Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

You need serious help dude. :sick::sick::sick:
I need help because I have real-life experience with these mofos? I don't regret my Phensedyl syrup with dozen painkiller capsules consumption days, It was lifetime experience and I came to know other side's mentality. Live with it, male sodomy is reality in India, if you are decent looking then you are at risk in North India thats what I learnt in my 3 year stay.

I need help because I have real-life experience with these mofos? I don't regret my Phensedyl syrup with dozen painkiller capsules consumption days' date=' It was lifetime experience and I came to know other side's mentality. Live with it, male sodomy is reality in India, if you are decent looking then you are at risk in North India thats what I learnt in my 3 year stay.[/quote'] Just curious, which of the two do YOU belong to? Hindustan or India?

Its Hindustan vs India. Hindustan is a jugaad, kaam chalao country. People are rugged, frugal and have devil may care attitude. They are so sex starved, that even male sodomy is common and accepted, only the passive partner is considered gay, whereas perpetrators of the crime feel proud and manly, North India shares this trait with Pathans. Make-up for unmarried girls is taboo, girl will be considered a orchestra girl. Whereas India is home to mummy-daddy kid's who are very innocent, who are content with flirting on internet. By the time they reach marriage age, they gain weight, lose libido and do sex just for the heck of it. These people are child of upper middle and rich class. They got education from reputed CBSE/ICSE schools. Majority are western wannabe's. They are easily intimidated by local goons, they back from fights with excuses like I was with family women etc. 'Beta tumse naa ho paayega, tumhaare lakshan bilkul thik nahi lag rahe' dialogue from Gangs of Wasseypur is perfect for such youngsters.
+1
I would have normally put a couple of smilies here at the complete absurdness of these posts, but I thought that even if 2 members out of around 200 active posters ICF has at one time, the number is too high and add to that the other guys' post blaming it all on sexuality in Hindi movies. I can't even begin to respond to the stupidity of the above posts - I look at one sentence, start typing and then another sentence of even bigger moronity stands out. Enjoy your lives is all I can say, rather than waste a few minutes on the keyboard, and hopefully don't harm anyone innocent.

I would have normally put a couple of smilies here at the complete absurdness of these posts, but I thought that even if 2 members out of around 200 active posters ICF has at one time, the number is too high and add to that the other guys' post blaming it all on sexuality in Hindi movies. I can't even begin to respond to the stupidity of the above posts - I look at one sentence, start typing and then another sentence of even bigger moronity stands out. Enjoy your lives is all I can say, rather than waste a few minutes on the keyboard, and hopefully don't harm anyone innocent.
What I like in Rohit's posts was how he mentioned Hindustan vs India. You can give it any name like backward India vs modern India or anything.may be he exagerrated lot but still there is lot of truth in it about 2 types India. May I ask you something? I participated in discussions on various forums, read blogs and what I have found is people are extremely good.Almost all are against casteism , believe in gender equality , against corruption ,against voilence law abiding etc but in real life you find mostly people opposite to it.So is it that only good people come to online or online world is missing something?

May I ask you something? I participated in discussions on various forums, read blogs and what I have found is people are extremely good.Almost all are against casteism , believe in gender equality , against corruption ,against voilence law abiding etc but in real life you find mostly people opposite to it.So is it that only good people come to online or online world is missing something?
Good question and no, you are not missing anything. If you just look around in this thread there is so much of stereotypes being floated around. Did you notice that a poster named "rageaddict" posted multiple threads of rapes across the country to defend his Delhi? Do you notice how yoda always sides with Srinivasan? Etc. etc. So, no it's not only limited to the real world you can witness it online as well.

Good question and no' date=' you are not missing anything. If you just look around in this thread there is so much of stereotypes being floated around. Did you notice that a poster named "rageaddict" posted multiple threads of rapes across the country to defend his Delhi? Do you notice how yoda always sides with Srinivasan? Etc. etc. So, no it's not only limited to the real world you can witness it online as well.[/quote'] Not really pertinent, but RageAaddict seems to be from Mumbai

Friend so traumatized- will leave Delhi New Delhi, Dec 19 (IANS) The father of the 28-year-old software engineer, who was beaten and his female friend gang-raped in a moving bus here, Wednesday said he would take him away to their hometown in Uttar Pradesh to help him recover from the harrowing incident. "My son has been traumatised. It'll take him months to recover from the incident," the lawyer from Gorakhpur told IANS. The 23-year-old woman, who was gang-raped by half-a-dozen men in a moving bus here Sunday night, is battling for life in Safdarjung Hospital here. The men tortured and raped her and then dumped her on the road. Her male friend was also thrashed and thrown out of the bus along with her. The couple had boarded the bus at Munirka to go to Dwarka after watching a film at a multiplex. As the father spoke to IANS, his son stood by, his head covered with bandages and both his eyes blackened from the beating he had received Sunday night, when he fought with the six men as they raped his female friend. Standing inside the Saket court to get his statement of the incident recorded before the metropolitan magistrate, the man looked shaken. Some of his relatives stood alongside, offering moral support to him and his father. "His statement was recorded before the court today and after consulting doctors, we'll take him back to Gorakhpur," the father said. "I could not meet the girl so far, as she is very critical and in ICU. But I will try to meet her," he said. "We are thankful to Delhi Police that they solved the case in 24 hours and put the culprits behind bars," he said. The lawyer said his son, his oldest child, who has an engineering degree, was living in the national capital for the past four years to prepare for the civil services examinations. When IANS tried to speak to the youth, the father refused, saying that his son was traumatised and in no condition to speak. http://www.samachar.com/Gangrape-victims-friend-traumatised-to-leave-Delhi-mmtvVN***ja.html

I just shudder whenever I think how just an innocent night out and catching the bus turned 2 lives upside down; it could have been anyone- ppl like us who have gone to the movies etc in our college days These monsters inflicted so much damage on the poor girl- why ???

So a prostitute will allow themselves to be hit by rods? Most rapes and molestation cases are to teach a modern outgoing woman a lesson.
hell no...rural india see a much larger proportion of rape and its a pity it does not get reported and even if it is, the media does not care to report that... so maybe you just hear about cases in urban india

Finally! A hanging party seculars could join in! India has managed to hang just one since 2007. This would make abolition of death penalty one of the top liberal agendas, on a volume - outrage basis. As far as one can tell, neither the liberals, nor the designated liberal party has any particular allergy to hanging parties. But here is the thing, whenever a Muslim or a Naxal or some such is up for hanging, all hell breaks loose. You have to read the op/eds. And the TV shows uffff! Sonia Gandhi led UPA will happily lynch anyone as long as that person does not belong to a victim group. An exception was recently made, a notable one, wherein Ajmal Kasab, the surviving terrorist from the 26/11 was hanged before you could say - abolish Funny thing is, the first thing the Home Minister said on TV about the clandestine hanging was that Sonia Gandhi wasnÃÕ in the loop. No kidding! In other words, Sonia Gandhi distanced herself from Ajmal KasabÃÔ hanging, in our news media parlance. While India simmers in outage over the extremely brutal and sad gang rape and murderous assault on a girl on a New Delhi bus (Social media reactions) - here is the reality check. The justice public wants right now will elude them because liberals have shifted the goalpost on the sly. The system has been managed, and you donÃÕ even know it. You thought the ÅÓarest of rare cases are dealt with a rope made in Bihar around the neck and went to sleep over it. Ha ha. Not at all. Gotcha! DidnÃÕ we? As a long time fan of IndiaÃÔ top political blog, came to know of the extremely dangerous precedence set by this administration in their handling of mercy petitions on the Reality Check India (read side bar for the judgments) blog and felt pretty dismal about it. The tag team of P. Chidambaram (then Home Minister) and Pratibha Patil (then President) accepted the mercy petition in dozens of cases, each of which beats the current one in brutality by miles. But you are likely not aware because media chose to vamoose this piece of news. What should have been a topic of feverish discussion on prime time TV instead of the hundreds of Muslims are not doing well in Gujarat type of shows was shoved under the carpet. Only now has media finally awakened to that piece of info, with India Today and The Times of India publishing summaries of select cases. The summaries do not do justice to the extreme brutality of the cases. For example, one little girl died in a septic tank, after being gang raped of course. Her entire family was murdered for good measure. But P. Chidambaram and UPA Government applied their perverted sense of social justice and chose to let these men live. In these cases, victim status of the perpetrators did not play a role, except in the minds of UPA political strategists. Activist judges of the Supreme Court did not help the situation, neither did the constant barrage of propaganda from op/ed writers. Once upon a time perps in rape-murder cases were sure to be awarded the death penalty. Not any more. Unless of course, as it appears, the perp does not belong to a victim group. The last person to hang for such cases was Dhananjoy Chatterjee. So, where do we stand today? For one thing, given the names of the perps in the current case (Singh, Gupta, Thakur ..) , the hanging party could easily take place. One small technical issue, the victim has survived. Current legal provisions do not prescribe the death penalty in these circumstances. While this case has triggered the most mammoth scale outrage, more such incidents have come to light. In West Bengal a woman was set on fire after gang rape. In UP a six year old was raped and murdered, perp arrested. In Gurgaon, a 14 year old was raped, perp arrested. So, there is a PLU (people like us) factor going on here. The outrage intensifies if we can identify with the victim. No outrage in the media or in the parliament either. This is all the more reason to have provisions for strict punishment along with strongly codified rules so that the establishment can not **** a snook at you and let dreadful men live to harm even more girls. Of course, secularism throws a big spanner in the works, for instance in a recent case where you could really have a hanging party (assault with sexual intent, brutal murder) - the perp turned out to be the wrong kind. Assaults of a sexual nature leading to grievous injury or death must attract the death penalty, regardless of perpÃÔ background. It also needs to be implemented, no mercy petitions on the sly. Gang rape must attract organized crime provisions. These are minimum measures to ensure safety of women, do not compromise for anything less.
http://barbarindians.tumblr.com/post/38340472278/finally-a-hanging-party-seculars-could-join-in

As outrageous as this incident where everyone is calling for the death penalty, it was even more outrageous when I read the summaries of pardons and tried to fathom what possibly could drive these worst of the worst to be given an escape. Unless the country as a whole has decided to not have death penalty (e.g. Norway) there is simply no excuse for this. Did Pratibha Patil actually visualize the 5 yr & 6 yr olds getting raped and then being killed, did she actually stay up one night to repeatedly think about the 2 bastards who raped a girl and then had the audacity to kill her whole family and then still decided it was just and fair to spare the lives of these monsters; what kind of leadership is this?? How would this pardon in any way dissuade the next person thinking about rape??? Rapists who escaped the noose: Bantu raped and killed a five-year-old girl June 2012 Satish raped and murdered a six-year-old girl May 2012 Molai Ram & Santosh Yadav gang raped and murdered the 10-year-old daughter of a jailor February 2011 Dharmender Singh and Narendra Yadav tried to rape a girl, then killed her family June 2010

Congressis and their coterie, other than playing opportunistic politics, are clinging on to this Nehruvian vision of India and the world where everything is hunky dory and at the end of the day we will all sit around a campfire and sing khumbaya, which can be at best described as naive. There is a simple fact of life: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. This country is still largely a 3rd world shithole. So one should be making laws to reflect reality of the land not some western pipedream. But a mahavidvan once said, "Common Sense is not so common."

Congressis and their coterie, other than playing opportunistic politics, are clinging on to this Nehruvian vision of India and the world where everything is hunky dory and at the end of the day we will all sit around a campfire and sing khumbaya, which can be at best described as naive. There is a simple fact of life: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. This country is still largely a 3rd world shithole. So one should be making laws to reflect reality of the land not some western pipedream. But a mahavidvan once said, "Common Sense is not so common."
Yeah dude, all those names pardoned were Muslims - vote bank politics, I must say.

As outrageous as this incident where everyone is calling for the death penalty, it was even more outrageous when I read the summaries of pardons and tried to fathom what possibly could drive these worst of the worst to be given an escape. Unless the country as a whole has decided to not have death penalty (e.g. Norway) there is simply no excuse for this. Did Pratibha Patil actually visualize the 5 yr & 6 yr olds getting raped and then being killed, did she actually stay up one night to repeatedly think about the 2 bastards who raped a girl and then had the audacity to kill her whole family and then still decided it was just and fair to spare the lives of these monsters; what kind of leadership is this?? How would this pardon in any way dissuade the next person thinking about rape??? Rapists who escaped the noose: Bantu raped and killed a five-year-old girl June 2012 Satish raped and murdered a six-year-old girl May 2012 Molai Ram & Santosh Yadav gang raped and murdered the 10-year-old daughter of a jailor February 2011 Dharmender Singh and Narendra Yadav tried to rape a girl, then killed her family June 2010
I accept your statement of leadership having to be strong. But its very easy for us to sit here and discuss life and death of a human being, no matter how evil he is, and actually be the person who needs to sign on a death warrant. Am pretty sure if you were in the same position, you will still think twice about signing on that death warrant and sending a person to death, its not easy. Also, mercy pleas come with lots of details, like the prisoner's conduct, his genuine remorse over the years, his chances to reform, etc.