Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Just bought MW2 on the PS3 (boo, FPS rules on consoles even without the mouse advantage, I don't have to upgrade PC's every 6 months and still enjoy the latest games at 720p on my LCD HDTV). Feels like an expansion pack to MW1 though I haven't play online yet. Anyways, feel like I should warn other Indian players about a level in MW2, when you pop in the game start it for the first time, it'll ask you if you want to "skip" a "Disturbing" level without it affecting your completion rate. I REALLY suggest you go Yes..! hint : you play as the bad guys and its NOT pretty.

Thats a huge spoiler params...Remove the link since only you and I have played that level so far. Its one of those moments you have to experience.

To all you fancy game boys' date=' I recently dl'ed NFS2, wanted to relive some old memories, it says Run from CD Rom, WTF does that mean?[/quote'] It means, buy the game
I wonder if they make a good IPL game and price the official version really low (like Rs.200) and market it the hell out of in India. That should break some game sales records? :P EA Sports don't know what they're missing
1st 200 Rs is too low,iphone games and arcade games that are 5 MB sell for that much.2nd, this is India you are talking about...that game will be pirated 1000 times more than actual copies sold. 3rd, Noone, including EA can make a proper cricket game.

My bad edited the post, just warning that level isn't a pretty experience. That was one of the most twisted levels ever, what separates it from GTA is the realism.

1st 200 Rs is too low,iphone games and arcade games that are 5 MB sell for that much.2nd, this is India you are talking about...that game will be pirated 1000 times more than actual copies sold. 3rd, Noone, including EA can make a proper cricket game.
I think online is the key, if they can have a good online feature and where original copy is required (like it is with PS3 and X360 and a lot of PC games) to play online and they price it cheap, it'll sell. Ofcourse depends on the quality of the game too.

According to internal figures released by Activision, opening day sales for its heavily-anticipated game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 smashed records, generating $310 million in 24 hours in North America and the U.K. to become the "the biggest launch in history across all forms of entertainment." ... And that's simply staggering, as the U.S. and U.K. figures alone dwarf both the record-setting $150 million opening weekend of last year's "The Dark Knight" and the $300 million earned by fellow first-person shooter, Halo 3, in its first week.
Holy **** http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/-modern-warfare-2-breaks-day-one-entertainment-sales-record/1372471

what about hitman or for that matter even GTA; you arent exactly playing a saint ?
I know..but this is different. I mean real different, there's tons of realism in that level, feels different from the cartoon physics of GTA where its fun to run over people. Just youtube "No Russian", you'll see what I mean.

Is this the level set in airport ? i dont know the whole thing i just know airport thing is bad. I was planning to pick up the game from Bestbuy or gamestop then they had a $20 credit for new game on amazon so ordered from there still wait for it to be delievered hopefully by saturday, anyways going to use the credit for God of war collection