Dissecting Ganguly - The Batsman

ESPN exposed the selfishness of Ganguly in their program today ( 28th Aug) sports center.. He has the lowest SR among the top five ODI batsmen.... His strike rate is 70..when the next highest is 83 which is Rahul Dravid's SR.. Stats Request: BheemBhai....can you provide the SR of indian batsmen in ODI series..since world cup and the runs they have scored... also... we can have an article where the emphasis will be on the pattern of scoring and the runs scored by top teams in ODIs...this will certainly expose the weakest link in India's ODI policy.. our batsmen have failed to give the start we used to get when sehwag was opening for us... or when sachin , Ganguly used to play ther way they played in 2003... now its 2007...and they are not the same ...so why their spot and role be the same... Ganguly should be out of ODI team..and Sachin should be "demoted" to number 5. bahut ho gaya tamasha inn pensioners ka... at least Kumble and Inzi had enough brain to decide that they are now past their ODI cricket form.. these pensioners..are not Jayasurya...Gilli or Hayden or Lara... YES...Sachin i am afraid is way below these people now...in ODIs..and his Ranking shows that..and less we talk about Ganguly.better it is for me... saala mera BP high ho gaya hai...

you can change the title...but i had to let out the steam..building up since last night... Thanks to Indian Cricket Fans....at least i am abe to post my views and opinion on any player in indian cricket... just imagine what we went through...when our post would be deleted...and we would be banned for a couple of days....for our opinions... saale naali ke keede...ab aapas me hi homo homo khel rahen hain...:hysterical::hysterical:

This is just GIB's weekly "I hate Ganguly" bullsh*t thread. GIB bhai, here are your stats; Top Indian run scorers in 2007; 4. Yuvraj Singh 542 runs @ 45 3. Sachin Tendulkar 638 @ 46 2. Rahul Dravid 753 @ 57 1. Saurav Ganguly 768 @ 55 You want to drop the guy who has scored the most runs for India this year...:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

we need opners who will give a "start..we can not have accumulators and grafters right from the start.. i mean..we are now struggling to score even 250...and this is england... and come some Phatta dry indian sub continent wicket... these players will play across the line with their eyes closed...and boost their runs and average... hhaha..i am glad..we are playing Australia in india..for 7 ODIs.... this series will seriously expose our batting...or at least some OLD legs... for the betterment of indian cricket ..i rally want Australia to have a go at india...and completely test their skills ... only Men will come out of the Fire Test of australians...rest will be roasted dry...

Ganguly 70 Dravid 83 Tendulkar 87 (so much the argument that he is slow...:haha:) Yuvraj 96 (wow)
Preds..i never said SAchin is slow...i said..he must be told to score quickly..and keep the score moving.. if he can not do that..then he should be demoted to 5. i am sure..you can defend the SR of Ganguly..in ODI..and that too when he plays in power plays...with some vague argument...which i am not interested in read. people can see...who is hurting the teanm india at Top..in ODIs... and those who are saying that i am anti Ganguly.....perhaps donlt know that.. now i support Ganguly in Tests..:D.. and i will not spare even Dravid..if he catches the disease Ganguly is suffering from..in ODIs..