Electronic media needs to get a life: live feed for Bachchan's siddhi vinayak visit is on

Guest dada_rocks

"Amitabh at the very least had very cordial relation with haji mastan"
And I suppose a gangster allows someone to stay with him unless he knows him well enough? :haha: So when are you showing me a situation where SRK/Salman stayed with Dawood eh DR? Afterall to quote you, they are Mafia-Khans, you should have proof in your wallet eh? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
And I suppose a gangster allows someone to stay with him unless he knows him well enough? :haha: So when are you showing me a situation where SRK/Salman stayed with Dawood eh DR? Afterall to quote you, they are Mafia-Khans, you should have proof in your wallet eh? xxx
Now u have another stuff to substanitae.. He stayed with him.:haha: I guess we had a thread for SRK/Salman where I showed how srk is anti-natiuonal and u disappeared will show the other part too.. it seems hit and run is substanatiation in ur name.........

Guest dada_rocks

Post Number1: Was a great actor ! Nowadays , this guy has become a joke acting in zillion bankas movies ! certainly not deals with OP Post number2: Aamir Khan has got more guts than anybody here , IMO. He refused to play ball with Chota Shakeel and didn't succumb to the threats by this extortionist. He is a patriot , good human being and a very fine actor if I may add. Much better than that pretender Abhishek whose only claim to fame is his famous father. And he is very selective in his roles unlike one Mr Amitabh who nowadays will pimp for moolah. Amitabh has become a parody in the name of great talent. And to think that I used to watch first day release of this once great actor, many a times waiting in lines overnight certainly not again Post Number3: I see there u sneaked in one line OP stuff, over my insistance.. My bad in the arduous ditribe over other things ur one liner OP stuff on my insistance got lost

Post Number1: Was a great actor ! Nowadays , this guy has become a joke acting in zillion bankas movies ! certainly not deals with OP Post number2: Aamir Khan has got more guts than anybody here , IMO. He refused to play ball with Chota Shakeel and didn't succumb to the threats by this extortionist. He is a patriot , good human being and a very fine actor if I may add. Much better than that pretender Abhishek whose only claim to fame is his famous father. And he is very selective in his roles unlike one Mr Amitabh who nowadays will pimp for moolah. Amitabh has become a parody in the name of great talent. And to think that I used to watch first day release of this once great actor, many a times waiting in lines overnight certainly not again Post Number3: I see there u sneaked in one line OP stuff, over my insistance.. My bad in the arduous ditribe over other things ur one liner OP stuff on my insistance got lost
What else do want me to post other the one liner that I agreed with you. Surely , you are losing the plot here. And when did I post No 1 and No2 . After you claimed Amitabh is the greatest actor , which mind you has got nothing to do with OP and clubbing all the khans as Mafia Khan. Surely , you will stand challenged when you post unwarranted qualifiers like these.

Guest dada_rocks

greates actor refernce precede my post.. theose two khans remain mafia-khans salmaan is out there in opne with all his phone-tapes and threats to certain aishwarya and shahrukh not so open but fully entrenched with salman mafia khan who threw ashwarya out of a film because his mafia brother came and did some drama on set.. I guess I am done here

Now u have another stuff to substanitae.. He stayed with him.
Gave you the link as well. Do you have problems reading English now?
I guess we had a thread for SRK/Salman where I showed how srk is anti-natiuonal and u disappeared will show the other part too..
Huh what exactly did you show me?? Zilch nada. Again the question is raised to you. Show me a link showing SRK with Dawood. Go ahead, it should be rather simple for you, since you claim ad-nauseum about mafia Khan xxx

Guest dada_rocks

That link is refernce then my friend u have no idead what reference means.. That link is piece of writer like you who threw a phrase with word reportedly again without any reference.. Showed u SRK khan who was oblivious/indifferent to the soldiers dying in kargil suddenly sprang into action when saw couple of movies showing his beloved pakistani as extremist supporter.. u can keep deluding urself that's not in my control:giggle:

Gave you the link as well. Do you have problems reading English now? Huh what exactly did you show me?? Zilch nada. Again the question is raised to you. Show me a link showing SRK with Dawood. Go ahead, it should be rather simple for you, since you claim ad-nauseum about mafia Khan xxx
He claims ad-nauseum about lot of things !:D And here is the worst part. He actually believes he is right . Boy , he certainly lives in fool's paradise.

greates actor refernce precede my post.. theose two khans remain mafia-khans salmaan is out there in opne with all his phone-tapes and threats to certain aishwarya and shahrukh not so open but fully entrenched with salman mafia khan who threw ashwarya out of a film because his mafia brother came and did some drama on set.. I guess I am done here
Next time mention clearly . How am I supposed to infer your post when you say amitabh is better than mafia khans. Surely , it is fair to assume that you meant Aamir Khan also !

Where has the topic reached, do you guys live to argue? :cantstop: Basic..: Koi Doodh ka dhula nahin, everyone is after power and money For amitabh. movies from 1992-1998 - 7 Movies in 7 years 45969139yc7.jpg movies from 1998--1998 - 6 Movies in 2 years This was the time when Amitbahs cheques started bouncing and he owed that huge debt to DD 28680029lq7.jpg After 2000 - no special appearances - actual movies - 36 in 7 years BOLDED - see for ur self? anything classy about those moves # Cheeni Kum (2007) .... Buddhadev Gupta # Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) .... Dhingra # Nishabd (2007) .... Vijay # Eklavya (2007) .... Eklavya # Baabul (2006) .... Balraj Kapoor # Ganga (2006) .... Thakur Vijay Singh # Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) .... Samarjit 'Sam' Talwar # Darna Zaroori Hai (2006) .... Professor # Family: Ties of Blood (2006) .... Viren Sahi # Ek Ajnabee (2005) .... Col. Suryaveer Singh # Dil Jo Bhi Kahey... (2005) .... Shekhar Sinha # Viruddh... Family Comes First (2005) .... Vidhyadar Ramkrishna Patwardhan # Sarkar (2005) .... Subhash Nagre 'Sarkar' # Paheli (2005) .... The Shepherd # Bunty Aur Babli (2005) .... DCP Dashrath Singh # Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005) .... Ishwarchand Thakur # Black (2005) .... Debraj Sahai - Genius # Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) .... Major General Amarjeet Singh[/B] # Veer-Zaara (2004) .... Chaudhary Sumer Singh (Special Appearance) # Hum Kaun Hai? (2004) .... Major Frank John Williams/Frank James Williams ... # Kyun...! Ho Gaya Na (2004) .... Raj Chauhan (Uncle) # Deewaar (2004) .... Maj. Ranvir Kaul - Commercial Funda, never liked it . # Lakshya (2004) .... Col. Sunil Damle # Dev (2004) .... JCP Dev Pratap Singh - Character actor, pretty good # Aetbaar (2004) .... Dr. Ranveer Malhotra # Khakee (2004) .... DCP Anant Kumar Shrivastav # Baghban (2003) .... Raj Malhotra # Boom (2003/I) .... Bade Mia # Armaan (2003) .... Dr. Siddharth Sinha # Kaante (2002) .... Yashvardhan 'Major' Rampal # Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin (2002) .... Dr. Rastogi # Aankhen (2002) .... Vijay Singh Rajput - Different Concept, it worked # Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001) .... Almost a nothing role, but strong character # Aks (2001) .... Insp. Manu Verma # Ek Rishtaa: The Bond of Love (2001) .... Vijay Kapoor amul13.gif

come on desh mein bamob vishoht ho rahe hain lakhon log brh ke chapet mein hai.. aur inheen ye samachahr sunana jyada mahtavpurna lag raha hai:cantstop::hysterical::hysterical:
..on ZEE, some folks were saying What does he need now? Ash and Abhi got married