Royal Rumble 2013

Vivek.S.123

What a boring rumble match and WTF do they still have Khali. That guy cant do anything. Cena winning was stupid as well and there were no real surprises in the rumble
He would kill a few in real wrestling.Actually he did kill a wrestler.

Best friend and I were laughing about how stupid wrestling is... and then decided we were gonna take a trip and see it live. Haha. It wld be fun to be ridiculous kids again. We are planning on flying to US if we can find some cheap flights from india to catch some wrestling matches. Do u know when is the prime WWE time? We were thinking in 2 months time, but eyeing wego india it looks like june is peak season so maybe airfares will be lower later... Would be cool to see some of the stars in person and better if it's a big event. I wish this was in the Bret Hart era but this will be fun still, feel like kids again. Anyone ever been live? Suggestions?

Best friend and I were laughing about how stupid wrestling is... and then decided we were gonna take a trip and see it live. Haha. It wld be fun to be ridiculous kids again. We are planning on flying to US if we can find some cheap flights from india to catch some wrestling matches. Do u know when is the prime WWE time? We were thinking in 2 months time' date= but eyeing wego india it looks like june is peak season so maybe airfares will be lower later... Would be cool to see some of the stars in person and better if it's a big event. I wish this was in the Bret Hart era but this will be fun still, feel like kids again. Anyone ever been live? Suggestions?
:omg: