Cheb Mami Bollywood Remix..

Ram

This is some song of Cheb Mami remixed with bollywood clips.. The video synchronizes poorly with the audio and the quality is pretty poor, but the song itself is pretty peppy. There is something about Mami's voice that is mesmerising, even though we cant make out a word of what he is singing. JNDo7rgo-MQ

Chem Mami is great. I first heard him aged 13 in the middle east and he is a kickass 'rai'( a kind of classical lybian music in arabic) singer who's done several pop pieces too. And yes, it is a him, not a her singing this. But the voice is pretty amazing in its clarity and ability to carry tone while staying in scale. The guy is a bit f*cked up ( nearly killed his gf apparently) but his music is superb.

Generally I find Arabic language VERY irritating along with Chinese. Cheb mami, Natacha Atlas on the other hand sound beautiful to my ears. I prefer when they collaborate with western DJs though. Anyway people who have never heard of your mami... I mean Cheb Mami :haha: will remember this beautiful song- tjHkj-uSt_Y This song is nice as well. Mustafa Sandal with reggae artist Gentleman. Turkish not Arabic though- oOgAAfSWT7Y This is by Gentleman but set in India- F8uJX2tI2VY