We batted well

I know you guys are going to think I am nuts (some already do) but we actually batted quite well with some of our guys hitting really good shots. For some strange reason we kept hitting the ball at 100 mph straight to fielders. Its like they had 20 fielders in exctly the right positions. Sachin in particular hit some brilliant shots! And many of the others hit superb shots just kept going straight to fielders:confused_smile:

donny potrays himself as very pious and fair minded. He has set his standards higher then others. This is abuse according to his standards. Also abuse is also what the abused percieves it. I feel abused in this instance and so would expect a retraction. However Donny is very arrogant and so I would expect will not reatract his abuse!

donny potrays himself as very pious and fair minded. He has set his standards higher then others. This is abuse according to his standards. Also abuse is also what the abused percieves it. I feel abused in this instance and so would expect a retraction. However Donny is very arrogant and so I would expect will not reatract his abuse!
What if Donny percieves your perception of his post as abuse to be abusive and so expects a retraction from you ?
What if Donny percieves your perception of his post as abuse to be abusive and so expects a retraction from you ?
yesterday's loss has opened up a whole lot of undiscovered pythonesque humour in our posters. this is more fun than reading about another boring series win for india.