Indo-Israel :: A Strategic Relationship

sandtest

That was BS of highest order......1962 put the seal of BSness to that delusional experiment..
Hain? How so. And even if for argument sake we take your point of view it still shows a good 15 years India was Non Aligned or are you suggesting every single year India was forced by Russians? You dont make any sense here DR. xx

Guest dada_rocks
Then why is their budget dependent on billions of dollars AID from US ? Israel CANNOT survive without US giving it money. Thats a fact. Yes, lets get Jews to start preaching and finding 'lost tribes' in India as well. Yet another Abrahamic retard group will show up and throw their spanner in India's unity by identifying this or that group as Jewish and start preaching to them. Oh wait, they are ALREADY doing that in Mizoram. Nevermind, carry on. You are, as usual, blissfully unaware and your hatred of Islam clouds your judgement- so much so that you have no problems opening your doors to the biggest psycho on the planet, just because he also likes to hate Islam. Good job, really.
First of all go easy on dope u are faltering from ur own lowly standard .. Jewish group doesn'tproselytize yes they search for roots in fact give citizenship to mizo jews instead of pumping jews from israel in india unllike your isamist brothers from bangal/pakistan ..... everyone searches for its lost brethren to spin it as jewish invasiton one has to be a dope-head jew-hater..

everything is online..even in UN's page is online if u don't belive me try disporving me .. pro-palestine or pro-israel numbers are nto going to change.. I have noticed u guys never bother to substantiate any claim just throw it and disappear when i show ur blatant attempt of misinformation campaign then u either sulk or disappaear or start nit-picking...........
Sorry that is BS. If it is online then produce here, atleast I will know where you are coming from. As for disappearing whatever happened to you in that Bihar-got-scrwed-by-Communists? Ever since I put in election results you were nowhere to be seen? Based on your comments should I take it as a disapperance now? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Abbey ponga-scientist, thats not how it works. You make the claim- you prove it. Else claim = baseless. Period. You brought in 58-59 nation cr@p. Show data, please. Your responsibility, not ours. Else your argument is null and void.
yeah and ur responsibility is just to claim noone accepted israel and done with it..... u are peerles su dope-head ponga pandit.. I have given webpage address if u don't believe that webpage find me something which refutes it simple.... i know clowns like u don't have any factual standing hence this grand-standing.. have u or anyone of ur tabala troupe members provided even slightest of reference... it's all claims after claims.. when i show those claims to be utter lies then suddenly credibility of reference comes to mind......... dubious or otherwise, a refernced word is better than airy fairy talk withou any reference which u people have done so far........... anyway u don't try anything rational I know how it's going to end.. let others attempt that........ I have seen how far ur refernce search for veda/geeta went...... tum rahne do tere bas ka nahin hai..

yeah and ur responsibility is just to claim noone accepted israel and done with it..... u are peerles su dope-head ponga pandit..
DR, you are moving the goal-post mate. I have shown that USSR/CHINA/INDIA they all recognized Israel around the same time(1991/92) and hence not sure why Nehru has been dragged in here. These three countries are easily 3 of the most important countries of the world, with about 40% of the population. Now if you want to show otherwise you will have to furnish information, not us. By the way you looked over a few questions I have asked you in this thread. Please respond to these: 1) Do you think of Gandhi as Father of the Nation? 2) Do you agree that Israel inspite of all its high-tech achievement(your words) still receives a healthy aid from USA every year? 3) Should I take your vanishing from Bihar-got-scrwed-by-Communists thread as an act of disappearance when cornered? xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
Sorry that is BS. If it is online then produce here, atleast I will know where you are coming from. As for disappearing whatever happened to you in that Bihar-got-scrwed-by-Communists? Ever since I put in election results you were nowhere to be seen? Based on your comments should I take it as a disapperance now? xxx
which election results? bump that thread I am not ur type buddy...... YEs don't try to be cute.. (1) You claimed majority of natiosn didn;t accept israel [ You didn;t bother to provide any reference ur words were enough] (2) I showed through a reference u were lying 88% of states of UN did accept israel [ Mind u unlike u I instead of just putting counter-claim corrboarated it by a reference] (3) Now your claim is that refernce is dubious. [ Again u didn't bother to substantiate why that page is dubious.. no need of any refercne for your words] (4) Now I am supposed to produce refernce refuting ur words again. seems like burden of reefernce is only on me u have free ride can claim whateve comes ur mind.. little too cute isn't it..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Spoken like a true ignoramus. Their modus operandi is to go into some nation, use fuzzy science and fuzzy logic ( the same nonsense where they get Abraham = brahma, Bengali = Gallic) to twist some local practices and proclaim 'these guys are jews!'. Then shower them with promises, money etc. and encourage them to 'support motherland israel from which all civil humanity descends' agenda. So now, like Yankees and their brainwashing, you'd end up with parts of India and its inhabitants thinking that they are jews and its time to support/elavate motherland. That is precisely the end result of pandering to the hardcore zionists, who the ones itching to set up base in INdia.
u are funny dope-head..write a fiction may be it will sell in ignoramus land of islamist and leftist

which election results? bump that thread I am not ur type buddy......
Hahahahaha. Tum karo to sach hum karein to jhoot tumko sab hai maaf zulm ho ke loot? Haan saab to so now it is a case of you not being my buddy which explains why you didnt respond? Well guess what I aint your buddy either so stop living in this lala land that I would respond to every little sh*t that you dish out too!! And next time if you mention this whole "disappearing act" I shall shove your logic "aint your type buddy" right down your you know what :finger::finger: As for that thread bumping, go effing do that yourself. I aint your buddy :finger::finger: xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
you yourself said 52 or something nations accepted israel. This was in a period when around 100 nations were on this planet. I further said that most of these nations who accepted Israel in 1948 were british/french/dutch colonies newly independent and ALREADY inheriting the deal that was made FOR THEM by the brits, french,dutch etc. India was one of the few to break ranks and say it is wrong, thats all. Quoting zionist webpage means zilch. Utter zilch. Just like i don't admit some fundie muslim website's version of events, i dont for zionist ones either. hahahaha. Kyoon miyaa ? Jal gaye ? You've had enough of me making a fool out of you ? You have had enough with me showing what a big fool/liar you are when on one hand you claim that India followed Russian orders in 1948 because it was influenced by commies to not recognise Israel and on the other you proclaim that India was a non-aligned nation till 1962,thus killing your own argument of being under commie influence in 1948. Yes, perhaps it is time for others to humiliate you- it is really getting quite boring for me to keep exposing your inconsistencies in logic, facts and understanding of issues.
dhakkan u assume too much.. kahte hain dope-eaten head mein yesab ho jata hai.. 62 was final nail on that farce that mean it was all along a farce official rstification came in 62...... Given dope head u are u don't get things unless spoon-fed

Guest dada_rocks
Hahahahaha. Tum karo to sach hum karein to jhoot tumko sab hai maaf zulm ho ke loot? Haan saab to so now it is a case of you not being my buddy which explains why you didnt respond? Well guess what I aint your buddy either so stop living in this lala land that I would respond to every little sh*t that you dish out too!! And next time if you mention this whole "disappearing act" I shall shove your logic "aint your type buddy" right down your you know what :finger::finger: As for that thread bumping, go effing do that yourself. I aint your buddy :finger::finger: xxxx
KAvita path chhoro Again u have claimed I did sthg which u are yet to show.. to start with election results and communist screw-up seems to be unrelated thing...I am damn sure fir se bina sar pair ki baat kar rahe hoge tum.. .. come on muster enough courage and bump that thread.. before that try finding eventhe weakest most dubious of reference supporting ur claim that most of the states didn;t accept israel like i did with my counter-claim.. I am aboout to slap u with UN page but before that i wud like u to ratify what u write for a change..........

Guest dada_rocks
No i will leave writing fiction for you. Afterall, you are the one who makes fictitious claims such as israel never did terrorism against innocent civillians, when their own Prime minister, Menachim Begin, is on record, on tv, bragging about how he blew up a hotel full of british,israeli & arab civillians - women, children & families included. Afterall, potraying fiction as facts is your department, not mine.
Again baseless BS......

Guest dada_rocks
Ah. Samajh gaya...your 'basis on knowledge' is on 'kahte hain' and 'suni sunaaye gupshup'. Your claim is baseless and unsubstantiated. So how many countries were there in 1948 ? 58 or 100 ? Jao jaake pata lagaao, pongay. PS: Proof lao pongay..claim tumne kiya ki kitne mulkon ne israel ko accept kiya...prove karo.
I will leave u guys to twist and turn in pain of embarrassment.. FACT: Every country worth its salt joined UN and 88% of them ratified Israel's existance.. I provided reference FICTION: majority of country didn't accept israel.. ( needless to say zilch refernce provided for this claim) End of story.. Next time before claiming anything do ur research.. U ain't getting away with baseless claims here guys..

Again u have claimed I did sthg which u are yet to show.. to start with election results and communist screw-up seems to be unrelated thing...I am damn sure fir se bina sar pair ki baat kar rahe hoge tum.. .. come on muster enough courage and bump that thread..
Why should I? The thread is here, you are here and so am I. The facts tells me that even though you kept shouting about Communist Parties and how they had harmed Bihar, upon showing the result for past 10 plus years you simply never showed up again...in other words ran away like a true coward. As for me bumping that thread you know what I have said, go effing do that yourself . You expect me to write the post and then bump it too!! You do live in lala land afterall. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Chhor Lurker u won't be able to corrborate ur claim of most of the countries didn't accept israel because that was a blatant lie.. Fact is very few didn't do that and india was one of them.. How coudl u claim this is beyond me these informations used to in modern history books of tenth standard where we kind of gloat about this feat . I can understand dope-head makign this screw-up he does that all the time election become plebisicite patel become subhash mainly whatever comes in google result becomes his fact.. Come to the hebrew chair episode.. "FIND ME ONE NEGATIVE COMING OUT OF HEBREW-CHAIR FOR INDIA, EXTENT OF POSITIVITIY NOTWITHSTANDING......" Just one will do

Guest dada_rocks
Why should I? The thread is here, you are here and so am I. The facts tells me that even though you kept shouting about Communist Parties and how they had harmed Bihar, upon showing the result for past 10 plus years you simply never showed up again...in other words ran away like a true coward. As for me bumping that thread you know what I have said, go effing do that yourself . You expect me to write the post and then bump it too!! You do live in lala land afterall. xxxx
Ama yar kaun sa thread hai.. aise hi claim pe claim karte jaog.....election results or communist menace mein pahle to correlation bata do hamko...... I said communaizs blocked all the infrastructural project by their goonda-raj no company worth its salt was willing to take those projects.. how did u manage to rope in elction result in this debate I will have to see.. aise hi claim kiye chale ja rahe ho jo marzi ho raha hai.. To me it seems you threw ur imali in aam ke discusison stuff which u usually do..... U have problme keeping urself confined to topic...... Accept it in one long thread post after post I kept asking u what india loses if it gets close to usa u kept giving me whole mahabharata story btu never answered the question.. people do get turned off and leave then u freaking tart patting urself....... Yehan baat ho rahi hai hebrew chair ki u will ask did u learn benagli.. now what the heck is relevance of this here.... u do this all the time...

Guest dada_rocks
Fact, UN had less than 60% membership in 1948 of the nations available on the planet. Quoting a zionist site is not a reference about UN situation. :haha::haha: Says the guy who specializes in making baseless claims !
srest were villages not states.. and even those village-states who mattered and for whose accepteance israel cared except leftist and islamist accepted israel's existance within a decade.. PS: For dope-heads: today more than 50 states are islamists and they can do their class one math to figure out which were those states who didn't ratify and even today don't and it will tell them how dumb they are dope-head laughing is not going to save u from embarrassment..

Ama yar kaun sa thread hai.. aise hi claim pe claim karte jaog.....election results or communist menace mein pahle to correlation bata do hamko......
See this exactly is why I am not going to give you the benefit of doubt on this one. You, and your chorts, jump over each other claiming how the other person "vanished" away when cornered. When I give you an example of where you can be deemed as coward, based on your own theory, you have problem remembering the thread. The thread I mention was started by YOU. Atleast half of the replies in the thread were by YOU. The thread ended when I showed how Communist Parties in Bihar hardly receive 10% of seats(or votes) and this was based on last 3 elections. And then you went missing. You cant expect the decency which you are not willing to bestow on others. Learn to give other benefit of doubt that they might have missed a thread just like you have done, or else you are a coward by your own book. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
See this exactly is why I am not going to give you the benefit of doubt on this one. You, and your chorts, jump over each other claiming how the other person "vanished" away when cornered. When I give you an example of where you can be deemed as coward, based on your own theory, you have problem remembering the thread. The thread I mention was started by YOU. Atleast half of the replies in the thread were by YOU. The thread ended when I showed how Communist Parties in Bihar hardly receive 10% of seats(or votes) and this was based on last 3 elections. And then you went missing. You cant expect the decency which you are not willing to bestow on others. Learn to give other benefit of doubt that they might have missed a thread just like you have done, or else you are a coward by your own book. xxx
because that was meaningless data in ur usual style go check the thread how meaningless that data is for that debate I have shown....... now muster courage answer the question what india is going to lose through establishment of hebrew chair I have already enlisted the positives however minsicule in ur view.. and han do try to find the refernce for ur israel was not accepted by majority fo states even the dubious reference will do just give me sthg...