Laxman guides Lancashire to victory

Rohan495

Laxman is a hopeless one day player. He can pretend to be one as much as he wants, but the Management had given up on him many years ago. He must have retired from one day cricket , when he wasnt picked for WC 2003 , but he keeps hanging on I dunno for what.

nope it was a conspiracy. he got cheated by regional selectors who didnt want him on the team. you cant forget there r very jealous people in India. Ask Adam Gilchrist as he he was mentioned saying this, "he tormented us", and next thing you know he was dropped from the one day world cup squad. scored 4 centuries in a week in Australia. but then finds Dinesh Mongia ahead of him useless ass choot. Even Gambhir is useless i dont why he is still on the team especially playing the number 3 spot. As Amarnath says the selectors are a bunch of Jokers.

Statistics tell only half the story. You couldnt possibly list all matches where Laxman was an absolute drag in the middle order , chronically incapable of maintaining a good RR , and blocking other hitters from playing enough overs. I vivdly remember MANY occasions when Laxman looked totally out of place at no.3. He would walk in at begnning of 7th-12th over , and construct a visually painful 30 off 51 balls, get out and go. Just 5 scores of over 50 in 25 matches , in a season which was his best clearly tells you what a inherently incapable one day player he was.

yea conditions were tough i remember those times too. EVerytime conditions were tough India would just use a player like Laxman. If they performed badly then the scapegoat would be Laxman. Even Against Bangladesh where players like Ganguly use to boost up their average. Laxman has only been used for the tough team tough encounters thats why his average is so low. But even bearing that in mind hes played some memorable knocks. And you cant deny that he deserves one more chance a series or two before he retires just because of the unfair treatment he has recieved through his career.

yea conditions were tough i remember those times too. EVerytime conditions were tough India would just use a player like Laxman. If they performed badly then the scapegoat would be Laxman. Even Against Bangladesh where players like Ganguly use to boost up their average. Laxman has only been used for the tough team tough encounters thats why his average is so low. But even bearing that in mind hes played some memorable knocks. And you cant deny that he deserves one more chance a series or two before he retires just because of the unfair treatment he has recieved through his career.
Yes , he has been lucky in the sense that he has to to endure trial by fire almost EVERY single series he has played. Every time he has failed , there have been questions marks raised about him. Never in recent Indian cricket history has a player had to soak up so much scrutiny about his place. BTW , I am talking about test cricket. For one dayers - Forget it. He is a lost cause.
lol your funny man you know that how Zaheer made his comeback. So you have the audacity to call english club cricket a joke then.
dude... 2 diff things zaheer had age on his side... he didnt not have fcked up knees... could field in the out field pretty welll..and most importantly we needed a bowlerrr, we have plenty of batsman... last thing we need is another dada, actually dada can bowl, vvs cant even do that... be happy he is still playin tests :)