Wessels may coach Team India

Rajiv

REAL OWNER: Users I am just one of the chowkidaars ( Watchmen ) P.S - About that girl in the pic, ya..isn't she cute. A guy can like a girl w/o having intention or any sexual thought ). When I saw her in the vid, I could tell that she is new to cricket who was invited to watch the game and enjoys the ambiance and cheering, She is UK born Indian who probably has more English friends but trying desi-cricket-scene at the moment

Why are you so racist?
how would that be racist when said i would welcome back john wright? generally speaking, i dont trust the way of a gora coach after what chappel did. who knows whether or not it's a larger conspiracy to keep the bcci in check (icc generally speaking). the ford snub to embarrass the board makes me fall in the conspiracy camp. and that's not even talking about all the other stuff that transpires against subcontinent teams (bad umpiring, ball tampering allegations, etc).
A good selection ( non-biased ) committee who gives chances to new players, I mean we have to take risks here..once the big boys are gone we are in for a long drought
bingo. this is what it all comes down to in regards to a winning team. now i agree that a fielding and bowling coach (even batting coach maybe) is important. prasad has been doing a good job with the bowlers but i dont think not even the best fielding coach in the world like a jonty rhodes could change even the young guys on the team who have been struggling badly with their fielding lately. the selectors got it right (test side mainly) when they picked the indian team the last couple of series starting with the west indies tour: bringing in jaffer who scored that double hundred in wi, having confidence in sreesanth after failed miserably in the sa odi series, recalling both ganguly and laxman to sa when the indian cricket reached it's lowest point, dropping sehwag from his opening position to groom karthick in the 3rd sa test and picking rp singh to join zaheer in swinging england's batting lineup out of competition. i say dilip vengasakar and company has been doing a pretty good job in assembling the team.