Warne rates Waugh at 26th

Feed

Strange that you say that Chandan. Going by that would a batsman from Mumbai who has never played outside Indian claim to be a good "away" player if he scores runs at Kolkata or Delhi? if that was the case then even Sidhu can claim to be a good away batsman.
That batsman or bowler for that matter can't claim to be good batsman or bowler. But he can be be rated very highly by his team mate or other test player with a high stature. I gave you the example of how Gavaskar rated Padmakar Shivalkar or another SLA bowler from south so highly. Say if Gavaskar rates both these as his no. 50 and 49, can anyone fault him??
That batsman or bowler for that matter can't claim to be good batsman or bowler. But he can be be rated very highly by his team mate or other test player with a high stature. I gave you the example of how Gavaskar rated Padmakar Shivalkar or another SLA bowler from south so highly. Say if Gavaskar rates both these as his no. 50 and 49, can anyone fault him??
Yes! I would definitely fault Sunny if he mentioned that he would look at the home and away performance of players but then went ahead and picked a spinner who only played in India.

what a ridiculous statement this one is

Does Warne have too much respect for batsmen? His top two are Tendulkar and Brian Lara. Yet Glenn McGrath, who is 4th, has won more matches than either.
warne has said why he choose sachin n lara.. seems like the author cudnt get over this fk sake its his list and not your list. STFU!
Guest dada_rocks

or may be warne has some gray cells left and knows in team game individuls don't win matches.. batsman can only score runs can't bowl same with bowlers who can only take wickets or restrict opposition from scoring can't score.... I am sure tednulkar in an aussie team wud have won it all too with exactly same batting stats....