Did Sachin get himself in a trap here?

RockStar

I felt something is fishy when cricinfo put the headlines just after the match. Sachin's Wife Anjali denied the reports, Kambli denied the reports.. but still this people(the gr8 indian media) were going on and on with the same story (each channel one by one n hour by hour). They all just wanted to know when sachin plans to retire... Everytime they asked this question sach tried to avoid it.. so they thought a brilliant plan... Here it goes.. First they put up that Sachin is Retiring... Listening to such reports definitely sachin has to say something like that he is not retiring .. Now once they get this answer(or get to here it from sachin himself) than the real part starts... Sachin will definitely say something(or rather make statement) to denie the reports.. So he says.. " This is a Suprise to me i have not even thought about retiring as of yet" (which is true)(cause he really has no idea of whats going on) " I 'm still going to play for atleast 3-4 more years" ""i'll surely play in world cup" Baaas thats wat they want... Now once he fails.. They all will start flashing the news all over again "sachin should be dropped " "Players like him are not going to retire by themselves ever..." "Sachin himself said and has accepted it that he is not retiering" Youngsters will never get their opportunities...if such players keep playing on and on. etc etc etc I hope u all get my point....:sad_smile: I really hope that this is not the case here... Please comment..:confused_smile: