Shoaib injures Asif in a dressing room spat

Don

Impossible. This cannot happen in such a talunted team. I know what happened. Shoaib and Asif were sleeping in a charpai, when the evil Darrel Hair crawled under the charpai and tried to scare them. But he stood up, forgetting how fat he was, and the charpai became twopai because two of the legs broke. One of the legs hit Asif, causing an evil Zionist bruise on his thigh, while the other leg was used by Shoaib as toothpick (he is so strong from all that naan roll and meat, ordinary tooth picks are too puny for him). The evil Indian media observed all this from the saamne wali khidki and published the trash that they usually do, like they did about Chacha Bob, who was in fact an American stooge and Darrel Hair's twin brother. That's why they looked similar. And what were the rest of the players doing while all this was going on? They were eating halaal sonpapri under the eagle eye of coach Losun, 10 on this side of charpai, 10 on the other side, in preparation for the 20-20. (Afridi insisted it was 10-10 and not 20-20).
:haha:..

Here is the official transcript of the dressing room incident released by Reuters Shoaiby: Ashif mait, how you doin, mait ? Asif: Not good. I have some pain on elbow, my legs hurt, my hands numb. Shoaiby: No worriesh mait. All minor after effects of nandro. Asif: Saala, you say dope is good. I believe you. Shaoiby: Trusht me mait, i have been using this sinche am 13. I only losht my penish in between. But it promptly grew back mait. Asif (with devastated looks): My penis too pain for last 3 days. But you told me not to worry. Shoaib: Relaxsh, mait cshew this ghum. I'm there for you mait. You'll be alright. Asif: Thanks (chewing the gum). What i do now ? Shoaib: Nothing, mait. You just cshew the gum. That Hakim ish good. The gum worked for me. Asif: (more worried) This gum is from that Hakim ? Saala i have to play 20/20 next week. Shoaib: Dont worry mait, your shances are 20/20. Thatsh the new pill -- ban-dralone. Asif: (agitated) You screw my career. Do something, help me come out of this. Shoaib: (lifts the bat close by & rams it on Asif's legs to injure him) Now you are offichially injured mait. You no drug cheat And thus Asif was injured

Impossible. This cannot happen in such a talunted team. I know what happened. Shoaib and Asif were sleeping in a charpai, when the evil Darrel Hair crawled under the charpai and tried to scare them. But he stood up, forgetting how fat he was, and the charpai became twopai because two of the legs broke. One of the legs hit Asif, causing an evil Zionist bruise on his thigh, while the other leg was used by Shoaib as toothpick (he is so strong from all that naan roll and meat, ordinary tooth picks are too puny for him). The evil Indian media observed all this from the saamne wali khidki and published the trash that they usually do, like they did about Chacha Bob, who was in fact an American stooge and Darrel Hair's twin brother. That's why they looked similar. And what were the rest of the players doing while all this was going on? They were eating halaal sonpapri under the eagle eye of coach Losun, 10 on this side of charpai, 10 on the other side, in preparation for the 20-20. (Afridi insisted it was 10-10 and not 20-20).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:, without seeing this gem, i wasted my energy writing an official transcript
Here is the official transcript of the dressing room incident released by Reuters Shoaiby: Ashif mait, how you doin, mait ? Asif: Not good. I have some pain on elbow, my legs hurt, my hands numb. Shoaiby: No worriesh mait. All minor after effects of nandro. Asif: Saala, you say dope is good. I believe you. Shaoiby: Trusht me mait, i have been using this sinche am 13. I only losht my penish in between. But it promptly grew back mait. Asif (with devastated looks): My penis too pain for last 3 days. But you told me not to worry. Shoaib: Relaxsh, mait cshew this ghum. I'm there for you mait. You'll be alright. Asif: Thanks (chewing the gum). What i do now ? Shoaib: Nothing, mait. You just cshew the gum. That Hakim ish good. The gum worked for me. Asif: (more worried) This gum is from that Hakim ? Saala i have to play 20/20 next week. Shoaib: Dont worry mait, your shances are 20/20. Thatsh the new pill -- ban-dralone. Asif: (agitated) You screw my career. Do something, help me come out of this. Shoaib: (lifts the bat close by & rams it on Asif's legs to injure him) Now you are offichially injured mait. You are no a drug cheat And thus Asif was injured
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I guess the drugs has taken over their mental semblance. I think there is something terribly wrong with cricketers from Pakistan. Why do they fight so much? Pakistan team must be worse than a kindergarten and Shoaib appears to be the big bully of that kindergarten. LOL Dhondy, Bumper and Varun.