetic post. I hope you did not write this in seriousness
damn PC brigade, it's because of people like you we will continue to be ****!!! :whack: bcci and dhoni will continue to supply the vaseline and you will always be happy to stick it on like a abused house wife who can never speak up :fear:
damn PC brigade, it's because of people like you we will continue to be ****!!! :whack: bcci and dhoni will continue to supply the vaseline and you will always be happy to stick it on like a abused house wife who can never speak up :fear:
Lol. You are talking as if we live in some Taliban. Get a life dude, it's after all a sport and they are all human beings.
Throwing stones is bit too much.street protests would do of this corrupt dhoni ,Also politicians who run cricket understand that language only. But i do not think that will happen india does not care about cricket its ipl and epl which people watch.Even news channel show much less cricket programming unlike earlier.
C_G, did not expect this from you atleast.