Shoaib Left out of squad for SA

Rohan495

Re: Shoaib Left out of squad for SA Now for Akram's comments on Akthar

Akhtar no more a match winner: Akram January 23, 2005 21:20 IST Former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram lambasted Shoaib Akhtar for his "immature" attitude and said the tearaway fast bowler has ceased to be a match winner anymore. Akram said Akhtar must get his priorities right if he is to make the transition from being just a fast bowler to a great bowler. "He [shoaib] is just not a match winner anymore. He just comes and talks and plays one game, and then gets injured," Akram said in Dubai on Sunday. "He's done that in almost every series for Pakistan. He just thinks he is too good." Akram, only bowler to have taken over 400 wickets in both versions of the game, called Akhtar "a little immature" and said instead of talking big he should concentrate more on his game. "He's the only one who praises himself all the time, which means there is something seriously wrong with him. "He should let the ball talk. He talks before and then doesn't perform. He's just a little immature I suppose." "He's got 100-odd wickets in each version of the game, and it would depend on him whether he wants to be a great bowler or whether he just wants to remain a fast bowler. He has to get his priorities right," Akram was quoted as saying by the City Times.

Re: Shoaib Left out of squad for SA I watched that match live and my opinion on this incident 8 years on hasn't changed. It was Tendulkar's fault. Shoaib wasn't directly blocking him and Tendulkar had plenty of space to run into. He just kept his eye on the ball and accidently barged into him.

Re: Shoaib Left out of squad for SA

First of All I wont classify him as a Bowler...He Chucks.... Saala he's a Cheater... :tired: Look at Akram and Waqar there are Class Bowlers... Do u call Shoaib a Bowler??? :lmao:
i can't believe this question still lingers especially when he has been cleared from each and every angle by the University of Western AUS.