Electronic media needs to get a life: live feed for Bachchan's siddhi vinayak visit is on

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

come on desh mein bamob vishoht ho rahe hain lakhon log brh ke chapet mein hai.. aur inheen ye samachahr sunana jyada mahtavpurna lag raha hai:cantstop::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Apan apna nazariya hai, he still churns better movies than socalled pretenders in their prime.. Givne his age his roles do remain limited he still outshines everyone including mafia-khans

Guest dada_rocks
Comes with the territory.
Msot certainly it does but if one has to blame anyone it wud be those who stalk him.. even in that shaadi episode one after another of Bahchan family has said nobody invited these media people.. These idiots still shamelessly hound him..

Apan apna nazariya hai' date=' he still churns better movies than socalled pretenders in their prime.. Givne his age his roles do remain limited he still outshines everyone including [b']mafia-khans
Aamir Khan has got more guts than anybody here , IMO. He refused to play ball with Chota Shakeel and didn't succumb to the threats by this extortionist. He is a patriot , good human being and a very fine actor if I may add. Much better than that pretender Abhishek whose only claim to fame is his famous father. And he is very selective in his roles unlike one Mr Amitabh who nowadays will pimp for moolah. Amitabh has become a parody in the name of great talent. And to think that I used to watch first day release of this once great actor, many a times waiting in lines overnight.

Guest dada_rocks

Aamri Khan has gone nuts yes he is not part of that mafia-syndicate but for sure has gone nuts..... When ur conscience wakes up in wake of post-godhara which never registered any action in wake of decade long and still continuing kashmirir pandit episode well at best u got partisan conscience.... not impressed at all.. good actor check, and not worth shoe-string of certain bachchan though Abhishek bachchan kahan se aa gaya bich mein.. he is a new-comer ...

Guest dada_rocks

I see this thread is degenrating into meanignless tirade bottomline is media right or wrong by houdning someone like this.. that was the point of OP..

I see this thread is degenrating into meanignless tirade bottomline is media right or wrong by houdning someone like this.. that was the point of OP..
As usual you started this thing by unnecessarily dragging all the khans with Mafia .I wouldn't have had any problem if you had mentioned Salman khan , but to drag Aamir and Saif when they have nothing to do with mafia is unwarranted and has to be challenged. And BTW , your hero Amitabh is no saint either. Hobnobbing with thug like Amar Singh certainly doesn't help his cause.

Guest dada_rocks

u have blinkers on just check the thrread and u will see where is the first disconnect from OP.. BS nobody dragged saif/aamir u are making this up.. time and again whenver mafia-khan comes I have always mentioend salman-shahrukh...... Thug Amar Singh: care to point even single event of thuggery ur political dislike notwithstanding.. Whatever the hobnobbing means, And yes try answering the OP question

And BTW , your hero Amitabh is no saint either. Hobnobbing with thug like Amar Singh certainly doesn't help his cause.
If you go back in time there are allegations that Amitabh had in the very least extremely cordial relations with some of the Bombay mobsters of the time, most notably Haji Mastan and Karim Lala. Amitabh's closeness was perhaps most with Haji Mastan, the gangster who had inpisred Amitabh's character in Yash Chopra's Deewar. To create the character Amitabh had spent many days with Mastan studying his mannerisms and so on. xxx

u have blinkers on just check the thrread and u will see where is the first disconnect from OP.. BS nobody dragged saif/aamir u are making this up.. time and again whenver mafia-khan comes I have always mentioend salman-shahrukh...... Thug Amar Singh: care to point even single event of thuggery ur political dislike notwithstanding.. Whatever the hobnobbing means, And yes try answering the OP question
Agree with you on OP . Will ignore the rest if that's what you want .

Guest dada_rocks
If you go back in time there are allegations that Amitabh had in the very least extremely cordial relations with some of the Bombay mobsters of the time, most notably Haji Mastan and Karim Lala. Amitabh's closeness was perhaps most with Haji Mastan, the gangster who had inpisred Amitabh's character in Yash Chopra's Deewar. To create the character Amitabh had spent many days with Mastan studying his mannerisms and so on. xxx
Now u are day-dreaming....... Hope u know how desperate u sound,,:haha: