Operation Blue Star general stabbed in London

1983-2011

Oh, you think it's ok that the prime minister of India let the riots continue for THREE whole days! He was the most powerful man in the country and did nothing to stop the riots. When asked about the riots he said his famous quote, 'When a big tree falls, the earth around shakes', to justify why it was happening. This in my view makes him a terrorist. In any self respecting country he would have been forced to resign. I think the majority of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq back in 2003, does that mean it was right? The majority of Hindus may have thought it was right to invade the Golden temple like that but I can assure you that the majority of Sikhs did not.
Its been almost 30 years now. If we have to progress as a country, we have to move on. Otherwise we will play into hte hands of our enemies who will want nothing better than us to be divided into a 100 pieces. And now you are crying for few thousands, then we will all cry for millions killed And most of the arguments also seem bull sh!t. Terrorism was in Punjab much before Tyler and it has been going on even now. Youngsters dont get it, but there are vested interests supporting this movement from outside

Its been almost 30 years now. If we have to progress as a country, we have to move on. Otherwise we will play into hte hands of our enemies who will want nothing better than us to be divided into a 100 pieces. And now you are crying for few thousands, then we will all cry for millions killed And most of the arguments also seem bull sh!t. Terrorism was in Punjab much before Tyler and it has been going on even now. Youngsters dont get it, but there are vested interests supporting this movement from outside
Don't know what happened before Ranvir's post but that one seems fine. I agree Indian people can move on once certain people are convicted and I still dislike how Congress are government after betraying many citizens back then. Others not perfect but still a better option. Both the terrorists and government were at fault back in 84. The rioters were turned against certain citizens by media controlled by government. The media blackout in Punjab was also a disgrace. Also in 2 days Pakistan couldn't have suddenly assembled a large army to come and help, there is not enough at the border. So the government was at fault. And there is never an excuse for betraying trust of innocent citizens. Ranvir was saying that attack killing innocents wasn't right. So let it be. Ignore it if you want. No need to say its bs etc.

Why the name of Rajiv Gandhi is despicable thought? Rajiv Gandhi was as much guilty of 1984 riots as Narendra modi in 2002 yet most of India accepted Modi as killer while Rajiv as hero
Oh, you think it's ok that the prime minister of India let the riots continue for THREE whole days! He was the most powerful man in the country and did nothing to stop the riots. When asked about the riots he said his famous quote, 'When a big tree falls, the earth around shakes', to justify why it was happening. This in my view makes him a terrorist. In any self respecting country he would have been forced to resign. I think the majority of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq back in 2003, does that mean it was right? The majority of Hindus may have thought it was right to invade the Golden temple like that but I can assure you that the majority of Sikhs did not.
So by that logic, isn't Bhindranwale a terrorist too? Wasn't he as much guilty of the 1984 riots? Wasn't it out of order to first carry rocket launchers, AK47s and land mines inside the Golden Temple and then remove the undies on the topic of "disrupting the tranquillity of the Temple" when they were rightfully taken to task? Why is it so difficult for people to admit that Bhindranwale was wrong to carry weapons in the temple? Why is it so difficult for people to admit that a terrorist was using a Temple as a shield to protect himself? Why weren't the peace-loving people vocal when they saw those weapons inside the Temple? Did everyone collectively get blind?

So by that logic, isn't Bhindranwale a terrorist too? Wasn't he as much guilty of the 1984 riots? Wasn't it out of order to first carry rocket launchers, AK47s and land mines inside the Golden Temple and then remove the undies on the topic of "disrupting the tranquillity of the Temple" when they were rightfully taken to task? Why is it so difficult for people to admit that Bhindranwale was wrong to carry weapons in the temple? Why is it so difficult for people to admit that a terrorist was using a Temple as a shield to protect himself? Why weren't the peace-loving people vocal when they saw those weapons inside the Temple? Did everyone collectively get blind?
He was wrong, govt was wrong.

Bhindranwale was wrong , the rioters were wrong , the terrorists who killed innocent civilians were wrong but the assassins of Indira Gandhi were right ( I doubt any True Sikh except sell outs like KPS Gill would disagree with that ) Forever proud of what they did otherwise that old Biatch would have died a natural death without being brought to justice in her life .

Bhindranwale was wrong , the rioters were wrong , the terrorists who killed innocent civilians were wrong but the assassins of Indira Gandhi were right ( I doubt any True Sikh except sell outs like KPS Gill would disagree with that ) Forever proud of what they did otherwise that old Biatch would have died a natural death without being brought to justice in her life .
Our country owes a lot to "that old Biatch". Perhaps, she's the reason we didn't lose Bengal to Bangladesh or East Pakistan as it was called back then.

Pretty much.

Your mindset isnt exactly different from those rioters who involved in mudering of sikhs in 84 riots

Our country owes a lot to "that old Biatch". Perhaps' date=' she's the reason we didn't lose Bengal to Bangladesh or East Pakistan as it was called back then.[/quote'] Not that, he just meant the killing was fine since it was unlikely she would be arrested. Better than getting away without charge etc.

Wishing death for anyone' date=' even an enemy is quite inhumane.[/quote'] Maybe, I reckon in this case it was better than nothing though, better than no charge which was highly likely and would have sucked cause of no justice for betraying innocent citizens trust and causing their deaths. So some may not like it, but it was better than the other scenario. Too much : ( in this thread though. Mods should close this. Need more lulzy threads. :orderorder:

Bhindranwale was wrong.but the question is who created Bhindranwale .We are living in a country where even an illegal pistol could put you in jail and yet Bhindranwale was adoing rallies not only in Punjab but also outside of it.Why was he not arrested and put in jail earlier? what was the motive for not arresting him. He is interview of General Sinha who was removed from bluestar . [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idw7m7xatvU]Interview of Lt .Gen Sinha on Operation Blue Star- Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Bhindranwale was wrong.but the question is who created Bhindranwale .We are living in a country where even an illegal pistol could put you in jail and yet Bhindranwale was adoing rallies not only in Punjab but also outside of it.Why was he not arrested and put in jail earlier? what was the motive for not arresting him. He is interview of General Sinha who was removed from bluestar . Interview of Lt .Gen Sinha on Operation Blue Star- Part 1 - YouTube
They were both taking advantage of each other. Doesn't prove Bhindranwale to be a saint. Doesn't make Gandhi a sinner.
Maybe, I reckon in this case it was better than nothing though, better than no charge which was highly likely and would have sucked cause of no justice for betraying innocent citizens trust and causing their deaths. So some may not like it, but it was better than the other scenario. Too much : ( in this thread though. Mods should close this. Need more lulzy threads. :orderorder:
There is something bigger than the Law, something that you cannot evade no matter how smart u are.... Karma. I think this thread has quite served its purpose.

Please tell me how long Terrorism was their in Punjab before 1984? Nirankari -Sikh Clash of 1978 was the first point when Sikh Radicals started getting support .

IMO we worship Indira and Modi because we Indians are soft timid people, we crave for Hitler like figure!!!! Right or Wrong doesn't matter whenever such personality arrive we make them demi-god. Technically we share all our social traits with Pakii's and Bangla's. That's why we idolize Indira, Rajiv, Zia-Ul-Haq.

Hero of 1971 BD war. Hero of Operation Blue Star. Both these events are seminal in Indian history. Had either one of these gone wrong India would have been different today. Kudos to the man who led from the front on both. :hatsoff::hatsoff:
He's no hero of the 1971 war...any indian general would have succeeded from the position of strength that india had