TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!!

Re: TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!! It was hitting the bails, Boss, and therefore was technically out. He compounded the problem by jumping up, so that the ball hit him below the knee roll, giving the umpire the impression that it was going at a lower trajectory than it was.

Re: TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!!

Dsr, that's the problem, you have resorted to personal attack because you cannot rebut the opinion I have put forward. I can call you names, but I won't stoop to your level.
:lmao: :lmao: Hardly called you names dhondy. Would not really call it a personal attack? Also not really sure how I can personally attack you when I do not even know you. p.s call me names by all means. I am not bothered as again you and I do not know each other.

Re: TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!! dhondy, it is time that you and everyone else realise that he is, and has been for the past 4 years, on the downward part of the gaussian curve. a curve that touched a higher point on the y axis than most others, and was perhaps broader than average, but, inevitably, a curve. the laras and pontings will have a much broader curve, and ponting may well touch higher on the y. but, he will too, inevitably come down. we simply should not nowadays expect srt to perform like he did in the late 90s and early 2000s

Re: TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!! dhondy, it is time that you and everyone else realise that he is, and has been for the past 4 years, on the downward part of the gaussian curve. a curve that touched a higher point on the y axis than most others, and was perhaps broader than average, but, inevitably, a curve. the laras and pontings will have a much broader curve, and ponting may well touch higher on the y. but, he will too, inevitably come down. we simply should not nowadays expect srt to perform like he did in the late 90s and early 2000s

Not really. It was a lighthearted comment. You are being hypersensitive and taking an over the top moral high ground. Do you want to be wrapped in cotton wool? Was my comment to much for you?
No, but I expect you to stick to issues and leave personalities alone. We are discussing Sachin, not me. So if you have nothing to say on the subject, best to keep your own counsel.

Not really. It was a lighthearted comment. You are being hypersensitive and taking an over the top moral high ground. Do you want to be wrapped in cotton wool? Was my comment to much for you?
No, but I expect you to stick to issues and leave personalities alone. We are discussing Sachin, not me. So if you have nothing to say on the subject, best to keep your own counsel.
Intersting that, as you have a whole thread discussing other peoples personalities and what YOU think they do in real life and what YOU think they are like as people. Based purely on their posts. HYPOCRICY of its worst kind.

Besides, no negative comments were made, if you cared to notice.
Really :eek: I am sure if we look through the thread I can find a fair few negative comments. You would percieve them as light hearted banter, others would percieve them as negative comments. It just depends on your perspective. Just like know I percieve what I said as light hearted banter, while you percieve it as negative. Depends on your perspective. Personally I think you are being extremley over sensitive at the moment.

Re: TIME FOR SACHIN TO STEP UP !!!! I would have been surprised to see anything note worthy from him under the circumstances. Crucial game and/or team in dire straits - One of your best (some say THE best) makes it further worse without any/little/no contribution.Sounds familiar?I say deja vu! I've lost counts..