Future of failed players - What can we do with them??

Why are people mentioning Sachin? He is hitting rich form soon, it was all a mental thing. If it wasn't for his 70 odd we would be in dire straits. Only a world class player can find the gaps like he did day 1. He is coming back and I can see the hunger and enjoyment while he is fielding always. He is not the problem as he is our only world class established player in the line up obviously. Build the team around him. I hope he plays till mid 40's he can easily. Still better fielder and fitness than most our players. Professional to the core. Probably would have outbowled Ashwin this series but he doesn't bowl much anymore.

Why are people mentioning Sachin? He is hitting rich form soon, it was all a mental thing. If it wasn't for his 70 odd we would be in dire straits. Only a world class player can find the gaps like he did day 1. He is coming back and I can see the hunger and enjoyment while he is fielding always. He is not the problem as he is our only world class established player in the line up obviously. Build the team around him. I hope he plays till mid 40's he can easily.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I am not a Tendulkar fanatic by any means but I am sickened with how an ATG is being treated by other indians and how the world wants to see him fail due to jealousy. All this pressure. He made this team and indian cricket since 89' date=' show some respect.[/quote'] We should be sickened by this blind faith shown by you. He is lucky he is in the Indian Team.He would have been booted out by now had he been in Oz or England. And please dont think he is playing for his country. He plays because he enjoys the game :giggle: and for the millions and sadly for the rest of us, his enjoyment doesn't seem to be ending any time soon.
We should be sickened by this blind faith shown by you. He is lucky he is in the Indian Team.He would have been booted out by now had he been in Oz or England. And please dont think he is playing for his country. He plays because he enjoys the game :giggle: and for the millions and sadly for the rest of us, his enjoyment doesn't seem to be ending any time soon.
The best batsmen ever maybe, yet he is lucky to get into our team :giggle: Have you seen our team bat recently? They need Tendulkar more than ever and he is irreplaceable. I can't see anyone of his talent coming through ,can you let me know who you think can replicate him? Even if we had class players coming through there are plenty of other positions where we are weak... So now it's a crime to enjoy the game? Look at the way ZK, Ishant and Ashwin field just to mention a few. Tendulkar enjoys fielding and every aspect of the game since 1989, it is a credit to him this passion hasn't died. It shows his passion for the game and service to indian cricket. We need more professionals like this. No one would boot a great player out of his calibre. Personally I think he should play T20i too and not skip ODI's. He is remarkably fit enough to play all 3 formats. If I was a selector I would consider talking to him about making him captain on a 3 year tenure with no pressure and rebuild team around him. We need a professional dedicated captain who is guaranteed a spot.
The best batsmen ever maybe, yet he is lucky to get into our team :giggle: Have you seen our team bat recently? They need Tendulkar more than ever and he is irreplaceable. I can't see anyone of his talent coming through ,can you let me know who you think can replicate him? Even if we had class players coming through there are plenty of other positions where we are weak... So now it's a crime to enjoy the game? Look at the way ZK, Ishant and Ashwin field just to mention a few. Tendulkar enjoys fielding and every aspect of the game since 1989, it is a credit to him this passion hasn't died. It shows his passion for the game and service to indian cricket. We need more professionals like this. No one would boot a great player out of his calibre. Personally I think he should play T20i too and not skip ODI's. He is remarkably fit enough to play all 3 formats. If I was a selector I would consider talking to him about making him captain on a 3 year tenure with no pressure and rebuild team around him. We need a professional dedicated captain who is guaranteed a spot.
Yes,Most selectors seem to think like you. Keep japofying His name.

Why in your analysis is UV even still being considered, he is now 30 has had years of test match chances and should never have been picked for this series, if he hadnt have had cancer I doubt he would have. And he is playing as a batsman, how many overs has he bowled this series how many wickets has he got?! And Badri/Jadega are not alternatives, Rohit/Rahane/Mukund/Chand/Tiwary are the future. Bhaji finished, Kohli poor technique and temperament desperately needs to play English FC and be dropped, Ojha will be as ineffective as a elephant in a 100 metres race outside India, he needs cracks! Gambhir should have gone after the England series, his eye injury was used as a cover up. So only Ashwin i reckon has a future, he is a clever bowlers just needs to bowl straighter and fuller which comes with confidence. Being a donkey in a field is neither here nor there and he is one of the skinner in the team..which doesnt say much.