What to do about Sehwag?

Sooda

Re: What to do about Sehwag?

he will be back. watch out for that quick 70 in cape town and all of you will be singing his praises.
that kinda scoring doesnt cut it at this level.. if you are opener, you are the one who sets up whole inning.. i can take 3 out of 6 failings but not 5 out of 6..

Re: What to do about Sehwag?

he will be back. watch out for that quick 70 in cape town and all of you will be singing his praises.
that kinda scoring doesnt cut it at this level.. if you are opener, you are the one who sets up whole inning.. i can take 3 out of 6 failings but not 5 out of 6..
If only the selectors were like you Veer! Just mark my words, indian fora all over the world, including this will go gaga again as soon as he scores a 70.

Re: What to do about Sehwag? Although too many chops and changes are not good for a team cause Sehwag has shown no application whatsoever. Looks like he has even forgotten to let the ball come on to the bat when defending. How can players at this level do such silly mistakes? He is pushing the bat all the time towards the ball and has clearly forgotten his major run scoring is behind square on off side not in the front :shrug: That says a lot about his mentality, he just wants to go out there and play not at the merit of the ball but just the way he likes. Simply this fellas doesn't want to work hard but wants runs given on a platter :wall: Eveyone goes through patch but with Sehwag, he creates bad patch.