Have India lost this match already ?

Predator_05

Re: Have India lost this match already ?

Kabira' date=' I am banning myself for two days. Don't forget to lift the ban at the completion of the match, otherwise I won't be able to post.[/quote'] :hic: Must be a first timer this one. Can't you lift your won ban though?

Re: Have India lost this match already ? As a follow up to my opening post... What a bunch of mongs these Indian players are ! After making a million mistakes in the first three days, they earned yet another reprieve and had SA by their throats at 143/6 - yet they STILL couldn't finish them off. They spurn one opportunity after another against this crappy SA side, it's unbelievable. Same sh*t, different day ! That slogan is the embodiment of this team. What a hopeless lot. No wonder they can never win anything. The seniors are the worst. The likes of Kumble, Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, Ganguly have played for over 10 years now and still make dumb judgements at the wrong moments, still get out to bizarre shots and deliver the goods once in a blue moon. Who gives a damn whether Dravid is captaining the side or Ganguly, Wright the coach or Chappell - the fact is that India won't ever be play any differently as long as we have this group of losers forming the core of the Indian team.

Re: Have India lost this match already ? Sreesanth was bowled to the ground and responded marvellously- 16 wickets in 2 Tests @ 18, with SR under 30...you can't argue with that. Zaheer looks merely tidy after the new ball is gone- he'll pick up one or two in each innings, but won't run through sides. This is where we miss Munaf. VRV's selection was a very unfortunate one. He gave away a lot of runs and had little to show for it. Moreover, because he was so expensive, Dravid used him sparingly and overbowled the others. Sree will be very tired for the next Test.