India v England in India, ODI bi-lateral series, 2013

IPL :haha:
thats t20...we talking about odi selection no ? he cored 2-3 back to back quick hundreds in domestic list a matches and his last 2 big hundreds in ranji came at very quick time also if track his tought atleast we will get to 250...in last series we struggled to pass 200
thats t20...we talking about odi selection no ? he cored 2-3 back to back quick hundreds in domestic list a matches and his last 2 big hundreds in ranji came at very quick time also if track his tought atleast we will get to 250...in last series we struggled to pass 200
If he can consistently score at a strike rate of 85 and over, than I will be happy. B->
If he can consistently score at a strike rate of 85 and over' date=' than I will be happy. B->[/quote'] he easily can... keep in mind even kohli is not a six hitter..atleast in first 1-2 years in odi team he was not lately he has improved his game but still its very rare
he easily can... keep in mind even kohli is not a six hitter..atleast in first 1-2 years in odi team he was not lately he has improved his game but still its very rare
Sabby Paji, a top order batsman doesn't have to be a six hitter. Six hitters should play at 5,6, and 7. The top 4 need to be anchors who can score at good brisk pace and can bat for long periods of time. I want Pujara to score big runs at a brisk pace (85 SR) Look at India's top 6. Everyone has a strike rate of 85+(Viru, Gauti, Kohli, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Raina), so basically what I'm asking is: Can Cheteshwar Pujara "Fit In" ?
Sabby Paji' date=' a top order batsman doesn't have to be a six hitter. Six hitters should play at 5,6, and 7. The top 4 need to be anchors who can score at good brisk pace and can bat for long periods of time. I want Pujara to score big runs at a brisk pace ([b']85 SR) Look at India's top 6. Everyone has a strike rate of 85+(Viru, Gauti, Kohli, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Raina), so basically what I'm asking is: Can Cheteshwar Pujara "Fit In" ?
if every one is quick scorer then even with strike rate of 80 he will do well btw this current approach of selecting only guys who can score very quickly is wrong we were at our best when we had sachin..a solid player gambhir a solid player and kohli a solid player doing the bulk of scoring i think pujara will score at good enough pace but dont expect him to chase 400 runs :giggle: when pitches are like that players like raina are more impotant all im saying is we need both kind of players.. and imo pujara can easily fit and score at decent strike rate at no 3
if every one is quick scorer then even with strike rate of 80 he will do well btw this current approach of selecting only guys who can score very quickly is wrong we were at our best when we had sachin..a solid player gambhir a solid player and kohli a solid player doing the bulk of scoring i think pujara will score at good enough pace but dont expect him to chase 400 runs :giggle: when pitches are like that players like raina are more impotant all im saying is we need both kind of players.. and imo pujara can easily fit and score at decent strike rate at no 3
That is exactly what Im trying to say! I want a Pujara to be a solid player who can score big runs at good pace. Btw, Sachin, Gauti, and Kohli all have Strike Rates of over 85, So I basically want Pujara to "Copy" them. :giggle:
That is exactly what Im trying to say! I want a Pujara to be a solid player who can score big runs at good pace. Btw' date=' Sachin, Gauti, and Kohli all have Strike Rates of over 85, So I basically want Pujara to "Copy" them. :giggle:[/quote'] i think he will but at start of discussion u said he is tuk tuk player and not suited :beee: and id nt u hoped he does not gets a game ?