Seems it's no respite :-(

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

If u watch any indian news channel u wud know what I am talking about.. Bomb blast in hyderabad, then in next three days Haryana : jaat and dalit caste war gains momentum over some dalit death Aagra: muslim vs everybody else police bystanders all alike over road-rage by a truck. around more than a dozen vehicle couple of factories have gone to ashes and five death has happened Bhagalpur: Thankfully no casualty yet but communal tension over a thief's public thrashing by public and police alike is brewing. TV channels have four windows in place and reporting these events . Hats off to indian people and govt machinery for remaining sane amidst all this... I keep hammering channels for providing nothing news on Bahchan's temple visit or Karina-shahid break-up but it seems there is no other way to lighten the mood up in news room and thereby across the drawing room all over India In such a doom gloom I guess those bachchan and karina news are welcome change..

Guest dada_rocks
At least it's not as bad as the news here...they start with saying "Good Evening" and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
:hysterical: Here in canada the worst news is: few canadian soldiers killed by Taliban in afghanistan.

:hysterical: Here in canada the worst news is: few canadian soldiers killed by Taliban in afghanistan.
..in BC, its either Indo-Canadian Gang creates havoc City catches 700th Marijuana Grow Up Homeless man still home less Dog bites cat, cat owner sues dog owner..both sue city

Guest dada_rocks

ye hai sikh gang I think remnants of khaslitani movement days.. now since their cause has died they do the goondagardi in vancouver..