Laxman guides Lancashire to victory

Rohan495

dude as far as test match cricket is concerned He deserves to be over Ganguly anyday. Much better test player than ganguly no arguements. Strike rate is similar to dravids for Laxman in one days. In regards to Zaheer making a comeback vs Laxman. Doesnt matter whether he is a batsmen or a bowler we have plenty of batsmen but you cant forget a lot of them are useless

To be fair Laxman style may not be typically suited for one days but he certainly is an efficient player and could anchor an indian innings. Imagine if he played in Natwest Final, i mean obviously theres no guarantee he would of performed well, because after all its a sport. But having a guy like Laxman at the number 3 spot could of brought valuable partnerships throughout the indian innings. and instead of scoring 180 like india did who knows it could of been around 250 300

This is what i believe an ideal line up would be Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Yuvraj Dravid Uttapha Dhoni Pathan Powar Zaheer Khan RP Singh See this is what im talking about a balanced line up. We have too many of those agressive batsmen we need an anchor at that number 3 spot.

nah man it will never get through your guys head. Maybe i need some Australian, English, and South Africans to back me up. Maybe my sporting mind is a lot superior after watching so many different sports not trying to put you guys down or anything. Because winning is all about team Chemistry. Its not about how young you are or anything like that.

nah man it will never get through your guys head. Maybe i need some Australian' date=' English, and South Africans to back me up. [b']Maybe my sporting mind is a lot superior after watching so many different sports not trying to put you guys down or anything.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
This is what i believe an ideal line up would be Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Yuvraj Dravid Uttapha Dhoni Pathan Powar Zaheer Khan RP Singh See this is what im talking about a balanced line up. We have too many of those agressive batsmen we need an anchor at that number 3 spot.
ok... so of the top 5.. only yuvi will take quick singles.. and if he has laxman/dada at the other end.. he wont be able to take em either.. so only rely on 4s and 6sss also tell.. where do u make these ppl in your line up field???? put em all in slips and play like tests???:hysterical:

i dont know if you noticed the way Laxman ran in the Test matches.And some of the catches he took, maybe you forget because people like to forget about Laxman easily. his knees are in good shape and the only way to prove that is to bowl, and he has been bowling quite regularily in English County Cricket