Laxman guides Lancashire to victory

Rohan495

nope it was a conspiracy. he got cheated by regional selectors Jokers.
Check out his average after the 5th ODI vs Pakistan. 289 runs @ 24.08 in 14 matches. He failed in the Asia Cup, the Holland triangular, the Natwest Challenge, the ICC Champions Trophy. If you can't score in 4 consecutive series, you don't deserve a place in the team. He made his comeback when Chappell took over, BTW. Played a few ODIs in that triangular vs SL - did absolutely nothing. The fact is that Laxman got plenty of chances (more than he deserved) and he blew it.

Lol its sports my friend i take nothing personally, Sports is sports, my opinion is my opinion if people dont agree with me that doesnt mean my opinion will change. And if most people agree with you thats fine, because i dont agree with you or anyone thats on ur side on this issue.

I didnt ignore it' date=' I said everyone has a lean patch, learn how to read home boy, im sure i can pull put stats like that on tendulkar ganguly etc.[/quote'] Lean patch, my @ss. He has played 86 matches - most of them as a top order batsman - and still averages 30.76. His whole damn career was a "lean patch"...:haha:

At a time when we are talking of replacing SRT Ganguly and Dravid in the next couple of years we cant add another old fart to this team. The arguments for laxman range from a) once upon a time he won a match for us against Pakistan to b) he was dropped unfairly so lets screw the current team to make up for it. If we want an alternative for Gambhir try Karthick or Tiwary or Sharma not Laxman.